How does it feel being tall

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
does it feel good when u walk in public height mogging others, Also does it boost confidence

Feels great to see those fourth grader not be tall lol

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Willmogulater
i don't understand could you clear it up srs
so called "Fast metabolism" is the reason why most of tall kids are skinny and even after they eat a planet they are still skinny, in fact its the thyroid hormone extreme overproduction that speeds up all processes in body and causes faster food digestion, hormone secrection and height gain

so called "Fast metabolism" is the reason why most of tall kids are skinny and even after they eat a planet they are still skinny, in fact its the thyroid hormone extreme overproduction that speeds up all processes in body and causes faster food digestion, hormone secrection and height gain
oh ,i was joking because im 11th grade lol

does it feel good when u walk in public height mogging others, Also does it boost confidence
6'5 but i dont leave my house. my family are all tall for women so it feels like im 6 foot with an average height family

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
But i had extremely fast metabolism as a kid but still dint got tall

But i had extremely fast metabolism as a kid but still dint got tall
Were you on malnutrition? You need protein and calcium, if not from the milk, then at least from targeted supplements

Were you on malnutrition? You need protein and calcium, if not from the milk, then at least from targeted supplements
Even tht doesnt matter since its genetics

178cm , 5'10manlet lol
Might help

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44