how do you kill a rabbit without pain

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
my rabbit is dying and i need to kill him, my mom obv can’t do it and the veterinarian is too expensive, what’s the simplest and less painful way, i don’t want him to suffer

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Jeww, murdah and 7 others
my rabbit is dying and i need to kill him, my mom obv can’t do it and the veterinarian is too expensive, what’s the simplest and less painful way, i don’t want him to suffer
Food

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, qxtwz7854 and Hardrada
cut off his ears and make him eat them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, vermillioncorefan, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Or poision air

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Give him carfentanil

Chop off his head in one slice also can u video it

Psychopath nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, CoreSchizo, murdah and 2 others
slowly eat him. one bite a day.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, vermillioncorefan, Perfection and 1 other person
Decapitate him with a Sharp knife

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and qxtwz7854
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer and _MVP_
U can also drown him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and qxtwz7854
Very sad to hear. My rabbit died in 2013 of Natural causes, but He was probably sick for a year or so

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, WELOVELOOKS, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Do you have an Axe? Chop His head off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, User28823, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
U can also drown him
it’s painful i think
Very sad to hear. My rabbit died in 2013 of Natural causes, but He was probably sick for a year or so
mine got teeth problems and the operation is way too expensive, and his life expectancy would be shortened with the operation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and _MVP_
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and _MVP_
brick , smash , face

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i couldn’t do it without a gun. i’d just let him die on his own tbh

bro just poison him dont chop his head off u fucking psycho

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

• +1
My guinea pigs all died within a few days of showing signs of illness

• +1
BREAK HIS neck

that is how its always been done

• +1
Probably by poisoning his ass

Rip his head off

Drop him from a huge height

Ran Over him with a car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and qxtwz7854
euthanasia costs like $150 nigga tf is wrong with u just take it to the vet ...

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, qxtwz7854, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
are you actually from a low income family?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and _MVP_
euthanasia costs like $150 nigga tf is wrong with u just take it to the vet ...
Thats way too expensive. Its Like half of my months money

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Honestly a gun or a swift blow from large cutting knife after stabilising its neck in place.

Sorry to hear that OP. @spark is probably right about the breaking neck thing ive seen it been done to chickens when I was with my grandad and its quite fast but it will only work if you can do it with your own hands.

well unironically, you could give him a pill that puts it to sleep, and in its sleep smash its head with a sledgehammer or something, wont be painful most likely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and SubhumanCurrycel
put him in a small place with a hungry dog

just make him feel the pain, chop his head or discolate it he will feel but then he will be in dark (he will see dark!!):) ( he wont suffer anymore):p

just make him feel the pain, chop his head or discolate it he will feel but then he will be in dark (he will see dark!!):) ( he wont suffer anymore):p

:hnghn:

when I was a kid, a branch of my family grew rabbits for food. the way I was taught to end them is by straightening their neck and doing a horizontal chop with your hand, it breaks very easily and they lose consciousness immediately

give him a good last fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
so schizo bro :feelsohh::feelsohh: you are crazy :eek::eek:

Who the hell gets a pet and can’t even take him to the vet?

Got a spring loaded pellet rifle with a barrel that breaks. One of those to the back of the head is the best way that I can think of.

Or you could rig up a comfortable death chamber attached to the exhaust of a parked vehicle, though I'd advise you to be very careful for your own sake if you're gonna do that.

Or you could twist it's head very quickly snapping it's neck before it can feel discomfort or understand what's going on. Soothe and pet it first if you're gonna take that route.

Stick your dick in it, it crushes the organs it’s not painful

Just let it die on his own nigga if you kill it you will feel guilty and regret it