How do you flirt with girls srs Forum slayers help a borther out

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Im not joking I have zero concept of this beside eye contact and some touching. I have no clue what you even say or talk about please help me serious advice only bro bros Ive started a new job and trying to get some poonani forum slayers help me out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, johncruz12345, PYT and 2 others
Tease her

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 9380
Watch a couples vlog

You have a girl as an avi, so i know u already put too much worth into females and will fail no matter what i tell u

Ds56

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, ToursOverBoyo2020, PYT and 2 others
Watch a couples vlog
Actually seems legit I thought about watching like Male model vlog channels and just copying their personality and what they do or any irl channel

if your an incel then your flirting will become simping
and if your a chad you can say hi and she will spread
based

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
You have a girl as an avi, so i know u already put too much worth into females and will fail no matter what i tell u

View attachment 753616
I put a girl as my avi to show how books can be attractive to. I dont give a shit about these whores and their tiny brains I just wanna finally get some fking pussy man my brain makes it so difficult tho

Ask her how loud can that ass fart

Easy: be chad. Foids will blush and giggle every time you smile or breathe in oxygen

1. Tease her
2.) Have a mindset that shes your equal, dont put her above you
3.) Be funny
4.) Be attractive

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
over 4 u ngl

I dont flirt and I never put these girls on pedestal I know I am superior both physically and mentally. But I have no concept of advancing sexually otherwise I can befriend them for example at this new work my girl coworkers approached me on my 1st day to greet me and talk but once they realize I am aspies its over
if your an incel then your flirting will become simping
and if your a chad you can say hi and she will spread
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
1. Tease her
2.) Have a mindset that shes your equal, dont put her above you
3.) Be funny
4.) Be attractive
I have never been funny. I just listen to them talk and awkwardly laugh because I never find anything they say genuinely funny

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9380
I have never been funny. I just listen to them talk and awkwardly laugh because I never find anything they say genuinely funny
At some point You have to make your intentions known to her. You could be upfront but that can backfire.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 9380
I dont flirt and I never put these girls on pedestal I know I am superior both physically and mentally. But I have no concept of advancing sexually otherwise I can befriend them for example at this new work my girl coworkers approached me on my 1st day to greet me and talk but once they realize I am aspies its over
hmm just go on with what they say try to keep the conversation as long as possible (they like to talk a lot) and agree one the stuff that they say they never like a disagreement

Ask her how loud can that ass fart
I see a girl with a fat ass Ngl she prolly rips she starts after my shift ends tho 😪 looked kinda Arab to

At some point You have to make your intentions known to her. You could be upfront but that can backfire.
I will try this for now I will continue building relationships

hmm just go on with what they say try to keep the conversation as long as possible (they like to talk a lot) and agree one the stuff that they say they never like a disagreement
Ah ok what if ita work related talk how can I bring up something. If they mention anything unrelated just ask them about it and act interested basically?

• +1
Ima write down some notes on phone Ngl look them over a few times a day

"Hi."

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 9380
Ah ok what if ita work related talk how can I bring up something. If they mention anything unrelated just ask them about it and act interested basically?
yea , and ask them about their work how is it going , how was the day , etc .

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
  • +1
if it was a chad that wouldn't have been a problem , you take what you got .
Yeh I feel I'm gl enough for initial interest but once they see my aspieness I'm not chad enough to hold interest

• +1
Chads flirt when they talk, subhumans simp.

• +1
Im not joking I have zero concept of this beside eye contact and some touching. I have no clue what you even say or talk about please help me serious advice only bro bros Ive started a new job and trying to get some poonani forum slayers help me out

watch SublimeConcious's breakdowns, the dude is black pilled but thinks he's red pilled he says some cope shit about spirtiuality but he give real good game and what to do and not do etc everything, tbh he helped so much know about girls he's still a blackcel but he's one of the best to give everything A to Z not like thoses cope Red Pill youtubers saying alpha shit

first of all go talk to fat ugly femoids and start discussions, all girls are same bro so if it won't get awkward it still would be good, start socializing with them

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
watch SublimeConcious's breakdowns, the dude is black pilled but thinks he's red pilled he says some cope shit about spirtiuality but he give real good game and what to do and not do etc everything, tbh he helped so much know about girls he's still a blackcel but he's one of the best to give everything A to Z not like thoses cope Red Pill youtubers saying alpha shit

first of all go talk to fat ugly femoids and start discussions, all girls are same bro so if it won't get awkward it still would be good, start socializing with them
This is about what I was looking for blackpilled blacks give the best advice thanks bro I'll check his page out

This is about what I was looking for blackpilled blacks give the best advice thanks bro I'll check his page out
i feel so bad the dude talks about looks so much but still thinks he's red pilled, telling people to hit the gym change everything to look good before trying to hit on girls but he's convinced he's red pilled... he still gives so much good advice

i feel so bad the dude talks about looks so much but still thinks he's red pilled, telling people to hit the gym change everything to look good before trying to hit on girls but he's convinced he's red pilled... he still gives so much good advice
Yes I'll only listen to his advice on gamr