How does it feel to be born a inferior nigger

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Platinum
Do you ever think as a nigger even for a second about how your whole bloodline consist of slaves and faggots who’ve done nothing but get conquered by better civilizations

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, northern mogger, SidharthTheSlayer and 10 others
Cope. My ancestors were never enslaved.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
niggers people don't give nigga a shit nigga

It read it as "what does it feel like to burn an inferior nigger"

Over for my

• JFL
Reactions: reek
It read it as "what does it feel like to burn an inferior nigger"

Over for my
nigga u better start reading nigga, nigga improve ur vision wit yo blacc nigga ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33
nigga u better start reading nigga, nigga improve ur vision wit yo blacc nigga ass nigga
OP must be low IQ. He used "a" before using a vowel.

Do you ever think as a nigger even for a second about how your whole bloodline consist of slaves and faggots who’ve done nothing but get conquered by better civilizations
IMG 1765

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
anyways nigha never stop posting about black people nigga please never ever never get up nigga

@Looks234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Thoughts on the troll OP? I’m caging.

how does it feel that most slaves in 2024 are black and how does it feel that most slave owners are also black? jfl at nigger race

i'm getting sick of these back to back racist threads

like they were funny at first but i'm over them now

racism is wrong, half this forum wasn't raised right

No it wasn’t you faggot Jew I want a CASTIZO ethnostate

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1 and yeeyeeslayer
how does it feel that most slaves in 2024 are black and how does it feel that most slave owners are also black? jfl at nigger race
Black on black crime always makes me laugh they are their own biggest enemies and try to point fingers at other people:lul::lul:

I was raised to be anti racist, but this forum showed me all niggers want to do is racemix and destroy us because they just don't care about any higher ideals or values, they were brought here by jews as a way to desecrate all that is sacred

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, mike21, Freixel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
all niggers want to do is racemix and destroy us because they just don't care about any higher ideals or values, they were brought here by jews as a way to desecrate all that is sacred
YOU ARE AN ALGERIAN KALEGERI SPAWN URSELF

I was raised to be anti racist, but this forum showed me all niggers want to do is racemix and destroy us because they just don't care about any higher ideals or values, they were brought here by jews as a way to desecrate all that is sacred
Time and time again the niggers prove me right on why I SHOULD be racist

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
BRO WE SHOULD DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA TOGETHER!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE BACK ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA AND NEW MEXICO, AND I WILL TAKE AMERICAN MEDS TO THE MED ETHNOSTATE!!!!, AND TAKE DOWN WALL STREET JEWS!!!!

BRO WE SHOULD DECLARE WAR ON AMERICA TOGETHER!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE BACK ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA AND NEW MEXICO, AND I WILL TAKE AMERICAN MEDS TO THE MED ETHNOSTATE!!!!, AND TAKE DOWN WALL STREET JEWS!!!!
I’m in America a revolution taking out the Jews leftist commies faggots/trannies niggers Muslims Indians leaving only castizos/Spaniards and rest of the whites with a way stronger right wing country is the goal but if none of that can happen and things stay the way they are then it’s better to just watch the country fall

IMG 2899

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I’m in America a revolution taking out the Jews leftist commies faggots/trannies niggers Muslims Indians leaving only castizos/Spaniards and rest of the whites with a way stronger right wing country is the goal but if none of that can happen and things stay the way they are then it’s better to just watch the country fall

View attachment 2930045
in that case America should just deport every non white tbh. but it's not just ur country its ur people too, if the country falls the goal is even easier

in that case America should just deport every non white tbh. but it's not just ur country its ur people too, if the country falls the goal is even easier
“it's not just ur country its ur people too“ what do you mean here and yea America should do that but with who’s in control it won’t happen that’s why a revolution or the country falling apart needs to happen

• +1
“it's not just ur country its ur people too“ what do you mean here and yea America should do that but with who’s in control it won’t happen that’s why a revolution or the country falling apart needs to happen
i meant that letting the country fall will be bad for your people obviously theres gonna be a democratic usurp of power or an insurrection, but probably not a revolution

i meant that letting the country fall will be bad for your people obviously theres gonna be a democratic usurp of power or an insurrection, but probably not a revolution
Revolution and insurrection are basically the same thing no? And yes either way things will be bad watch the country fall watch the country continue the way it is watching the country fall is a better alternative to continue living under Jewish rule the big problem is if America falls we will probably get invaded and everything is gonna be complete chaos

• +1
Black on black crime always makes me laugh they are their own biggest enemies and try to point fingers at other people:lul::lul:
black on black crime doesn’t exist

Niggers always end up being low class wherever they end up.

• +1
@Looks234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun

Thoughts on the troll OP? I’m caging.
He’s literally a spic jfl, not even white.

His ancestry and culture is getting conquered by Europeans. Idk what’s his point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and RecessedChinCel
He’s literally a spic jfl, not even white.

His ancestry and culture is getting conquered by Europeans. Idk what’s his point
3 quarters spainiard 1 quarter indigenous my dad was a mestizo and my mother was a spainiard I got the best of both

Feels pretty good, man.

Revolution and insurrection are basically the same thing no?
nah an insurrection can be totally peaceful
watch the country continue the way it is watching the country fall is a better alternative to continue living under Jewish rule the big problem is if America falls we will probably get invaded and everything is gonna be complete chaos
the country will fall under jewish rule, but when it's close to falling people will obviously usurp the current government

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back