how do you properly leanmaxx as a teen?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
how tf do i get leaner and have a more defined face while not completely stunting my growth

is there any good diet plans already made that work for this?

Age? Bodyfat?

calorie count, do carnivore, dont drink milk as it has estrogen, eat lots of seed oils which has been shown to grow new brain cells. And most importantly sleep 8 hours and drink enough water

how tf do i get leaner and have a more defined face while not completely stunting my growth

is there any good diet plans already made that work for this?
tren

Age? Bodyfat?
16, 5'9.25, probably around 138-140lbs (Scale broken atm). i'd guess based off the charts and visual guides to be roughly 17-18% bf. Workout nearly daily

16, 5'9.25, probably around 138-140lbs (Scale broken atm). i'd guess based off the charts and visual guides to be roughly 17-18% bf. Workout nearly daily
Might be worth staying at that bf%, you’ll unnecessarily risk stunting your growth if you leaned out to 10%

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
Then dont cut bro just recomp or even eat in a slight surplus to maximize growth

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and awesomemc101
Might be worth staying at that bf%, you’ll unnecessarily risk stunting your growth if you leaned out to 10%
Then dont cut bro just recomp or even eat in a slight surplus to maximize growth
any recommendations y'all have to like help lean out my face whilst maintaining that then? foods to cut out/implement etc?

any recommendations y'all have to like help lean out my face whilst maintaining that then? foods to cut out/implement etc?
just focus on healthy foods, lower sodium, increase potassium, sauna, cardio

calorie count, do carnivore, dont drink milk as it has estrogen, eat lots of seed oils which has been shown to grow new brain cells. And most importantly sleep 8 hours and drink enough water

just focus on healthy foods, lower sodium, increase potassium, sauna, cardio
is supplementing with potassium a good idea? i've heard that supps are capped at 99mg due to fda restrictions but that 99mg is also like useless.