How do you even hide shoe lifts??

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
Like its impossible to hide them since you will face a situation where you have to take off your shoes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 28896
Like its impossible to hide them since you will face a situation where you have to take off your shoes
It’s normal to wear shoelifts, like girls wearing heels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, curlyheadfelipe, angelo and 1 other person
It’s normal to wear shoelifts, like girls wearing heels.

anon56

Gold​

JoinedApr 9, 2023Posts831Reputation558

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, forevermirin, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
It's only worth wearing if you wanna go out and mog other men. Long-term it doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: j05, forevermirin and Kebab Master
IMG 7226

go look at old @Amnesia threads about it.

Wearing lifts is a Lifestyle.

Pic not related

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 27472
Posts831Reputation558
And? What does this have to do with anything?
Rep/post ratio doesn’t mean shit, what matters is what is said not what his post/rep ratio is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, horizontallytall, angelo and 2 others
yea I just wear one inch now so the difference isn’t too noticeable when I take my shoes off with a girl at the house. but I’ll have extra height in public in relation to other guys with a girl I’m dating or whatever

Anything more than that and it gets to the point where you can never LTR

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
At home I just take my shoes off in my room, but If Im a guest at someone's house I just run to their toilet and take them off there

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Gonthar, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
It's only worth wearing if you wanna go out and mog other men. Long-term it doesn't work.
I got addicted to it and I usually wear lifts at home too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28896, Patient A and 3 others
Just move to America so you wear your shoes 24/7

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Kebab Master
At home I just take my shoes off in my room, but If Im a guest at someone's house I just run to their toilet and take them off there
Is that the norm in Hungary?

If you don't wear lifts you get zero pussy bro. Better to risk being embarrassed than to stay in your basement lonely

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Sick
If you don't wear lifts you get zero pussy bro. Better to risk being embarrassed than to stay in your basement lonely
i'll be in college. so if i get caught my life will be even more brutal

i'll be in college. so if i get caught my life will be even more brutal
They won't find out if you don't wear 2inch+ lifts so just wear like 1 inch bro

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Just wear them all the time, also get elevator shoes, they already have the lifts built in. For your house, get elevator sandals or slippers, when you arrive home with a girl, you take one shoe off and put a slipper, then do the same with the other leg, so she won't be able to tell what's happening. When you get in bed with her, you can easily leave the slippers near the bed, your short height won't be obvious when lying down.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Kebab Master
Just wear them all the time, also get elevator shoes, they already have the lifts built in. For your house, get elevator sandals or slippers, when you arrive home with a girl, you take one shoe off and put a slipper, then do the same with the other leg, so she won't be able to tell what's happening. When you get in bed with her, you can easily leave the slippers near the bed, your short height won't be obvious when lying down.
is there a tallmenshoe that looks nt?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gonthar
basically if you're a literal manchild.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master
Link for elevator slippers?

is there a tallmenshoe that looks nt?
What do you mean, there are tons of different models, some are copied after popular shoes.
Link for elevator slippers?

• Love it
Reactions: marek937
What do you mean, there are tons of different models, some are copied after popular shoes.
they usually look weird from what i can recall

Good, but looks non nt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Kebab Master
Good, but looks non nt
They are just simple sandals, you wear them in your house, I doubt people will look and make comments about them...What kind of slippers do you wear at home?

They are just simple sandals, you wear them in your house, I doubt people will look and make comments about them...What kind of slippers do you wear at home?
Crocs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Go for sock lifts.

is there a better way to take the shoes off at a guests house without the lifts being seen? Maybe cover both shoes with a layer of socks when u take it off? I’m terrified of this plz someone help

• JFL
Reactions: 250722
Just wear slippers with lifts in them inside

meanwhile lgbtqia+’s wear literal high heels and nobody bats an eye. You guys need to learn to not give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: billybobjr2004
is there a better way to take the shoes off at a guests house without the lifts being seen? Maybe cover both shoes with a layer of socks when u take it off? I’m terrified of this plz someone help
Please orthotic insoles over it

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
Please orthotic insoles over it
Tbh that’s a good idea u could use it to cover the rest of it the only thing is the shoe needs to be pretty thick and high top to fit everything but beggars can’t be choosers. Thx mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Well, yeah, but in your normal day to day when you're outiside, you tend to keep your shoes on the entire day. Which is why people get them.
In the Netherlands it's actually even common to walk with shoes inside so in that regard it's not as big of a problem here.

Tbh that’s a good idea u could use it to cover the rest of it the only thing is the shoe needs to be pretty thick and high top to fit everything but beggars can’t be choosers. Thx mate
You can get away with 1.5 inch lifts in airman’s in shit but you need to wear baggy sweatpants like it’s a must

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover