How do you make money?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I personally cant work since I'm studying which leaves me with 50€ a month,
How much do you guys earn and what do you do?
I have tried e-whoring before but it didnt work.

- daytrade crypto on trading platforms (low volume, sometimes incur losses)
- pro trader on p2p trading platforms (high volume, always profit)
also will start investing in real estates

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1089
- daytrade crypto on trading platforms (low volume, sometimes incur losses)
- pro trader on p2p trading platforms (high volume, always profit)
also will start investing in real estates

How much money are we talking about?

How much money are we talking about?
on good days trading brings me around 30$, on bad days I lose
on p2p platforms, I could earn around 350$ a day (for now, could be more with bigger deposits), however, sometimes complications happen and coins are held on escrow and I do not earn until another day or 2 days later. also can be solved if I had bigger deposits

on good days trading brings me around 30$, on bad days I lose
on p2p platforms, I could earn around 350$ a day (for now, could be more with bigger deposits), however, sometimes complications happen and coins are held on escrow and I do not earn until another day or 2 days later. also can be solved if I had bigger deposits

That’s nice, I definetly want to look in to trading once I start earning a small bit of money :)

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Daddy gives me money

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
That’s nice, I definetly want to look in to trading once I start earning a small bit of money :)
it is not easy work. when I first started around I lost almost all I had (2k usd) due to scams. right now there's a customer giving me a huge headache. a female. payed her and sent her the code to withdraw. she did not use her name but her friend's name. her friend tried to withdraw 30 minutes before his flight but he couldn't because she switched his first and last name. i was able to switch it 20 minutes after she told me of the mistake but her friend was already gone. opened a dispute and now i'm waiting for the moderator's decision

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1089
Parents give me it plus i have a hefty inheritance my grandparents left me which I'll probably use for surgery.

I dont need money for nothing. I cant wait to make 6 figures and dont have anything to do. Probably going to travel a lot