How do you cope with seeing your mom get old?

WatermelonLover

WatermelonLover

Bronze
The feeling when you see your parents after a while and realize they are getting old Is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, p0lishsubhuman, whiteislandpill and 5 others
You cope by reminding yourself of the fact that they are still here.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and WatermelonLover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and WatermelonLover
dont think about it much man.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, WatermelonLover and BrahminBoss
The more you mog them, the more they respect you

i dont care about her

• So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover
The only way was to make them smile and be proud of me (the job and education part) but a big part they kept insisting on was finding a partner as soon as possible, and then I found her. Now, every time we visit them, and they see her, it seems that their souls grow within them, and they become more willing to live, just to see us together as much as possible :feelspanties: (compared to how they were in the past, with the slow suicide mode, with alcohol and cigarettes :feelsrope:)

That, at least for me, makes the thought of seeing them grow old more bearable because I know that at least they are proud of me :feelsbadman: :Comfy:

That's why, I hope that for all the users in this forum, at some point in their lives, they will also have a dm with a story like this, of your girlfriend, that you can wait for at home :oops: :feelsokman: :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Good i can't wait till the Witch dies. Going to piss on her grave

• So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover
The only way was to make them smile and be proud of me (the job and education part) but a big part they kept insisting on was finding a partner as soon as possible, and then I found her. Now, every time we visit them, and they see her, it seems that their souls grow within them, and they become more willing to live, just to see us together as much as possible :feelspanties: (compared to how they were in the past, with the slow suicide mode, with alcohol and cigarettes :feelsrope:)

That, at least for me, makes the thought of seeing them grow old more bearable because I know that at least they are proud of me :feelsbadman: :Comfy:

That's why, I hope that for all the users in this forum, at some point in their lives, they will also have a dm with a story like this, of your girlfriend, that you can wait for at home :oops: :feelsokman: :feelsautistic:

Mirin

Last edited:
See them more often and you won't notice the difference

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies