How do tall foids make you feel?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I hate them so much tbh. They emasculate me every time.
The average foid here seems to be like 175 with a lot of 180+ girls. Yes, I get mogged every day by foids at 180cm.
Obviously I get mogged by most men too. I actually plan on moving to a manlet country someday because I can't stand being heightmogged so brutally every time I leave my house.

Fuck these tall fat women with short hair. They enrage me so much.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, nattycel and Time Travel
there's a surprisingly high amount of 190cm+ foids that are together with lanklets with subhuman faces but are as tall as them

just be 2m tall and fuck ogre-faced amazonians theory

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Theyre usually tall obese ogres so i dont even think theyre any where close to subhuman status
Unless thyre tall white foids with extremely nice legs then its suifeul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Fuck these tall fat women with short hair. They enrage me so much.
Because they width and height mog u and feel emasculated jfl at getting height mogged by wymyn

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yes i want to tie their legs together and stick my dick in between their legs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Feels weird
When I don't completely height mog a girl

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
Call me volcel but I would only fuck a foid that’s shorter than me tbh.

“Wow you’re so insecure in your masculinity sweaty” :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, rockndogs, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
5'11-6'2" best height for a woman

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, MiroslavBulldosex, Autist and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 39, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Tall women are kinda hot

• +1
Reactions: Demir, androidcel and Deleted member 656

if you don't have at least 50 cm between you and your gf, you're not a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, kobecel and RichardSpencel
I'm 5"10 and I legit feel bad for them,they look like Yao ming niggers legs about to snap off.

Because they width and height mog u and feel emasculated jfl at getting height mogged by wymyn
Yeah jfl at this. Seems like life is a game with bugs in it. Women aren't supposed to be taller than the average man.
I sometimes see refugee men that get heightmogged by tall German masculine fat women by like 20cm, absolute ropefuel.
5'11-6'2" best height for a woman
Even if I was 6'5 I'd want 5' women tbh, they're cute, feminine and can be dominated more easily but I wouldn't say no to 6'1 FEMININE women if I was 6'5.
At my height I could only go for sub5'4 or I feel like I don't heightmog her enough.
Sub5'4 is kinda rare here unfortunately.
View attachment 45980

if you don't have at least 50 cm between you and your gf, you're not a man
It unironically is like that tbh. I see womanlets with extremely tall guys all the time

Last edited:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
Only 2 foids in my class are taller than me and im 5'7''

As if being tall isnt enough they have fucking 10cm boots (gayer than @itsOVER 's)

WHY THE FUCK WOULD FOIDS HAVE TO BE TALL, THIS IS A PUNISHMENT FROM GOD FOR MANLET, WHAT HAVE WE DONE WRONG TO ANGER HIM OH GOD PLEASE MAKE ME BE 6'5'' OR ILL GO ER ON HEAVENS GATES

46315 46315 46315 46315 46315 46315 46315 46315 46315

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and androidcel
Only 2 foids in my class are taller than me and im 5'7''

As if being tall isnt enough they have fucking 10cm boots (gayer than @itsOVER 's)

Those boots got me very real pussy, keep crying for me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Those boots got me very real pussy, keep crying for me.
how did it feel when you got to her bed and took them off? did you tell her to close her eyes?

how did it feel when you got to her bed and took them off? did you tell her to close her eyes?

Nope, because I'm not an idiot like you boyo. The fact I'd even have to explain this means I'm talking to a guy with a 2 digit IQ, but you take them off when you're on the bed together and sat down. No one notices a fucking thing then.
Which boots?

The white boots I used to heightfraud in EE.

I actually plan on moving to a manlet country someday because I can't stand being heightmogged so brutally every time I leave my house.
Legit.

Nope, because I'm not an idiot like you boyo. The fact I'd even have to explain this means I'm talking to a guy with a 2 digit IQ, but you take them off when you're on the bed together and sat down. No one notices a fucking thing then.

The white boots I used to heightfraud in EE.
What's the brand? I really need them.

And right when you come down from the bed, you go straight into your boots

I may have a 2 digit IQ but you are still a filthy manlet

I'm 185 = 6'1". I just don't feel attracted to taller women. Maybe if they were insanely GL like Lima...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
What's the brand? I really need them.

The exact boots I used were these:

If you view the description, platform height is 1.75 inches (4.5cm).

They're fairly expensive (although you can get 10% off your first order on the website), so if cash is a big problem, Nike airmax 90s will do a similar job for around 50 quid less. You wont be able to put as many lifts in them like you can with boots though, so if you can, get boots.
And right when you come down from the bed, you go straight into your boots

I may have a 2 digit IQ but you are still a filthy manlet

Once you're off the bed you already fucked her, so gg, mission accomplished.

Keep crying for me.

The exact boots I used were these:

If you view the description, platform height is 1.75 inches (4.5cm).

They're fairly expensive (although you can get 10% off your first order on the website), so if cash is a big problem, Nike airmax 90s will do a similar job for around 50 quid less. You wont be able to put as many lifts in them like you can with boots though, so if you can, get boots.

Once you're off the bed you already fucked her, so gg, mission accomplished.

Keep crying for me.
These shoes make it too obvious that one is heightfrauding. The shorter the man is the more ridiculous it looks. I got normal boots already and will put lifts in it but I don't have height boosting summer shoes yet.
I'll maybe get Nike Airmax then I guess

These shoes make it too obvious that one is heightfrauding. The shorter the man is the more ridiculous it looks. I got normal boots already and will put lifts in it but I don't have height boosting summer shoes yet.
I'll maybe get Nike Airmax then I guess

Normies dont think like people on here. They wont give it a second thought, they'll just presume you like the style or whatever.