How do you guys make money without a job?

Grey

Grey

Iron
I finished high school early this Wednesday so I'm stuck at home with a lot of free time and I need money to fund my peptide stack. Applying to work in a restaurant or working in a store probably won't work as my applications are always declined. I don't think people would pay me to do their lawn or do yard work. My dad left me a ton of sports cards to sell before he died but there's like 30 boxes filled with cards it would take me years to actually sell them off. I appreciate any and all of your suggestions. Also I'm 17 if that matters

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and LaHuntr
do stock trading

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and EthnicelAscension
Sell meth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ILoveFortnite2011, Deleted member 2019 and Deleted member 5634
make an ebay and sell useless junk around the house.

I don't know

I thought everyone here was a trust fund baby

Create your own Job

I finished high school early this Wednesday so I'm stuck at home with a lot of free time and I need money to fund my peptide stack. Applying to work in a restaurant or working in a store probably won't work as my applications are always declined. I don't think people would pay me to do their lawn or do yard work. My dad left me a ton of sports cards to sell before he died but there's like 30 boxes filled with cards it would take me years to actually sell them off. I appreciate any and all of your suggestions. Also I'm 17 if that matters
Ewhoring

Will people actually pay money to see a fat negro play video games?

Yes
No it’s pretending to sell fake nudes and you would be surprised at the desperation of males today.

No it’s pretending to sell fake nudes and you would be surprised at the desperation of males today.
I've heard of that before, you pose as a fake girl on a messaging app and sell them shit that way?

Start to trap

be your Local trap star

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
LMFAO at getting denied for retail jobs, then coming to an obscure incel site for advice

At this point youre honestly too low iq to succeed, sorry man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Download mobile performance meter I get 25 cents a day free ez

Idk
Do surveys