How do people get sunlight when they live in area where, most of the year, sun doesn't come out?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
Like the northern europe - finland, sweden, ireland, etc.

how do they get enough sunlight?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
1. By not living there
2. By not getting sun and getting vitamin d by eating meat

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Infinite and justropemaxbro
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Vit D supplements.
Even in sunlight rich countries, people spend their day in an office/school, so it's useless either way.

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
  • JFL
Reactions: arfac
by having light hair and light skin, also raw fish (fish contains vitamin d but when it's cooked it's destroyed hence why all those countries have weird cuisine)

soused herring for example.

or gravlax.

or pickled herring.

Last edited:
  • +1
doesnt matter where u live , no one gets optimal sun unless they go outside most of the day

if they go outside a lot even if low uv they get enough sun since they have pale skin

• +1
by having light hair and light skin, also raw fish (fish contains vitamin d but when it's cooked it's destroyed hence why all those countries have weird cuisine)

View attachment 2775246

soused herring for example.

View attachment 2775248

or gravlax.

View attachment 2775250

or pickled herring.
fuck, I don't have light skin nor ahir and I am moving to Finland soon, any advice for me to not be vitamin d deficient. Do I just eat meat, fish and get supplement?

doesnt matter where u live , no one gets optimal sun unless they go outside most of the day

if they go outside a lot even if low uv they get enough sun since they have pale skin
damn, that's true.
I am actually moving to Finland in a few months and I def don't have pale skin. Do you have any advice for me to not be sunlight and vitamin d dificient?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
fuck, I don't have light skin nor ahir and I am moving to Finland soon, any advice for me to not be vitamin d deficient. Do I just eat meat, fish and get supplement?
just supplement it.

cooking destroys vitamin d hence why you mostly get it from fruits, you can get it from meat, i.e liver is particularly high in it, hence why all of these countries also have variations on liverwurst (boiling destroys it far less than frying or baking does)

• +1
just supplement it.

cooking destroys vitamin d hence why you mostly get it from fruits, you can get it from meat, i.e liver is particularly high in it, hence why all of these countries also have variations on liverwurst (boiling destroys it far less than frying or baking does)
Thank you.

just eat raw meat

Vit D supplements.
Even in sunlight rich countries, people spend their day in an office/school, so it's useless either way.
isn’t 20 min of sun enough tho

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
damn, that's true.
I am actually moving to Finland in a few months and I def don't have pale skin. Do you have any advice for me to not be sunlight and vitamin d dificient?
take vitamin d3 , if u went out a lot and wore Mininmal clothing that blocks Less sun u could get more sun but then u might get cold . U will be likely to be sun deficient . U can use red light in addition to vitamin d3 to get some of the benefits of sun

At least u don’t have to worry much about photoageing lol

• +1

Is Sun a healthmax? Im from Spain so I have access to sun. Should I go out more?

• +1
take vitamin d3 , if u went out a lot and wore Mininmal clothing that blocks Less sun u could get more sun but then u might get cold . U will be likely to be sun deficient . U can use red light in addition to vitamin d3 to get some of the benefits of sun

At least u don’t have to worry much about photoageing lol
yeah, also my skin might get lighter, that's a plus but i need to get supplements as much as possible. only my savior tbh. ALso yeah, red light sounds like a good idea. Will check it out, thanks, man.

• +1
Is Sun a healthmax? Im from Spain so I have access to sun. Should I go out more?
Sun is healthmax yeah , but do grounding with sun to reduce photoageing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066