how do you guys maintain regularity?

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
what mathematical formula do you use to shit without causing pain, anal fissures, hemorrhoids and partial prolapse?

even after drinking probiotic with dietary fiber everyday, and eating a regular balanced diet, i seem to only be able to maintain movements at an interval of every 3 days

before this i only shat once or twice per week. i experience extreme pain almost everytime i go no 2. i've had to use epsom salt in bath and push the distended veins back inside my rectum, i've had to deal with tremendous amount of pain cause by tearing and snapping of the anal cavity, yet for one reason or another, i am unable to mitigate these problems at all. my anum now has permanent piles hanging, i have so much scar tissue that it has lost all elasticity. it's almost like i am purposely punishing my destroyed asshole. why is that? how come?

i eat: coffee and porridge with sultanas, pepsi and egg roll with cheese, apple/banana, dinner like chicken teriyaki and rice, yummy iceblock, then milk and choc for dessert, sometimes a yoghurt or something else also. and sometimes i eat other things obvs.

i have a beautiful smooth poo everyday. when i eat less, i sometimes struggle to poo. the more i eat, the easier i poo.

i eat: coffee and porridge with sultanas, pepsi and egg roll with cheese, apple/banana, dinner like chicken teriyaki and rice, yummy iceblock, then milk and choc for dessert, sometimes a yoghurt or something else also. and sometimes i eat other things obvs.

i have a beautiful smooth poo everyday. when i eat less, i sometimes struggle to poo. the more i eat, the easier i poo.
i eat entenman's donuts, hostess twinkies and chocolate caramel cakes, i eat chocolate bars, peanut butter protein cars, i pour cans of chilli over rice, mcdonalds burgers, pizza hut, and beef jerky

my poop is rock hard and jagged and it takes 5 flushes with plunger work to make it go down

i eat entenman's donuts, hostess twinkies and chocolate caramel cakes, i eat chocolate bars, peanut butter protein cars, i pour cans of chilli over rice, mcdonalds burgers, pizza hut, and beef jerky

my poop is rock hard and jagged and it takes 5 flushes with plunger work to make it go down

Do you actually?

yes, food stamps limit my purchases to certain stores and fast food places. while some of those stores do have cooking ingredients, i'm too busy to cook. i just eat the pre made stuff or the snacks while waiting for more gigs on my gigger app, or i need to lie in bed and check the news and post on the forum

yes, food stamps limit my purchases to certain stores and fast food places. while some of those stores do have cooking ingredients, i'm too busy to cook. i just eat the pre made stuff or the snacks while waiting for more gigs on my gigger app, or i need to lie in bed and check the news and post on the forum

cooking takes 5 mins but you can also just buy like a bbq chook and put it on a sandwich and stuff. You need to consume better foods and stop making excuses.

Get fucked in the ass nigguh