How do you cope with the fact will never get a Buggatti!?

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
You brokie loser! How do you cope with the fact you will never drive around the city with your hoe on the side in yellow buggatti like a G like me does whenever he wants! You brokies will be living in your moms basements till the end of your life working that mcdonalds jobs or being pathetic fat unemployed losers while G like myselfs rolls through life like an absolute boss. Quit being a bitch and try to do something with your life instead of complaining like a toddler whose candy was stolen!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and the MOUSE
Blud thinks he's Andrew tate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, emiliafuchs, chosen-one and 2 others
You brokie loser! How do you cope with the fact you will never drive around the city with your hoe on the side in yellow buggatti like a G like me does whenever he wants! You brokies will be living in your moms basements till the end of your life working that mcdonalds jobs or being pathetic fat unemployed losers while G like myselfs rolls through life like an absolute boss. Quit being a bitch and try to do something with your life instead of complaining like a toddler whose candy was stolen!
What color is your bugatti

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Vermilion
The bugatti in question:

Download 2

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Heinrich Schmidt, SonOfDarkseid and 3 others
I cope by knowing I can beat a bugatti in a race for $20k

How do you cope with the fact that you're cringe af

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 50012
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
what does a bugatti even look like and how will it be an improvement over any other car. i don't need speed in a society that has speed limits, i need reliability and gas mileage.

buying cars is stupid, buy night vision. this will allow you to stake out houses, do home invasions, and generate profit instead of a sportscar which will never retain value

what does a bugatti even look like and how will it be an improvement over any other car. i don't need speed in a society that has speed limits, i need reliability and gas mileage.

buying cars is stupid, buy night vision. this will allow you to stake out houses, do home invasions, and generate profit instead of a sportscar which will never retain value
Breaking traffic regulations is the key to have some fun, I never abide by speed limits, thats for betas!

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
How do you cope with the fact you are fat broke bitch with no hoes on the side?
I don't cope, I see things for what they truly are and I bite the bullet and endure the pain, unlike you posting cringe on incel website pretending to be someone else

• JFL
I don't cope, I see things for what they truly are and I bite the bullet and endure the pain, unlike you posting cringe on incel website pretending to be someone else
Im litteraly the Top G of this site as Im the toughest and most formidable man here. And who you are brokie GrAYcel nobody with below 200 posts?!. You aint shit!

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Breaking traffic regulations is the key to have some fun, I never abide by speed limits, thats for betas!
you can already go over 100mhp on highway, but the car becomes unstable due to how the roads are constructed. again, makes no sense to have speed.

on normal roads, there's always a bunch of traffic. speed is gay

• Hmm...
Tfu bugati. I want fly in personal helicopter to some nice place in nature and have picnic there

Toy_Helicopter.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Fiqh
How do you cope with never having this

• Hmm...
I will be rich and famous so nothing to cope about
ironically andrew tate idol worshippers are less likely to become rich and famous because they pawn off their problems to another man instead of following their own brain and hearts

• WTF
bugatti is overrated

:feelsrope:

buying cars instead of helping other humans
morally over