How do you retards live Life without ever touching drugs

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Muh Wymen muh career muh anime. All that shit Is worthless dude. Nothing compares to a good fucking High on weed. I Always knew getting High on drugs was the best thing Life had to offer since i was 13. Every retard was telling me to quit but now that i quitted my Life has Just been a boring chore from which i cannot wait to escape. Drugs make you connect with an higher state of existence and bypass the limitations of your shitty physical forms. I'm sure that getting High on drugs surpasses everything else you can experience in Life, even being a millionaire fucking Stacy on your yatch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, fxckz, JohnBaza and 8 others
i have never done drugs and never will, drugs are either for losers or sex havers and im neither

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Meteor21, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
Weed sucks bro it's all a bunch of GMO garbage now. I used to smoke weed all the time but it makes me paranoid now.

Once you get into hard drugs and it start's fucking your life up you will stay away.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, murdah, wsada and 2 others
i have never done drugs and never will, drugs are either for losers or sex havers and im neither
No One gives a shit about sex retard. Just do a line of ketamine and fucking enjoy. Your Life Is a miserable piece of crap with 0 dopamine production, and in the Grand scheme of things you're Just a minuscule point in the universe which Is completely irrelevant to the flow of events.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and InnerVoid
No drugs for my face, it never began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and TechnoBoss
Weed sucks bro it's all a bunch of GMO garbage now. I used to smoke weed all the time but it makes me paranoid now.

Once you get into hard drugs and it start's fucking your life up you will stay away.
Can't relate, my weed was Always top notch and made me feel in Heaven. You can't have problems with hard drugs either unless you overdo It. I know 60 yo Who Still do LSD and ketamine on the regular

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lsd mogs

• +1
Reactions: wsada
my guy think he a drug lord cuz he do weed

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Muh Wymen muh career muh anime. All that shit Is worthless dude. Nothing compares to a good fucking High on weed. I Always knew getting High on drugs was the best thing Life had to offer since i was 13. Every retard was telling me to quit but now that i quitted my Life has Just been a boring chore from which i cannot wait to escape. Drugs make you connect with an higher state of existence and bypass the limitations of your shitty physical forms. I'm sure that getting High on drugs surpasses everything else you can experience in Life, even being a millionaire fucking Stacy on your yatch.
Did you just start doing drugs?

my guy think he a drug lord cuz he do weed
Don't care about being that, Just want my Daily dose of weed or hashish and rot, i couldn't have spend my Life Better than this and now i'm sure of it

• +1
It's haram bro

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i did not like it that much. alcohol is better for me.
the only drug that i use is adderall just to optimize my work

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Drugs is giga cope. Imagine fucking up your system to take a brief escape from your subhuman life jfl I don't get druggies

Did you just start doing drugs?
No i stopped 7 months ago and i crave them harder than ever. Quitting didn't do shit for me, only make me realize Life Is awful without drugs

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Don't care about being that, Just want my Daily dose of weed or hashish and rot, i couldn't have spend my Life Better than this and now i'm sure of it
They give neetbux in Italy)

Drugs is giga cope. Imagine fucking up your system to take a brief escape from your subhuman life jfl I don't get druggies
You don't fuck anything, all drugs users i know are lean and healthy, meanwhile dopamine blockers Who make you fat and lazy are perfectly legal. You fell for the zionist's scheme.

No i stopped 7 months ago and i crave them harder than ever. Quitting didn't do shit for me, only make me realize Life Is awful without drugs
What drugs did you do? Sometimes I try to get back into weed but it's just never as good as the first months after I tried it, even when I take very long tolerance breaks

What drugs did you do? Sometimes I try to get back into weed but it's just never as good as the first months after I tried it, even when I take very long tolerance breaks
Mainly weed occasionaly shrooms and LSD and ketamine. Ofc the First time you get High Is the best but It doesn't stop feeling good if your shit Is High quality

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Trilogy
I want to meditate on LSD and have a true ascension:love:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Weed is trash tho, hash mogs

• +1
Weed is trash tho, hash mogs
Yeah hash Is Better. I still have 10 grams of top notch moroccan hash in my closet but can't touch It. Life sucks

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I never use drugs because I wanna hit my goals and achievement for looksmaxing.

Sounds depressing as fuck
Not exactly if you can get a baddie to fuck with. Just think about all the attention you’d get if you’re a Chad!

Not exactly if you can get a baddie to fuck with. Just think about all the attention you’d get if you’re a Chad!
Couldn't care less about being a chad, besides that all slayers i knew did drugs on the regular, it's already over if you get brainwashed into thinking your lack of discipline Is making you ugly or non fit

• +1
nigga calls weed a drug

No because I know I’ll get addicted

ur on probation lmao
No it's for driving license. Thinking about dropping It anyway idgaf about going out or about the external world in general, bunch of rats Who i don't want to meet anyway

back to the ward

back to the ward
I don't give a shit about your miserable sad Life. You Will never know the sheer pleasure of being constantly High because the jews addomistecated you to be a good working drone

• +1
I don't give a shit about your miserable sad Life. You Will never know the sheer pleasure of being constantly High because the jews addomistecated you to be a good working drone
dnr

Then don't talk to me if you can't read
Alright, if you're aiming for a more direct and harsh approach, here's a tougher response:

"Look, let's cut through the nonsense. You're in the hospital because you're not well. Your belief that drugs are some kind of enemy or that Jews are out to control you is pure delusion. It's not based on any reality, it's a symptom of your illness.

The medication prescribed to you is designed to help stabilize your condition. Ignoring it or believing it's part of some conspiracy is dangerous. You're jeopardizing your health and chances of recovery with this mindset.

Your antisemitic beliefs are unacceptable, harmful, and have no place in reality. They're a product of your illness, not a reflection of the truth. It's essential to challenge and let go of these toxic beliefs if you want any chance of getting better.

You're here because you need help, and you need to cooperate with your treatment team, not fight against them. If you're serious about getting better, start by accepting the help that's being offered to you. If you continue down this path of denial and conspiracy theories, you're only making things worse for yourself."

This approach is more direct and confrontational, which may be necessary in some situations. However, it's crucial to use this approach with caution and only if you believe it's appropriate for your friend's situation. It's always best to consult with mental health professionals when dealing with severe and complex mental health issues.

• JFL
you will live under a bridge soon

Sober life is prison

• +1
Alright, if you're aiming for a more direct and harsh approach, here's a tougher response:

"Look, let's cut through the nonsense. You're in the hospital because you're not well. Your belief that drugs are some kind of enemy or that Jews are out to control you is pure delusion. It's not based on any reality, it's a symptom of your illness.

The medication prescribed to you is designed to help stabilize your condition. Ignoring it or believing it's part of some conspiracy is dangerous. You're jeopardizing your health and chances of recovery with this mindset.

Your antisemitic beliefs are unacceptable, harmful, and have no place in reality. They're a product of your illness, not a reflection of the truth. It's essential to challenge and let go of these toxic beliefs if you want any chance of getting better.

You're here because you need help, and you need to cooperate with your treatment team, not fight against them. If you're serious about getting better, start by accepting the help that's being offered to you. If you continue down this path of denial and conspiracy theories, you're only making things worse for yourself."

This approach is more direct and confrontational, which may be necessary in some situations. However, it's crucial to use this approach with caution and only if you believe it's appropriate for your friend's situation. It's always best to consult with mental health professionals when dealing with severe and complex mental health issues.
Nice chatgpt

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
weed makes me lose my mind, haven't touched it in about 2 years, and 5 years before that.

i have done coke a few times laced with some shit a few times. coke is such a useless waste of time drug.

alcohol is my lover though that i haven't touched in about a week. i bought a bottle of rum and drank before going to my favorite bar to see friends. i was so drunk that i locked myself in the bathroom and slept of the floor for 15 minutes before i was well enough to walk home.

since then i dumped the bottle and haven't touched a drop.

drugs are a terrible thing and can easily ruin your life if you let it. no drug user looks back on their life and wishes the did more drugs lol. you will change your tune when you're older.

weed makes me lose my mind, haven't touched it in about 2 years, and 5 years before that.

i have done coke a few times laced with some shit a few times. coke is such a useless waste of time drug.

alcohol is my lover though that i haven't touched in about a week. i bought a bottle of rum and drank before going to my favorite bar to see friends. i was so drunk that i locked myself in the bathroom and slept of the floor for 15 minutes before i was well enough to walk home.

since then i dumped the bottle and haven't touched a drop.

drugs are a terrible thing and can easily ruin your life if you let it.
Can't relate, Life Is soulless and dull without drugs, even the paranoia Is Better than this shitty sober Life.

• +1
No one wants to drugs with me , that twerp pispot is a scared little cowardy dog who is scared of taking one puff from a cigarette.

brutal that u fell for the CIA psyop specifically designed for u to become lazy