how do u text girls on tinder

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
in how many messages do u suggest a date
do u say things like good cow tits?

@WishIwasChico

i havent found a solid way to text girls on tinder, my convs are chaotic and situational but somehow some of them end up sucking my dick
i want a more scientific method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Manletmachine and 5 others
if i actually wanted to fuck them im sure id put more effort subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: murdah

@WishIwasChico

i havent found a solid way to text girls on tinder, my convs are chaotic and situational but somehow some of them end up sucking my dick

Picsart 24 04 24 04 06 11 556

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, atlantean, iblamejohann and 2 others
ask them normie shit like what their favorite artist is or show

Say
Sit on ma nob bby

@WishIwasChico

I dont use tinder anymore. i was traumatized by how many chads there were on there

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
ask them normie shit like what their favorite artist is or show
i usually dont wanna go this route because evevryone asks these (boring) and if i start i get caught in this hole and cant take the initiative to meet again

• +1
Reactions: murdah
tits ! pop one , pop two
i jerk myself off , will you too?

just say you want to fuck them it usually works for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and mayo mogger
You have to be some sort of jester and crack jokes hoping she gives you a crumb of attention over the hundreds of other guys doing the same thing to her.

i got unmatched by a girl on tinder cuz i didnt have instagram

You have to be some sort of jester and crack jokes hoping she gives you a crumb of attention over the hundreds of other guys doing the same thing to her.
uh. having heard some stories of how direct / fast some guys get them and experiencing this myself in chat rooms

i cant jester max + im not horny

Last edited:
Why do sluts love me?

• +1
Say
Sit on ma nob bby
death themed pick up lines are actually legit with some girls
last girl i got with threw 2 at me so early when i didnt expect
then i did the sdme to 2 girls and they heart reacted them and we started talking about sex

but has to be the depressed alt girls

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
>Are you spontaneous
- Yes
> Let’s go out [insert time and date]

death themed pick up lines are actually legit with some girls
last girl i got with threw 2 at me so early when i didnt expect
then i did the sdme to 2 girls and they heart reacted them and we started talking about sex

but has to be the depressed alt girls
example of death themed pick up line?

i'll try rn on this alt girl
im not responsible for possible failure. lot other things matter too but its a good line although more common than others

in my native language i got more

• Love it
im not responsible for possible failure. lot other things matter too but its a good line although more common than others

in my native language i got more
im chadlite so i slay on dating apps even without the pick up lines tbh, ive never used one in my life jfl. my convos all just start with hi, then i get their insta and just flirt on there and talk about NT shit like music and eventually after a while we sext and its easy from there

• +1
im chadlite so i slay on dating apps even without the pick up lines tbh, ive never used one in my life jfl. my convos all just start with hi, then i get their insta and just flirt on there and talk about NT shit like music and eventually after a while we sext and its easy from there
mirin. y i never used pick up lines either until this hot grunge girl w big tits hit me with 2 and opened my eyes

its just a fun tool sometimes not meant to be abused or sent lifeless

if u rely on lines ure done

with most girls i cant be assertive on setting a date (but i used to sext agressively) cuz im not horny and i cant fuck them. still i cant let them go so my brain doesnt know what it wants/what to do. i only know that i suffer

Last edited:
  • Love it
mirin. y i never used pick up lines either until this hot grunge girl w big tits hit me with 2 and opened my eyes

its just a fun tool sometimes not meant to be abused or sent lifeless

if u rely on lines ure done
theyre abused by incels tbh, reddit will tell them its the only way to slay on dating apps and if theyre not slaying on it then its just that their pick up lines arent good, not that theyre subhuman facially.

• +1