How do the no shampoocels here avoid being greasy fuckers?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
tried it many times but water is not enough tbh. shampoos are pretty jewish but also have ok things in them like piroctone olamine that I think has helped my itch. to make matters worse if you're thinning you'll wanna shampoo more often so it's not so apparent :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mouthbreath
Just gotta commit maybe buzz hair

tried it many times but water is not enough tbh. shampoos are pretty jewish but also have ok things in them like piroctone olamine that I think has helped my itch. to make matters worse if you're thinning you'll wanna shampoo more often so it's not so apparent :feelswhy:
Most nopooers are 3rd worlders with jet black hair that think shampoo is a scam because they are too broke to buy it

The only nopooers I know in real life are pajeets with greasy hair that smell bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, RAMU KAKA, quemirasmanv2 and 3 others
Just gotta commit maybe buzz hair
how long tbh I did 2 months couldn't take it anymore. only washed once lightly after a month

"No shampoo" was literally never ever meant for Caucasians with straight fine hair. The most retarded thing you can do is go nopoo with straight hair. The fact that your hair gets greasy to begin with is evidence why you shouldn't do it

It was started and meant for people with extremely voluminous, rough, dry curly hair, and even some of them use non-sulfate shampoos for cleansing. Some of these people have painfully dry hair, and their scalp sebum just never properly conditions their hair, so shampooing would make it even drier and harder to manage

Stop barking about "muh Jews" and take a fucking shower you grimey cunt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj, Agendum and 15 others
"No shampoo" was literally never ever meant for Caucasians with straight fine hair. The most retarded thing you can do is go nopoo with straight hair. The fact that your hair gets greasy to begin with is evidence why you shouldn't do it

It was started and meant for people with extremely voluminous, rough, dry curly hair, and even some of them use non-sulfate shampoos for cleansing. Some of these people have painfully dry hair, and their scalp sebum just never properly conditions their hair, so shampooing would make it even drier and harder to manage

shampoo didn't exist for a very long time that Caucasians did. you gotta realize that all the chemicals can cause harm and it's unnatural. unnatural = your body isn't adapted to it = unhealthy in 99.9% of cases. some people say whipped egg whites maybe I should try that. anyway most people doing this shit are white w*men in their late 20s or 30s so I'm not sold on the ethnic angle. my hair is wavy btw. yes it did produce less oils on no shampoo but still too much for a thorough water wash to do anything

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, quemirasmanv2, Agendum and 3 others

could i pm you pics of my hair?

I've done it for over 2 weeks now and it's not greasy at all, it has a healthy shine. I have fine european hair

Important rule no.1: Wash your hair daily with water and rinse thoroughly

Also avoid touching your hair and getting unnecessary oils and grease in there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, Agendum and 2 others
Solution buzzcut

shampoo didn't exist for a very long time that Caucasians did. you gotta realize that all the chemicals can cause harm and it's unnatural. unnatural = your body isn't adapted to it = unhealthy in 99.9% of cases. some people say whipped egg whites maybe I should try that. anyway most people doing this shit are white w*men in their late 20s or 30s so I'm not sold on the ethnic angle. my hair is wavy btw. yes it did produce less oils on no shampoo but still too much for a thorough water wash to do anything
Retard.
Stay greasy though makes it easier for normal people

Retard.
Stay greasy though makes it easier for normal people
nigger I am currently washing every 2 days which you could decipher if you had basic comprehension. point is I'd like not to. nice argument btw nothing I said is false

nigger I am currently washing every 2 days which you could decipher if you had basic comprehension. point is I'd like not to. nice argument btw nothing I said is false
“Muhh its unnatural so its muh bad”
Absolute retard
Just as bad as the average pseudoscientific hippie girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TrestIsBest, ManzareK and 1 other person
wash wit apple cider vinegar and baking soda couple times aweek

u need low inflammation in scalp and healthy scalp microbiome

if you no have either it willnt work

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i only shampoo on mondays

• +1
Reactions: Lars
“Muhh its unnatural so its muh bad”
Absolute retard
Just as bad as the average pseudoscientific hippie girl
low IQ take you have much to learn. it is what it is

u need low inflammation in scalp and healthy scalp microbiome

if you no have either it willnt work
yeah I'm trying to reduce inflammation tbh. any advice boyo? :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yes, soap didn't exist for a long time either. By all means, don't use a single product on your body or face if your goal in life is to LARP as a paleolithic, prehistoric Neanderthal. You can go through your entire life without using shampoo, and no one will give a fuck. You'll look disgusting, greasy, and no woman would want to fuck you, but at least you staunchly conformed to your retarded appeals to nature.

A big part of beauty is socialized, at least presentation/grooming. We use hair products to make our hair acceptably clean. It's just called a sense of propriety, no Jew is forcing it down your throat any more than any other product is forced on people in a free market society where advertisment is a service you can buy.

There's no evidence your scalp has a sentient mechanism for detecting sebum/moisture levels, and that it somehow "adapts". If you're doing fine on nopoo, good for you, but for most people with straight hair producing normal amounts of sebum, water is simply not enough to cleanse the hair acceptably well, unless they have super short hair.

Yes, it's mostly 30 year old white soccer moms because like with all retarded naturalistic fads, they're the primary demographic. I just meant less cleansing is better for curly haired people

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and John124
Yes, soap didn't exist for a long time either. By all means, don't use a single product on your body or face if your goal in life is to LARP as a paleolithic, prehistoric Neanderthal. You can go through your entire life without using shampoo, and no one will give a fuck. You'll look disgusting, greasy, and no woman would want to fuck you, but at least you staunchly conformed to your retarded appeals to nature.

A big part of beauty is socialized, at least presentation/grooming. We use hair products to make our hair acceptably clean. It's just called a sense of propriety, no Jew is forcing it down your throat any more than any other product is forced on people in a free market society where advertisment is a service you can buy.

There's no evidence your scalp has a sentient mechanism for detecting sebum/moisture levels, and that it somehow "adapts". If you're doing fine on nopoo, good for you, but for most people with straight hair producing normal amounts of sebum, water is simply not enough to cleanse the hair acceptably well, unless they have super short hair.

Yes, it's mostly 30 year old white soccer moms because like with all retarded naturalistic fads, they're the primary demographic. I just meant less cleansing is better for curly haired people
I'm not saying I'm opposed to using everything, I'm just opposed to putting 30 different chemicals in my hair every two days. appeals to nature stand on their own. industrialization and its consequences have completely destroyed the average human's health. I used to be a science cuck when I was 16 thinking science will solve all our problems. no, science is mostly making the world worse. the more they distort the natural order with new shit, the worse it'll get. it can be a great tool but is misused/suppressed most of the time and whatever makes the most money/fucks the goyim the hardest gets the green light. one has to think long and hard about what new technology to adopt compared to the average normalfag npc that'll be the first to try anything new to one up his droid acquaintances with his progressive mindset.
ideally I'd like to use something that's been time tested for centuries, not some freshly devised cocktail of processed petroleum waste derivatives that are just cheap enough to be worth it to mass produce, work well enough at 'cleaning' your hair and their deleterious effects aren't immediately noticeable. even the soap you mention has two forms, actual soap and whatever garbage 99% of shops peddle

• Woah
I have long ass hair since I tried to hairmaxx to shit on the balding Chads and just gave up washing my hair with anything but water, it's greasy at first but like after a month it gets used to it.

I only use cold water and dunk my head in the bath and leave it for a few mins.

I tried washing my hair without shampoo for some time and the hair quality was much worse for me. I doubt that your hair will get better if you do it for a full month tbh. I'm also trying to go the natural route and take the least artifical stuff wherever possible but my hair is just better if I use shampoo 2-3x/week

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Fuck shampoo tbh my curles are legit toptier after 3+ days of no shampoo i only do shampoo when i notice dandruff so maybe 1 /1.5 per week

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Effortless
It is impossible to quit shampoo if your tap water is hard water. All the people that manage to only wash their hair with water have soft water dripping from the shower.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ, 5'7 zoomer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It is impossible to quit shampoo if your tap water is hard water. All the people that manage to only wash their hair with water have soft water dripping from the shower.
interesting, I've been experimenting with 2/3rds rainwater 1/3rd hot water and shampoo, maybe it will help with washing less coz the water here is very hard. god bless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 12216
I don't use shampoo and I'm not greasy at all

• JFL
Use egg yolk

• +1
  • Woah
Not all shampoos have chemicals your dastardly autistic cunts, theres shitload of expensive natural shampoos with added benefactories such as panthenol and castor oil. Im NW2.5 and using natural essential oil shampoo with nettle, eucalyptus, peppermint and green tea which makes my hair so thick it looks like a fucking NW1 when im doing the norwood coverup game. Also noticed my hair loss has slowed down, probably due to menthol in peppermint that has vasodilating properties. Tried once without shampoo and ended up looking like smeagol/gollum with sticked up spaghetti-like hair

interesting, I've been experimenting with 2/3rds rainwater 1/3rd hot water and shampoo, maybe it will help with washing less coz the water here is very hard. god bless
Rainwater is the best. However I'm worried about pollution etc. If you have a garden, I'd get a huge rain bucket and you'll always have access to the softest water on planet earth. You'll have the best skin and hair.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, quemirasmanv2 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Rainwater is the best. However I'm worried about pollution etc. If you have a garden, I'd get a huge rain bucket and you'll always have access to the softest water on planet earth. You'll have the best skin and hair.
Good FUCKING ADVICE

Shampoo once every 3 days, condition and use water in between. My hair is good now but before it was entirely fried. What type of hair do you have?

My thin hair look shit after using shampoo for a day or too until i wash my hair again without shampoo. So i just use it once a week preferably on weekend

• +1
  • Woah
Shampoo once every 3 days, condition and use water in between. My hair is good now but before it was entirely fried. What type of hair do you have?
thinning :feelshmm:

• Woah