How does le fort 1 work exactly

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
They cut the bone itself but why doesnt it die and how can it sustain blood and be alive after they screw it in. Is there a chance of teeth falling out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• +1
Jesus christ i would never do that😐

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and WannaBeA6
Jfl my friend, u google it
7006342C 5E17 4B79 B8D6 4B5845A699C9

Attachments

• 607AC30C-E9AB-4F76-A149-EA3CF8D5DBD8.jpeg
    607AC30C-E9AB-4F76-A149-EA3CF8D5DBD8.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
@TsarTsar444 can you explain these aspies are making shit up

Forward grown mouth area is an extremely important feature that's barely mentioned on looks websites...It's the first indicative sign of a forward maxila..nd second is a submental baron of clumps of fat..and u can generally see the jaw angles..

Think of your whole parnasal area + the teeth...Being moved forward...under your infraorbital rims...Most people that have a "long nose" just have recessed midface..

That area being forward is what makes u fall in love with your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Forward grown mouth area is an extremely important feature that's barely mentioned on looks websites...It's the first indicative sign of a forward maxila..nd second is a submental baron of clumps of fat..and u can generally see the jaw angles..

Think of your whole parnasal area + the teeth...Being moved forward...under your infraorbital rims...Most people that have a "long nose" just have recessed midface..

That area being forward is what makes u fall in love with your oneitis
That explains my long nose. I am confirmed to have a recessed midface. Hopefully get it in europe and then off my brains after realizing how much i have missed

That explains my long nose. I am confirmed to have a recessed midface. Hopefully get it in europe and then off my brains after realizing how much i have missed

I'd recommend Arnett and Gunson in the US...They're blackpilled on CCW rotation

• +1
So will fixing a second world surgeons fuck ups
lul is LF1 such a thing that you need to do with the top tier surgeons like Eppley's implants and Taban's eye surgeries? I thought it was a common surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
lul is LF1 such a thing that you need to do with the top tier surgeons like Eppley's implants and Taban's eye surgeries? I thought it was a common surgery

Wouldn't trust Eppley at this point with LFt1...Nd I highly doubt he would even agree to it...He'd try to convince you to get a parnasal implant ignorant of the fact that your mouth won't be moved forward at all..

And no, lefort 1 is much more invasive with more room for error than placing an implant in an exact spot over a bone. That's why Eppley likes implants better...Much easier, much less invasive and gets the job done...(I guess)

When you're dealing with mm of movement...It's nearly impossible to get the EXACT amount of movement you want...You can pretty much draw it up however you want, and it can look perfect...But theres always surgeon/human error...Even if by very small means, they can affect the result immensely...

Thats why half of the battle is getting the exact movements you want and need right for your goals..By the mm..And then having the proper surgeon that can do it...If you don't know EXACTLY what u want...Surgeons like gunson can steer you in the right direction. Because they're blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: kota, UglyMan and Deleted member 1862
Wouldn't trust Eppley at this point with LFt1...Nd I highly doubt he would even agree to it...He'd try to convince you to get a parnasal implant ignorant of the fact that your mouth won't be moved forward at all..

And no, lefort 1 is much more invasive with more room for error than placing an implant in an exact spot over a bone. That's why Eppley likes implants better...Much easier, much less invasive and gets the job done...(I guess)

When you're dealing with mm of movement...It's nearly impossible to get the EXACT amount of movement you want...You can pretty much draw it up however you want, and it can look perfect...But theres always surgeon/human error...Even if by very small means, they can affect the result immensely...

Thats why half of the battle is getting the exact movements you want and need right for your goals..By the mm..And then having the proper surgeon that can do it...If you don't know EXACTLY what u want...Surgeons like gunson can steer you in the right direction. Because they're blackpilled.

take this picture and show it to your jaw surgeon and tell him make me like this
EDE146F0 FA01 469B 9780 3E72B3B17B57

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, beyourself and Framletgod
implants are so much simpler.

There's much more room for a maxfac to use good technique & finesse. Jaw surgery requires a strong mechanical underpinning.

This is why there's a disparity in results. Different surgeons are good at different things & yet people don't take the time to seek out the best fit for the subtleties that their INDIVIDUAL case presents.

There's much more room for a maxfac to use good technique & finesse. Jaw surgery requires a strong mechanical underpinning.

This is why there's a disparity in results. Different surgeons are good at different things & yet people don't take the time to seek out the best fit for the subtleties that their INDIVIDUAL case presents.

oh and tbh maxfacs that don't have a name for themselves wordwide are probably ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

oh and tbh maxfacs that don't have a name for themselves wordwide are probably ass.
Implants look fake and cartoonish a lot of the times. Jaw surgery will provide you the best results in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Implants look fake and cartoonish a lot of the times. Jaw surgery will provide you the best results in my opinion
It's really a case by case thing. But for the most part I agree with you.

It's really a case by case thing. But for the most part I agree with you.
Tbh i agree with @KEy21 that the US might be the safer bet but pulling out $55k is a big sum of money. I see raffaini and zarrinbal everywhere on many forums so i am surprised by his opinion

im planning on getting lefort 1 + bsso + genio and maybe CCW, but how exactly do i get to know what amount of mm of advancement i need? im from germany and flying to the us to ask surgeons isnt an option financially. Are there books i cant read or smth? jfl

im planning on getting lefort 1 + bsso + genio and maybe CCW, but how exactly do i get to know what amount of mm of advancement i need? im from germany and flying to the us to ask surgeons isnt an option financially. Are there books i cant read or smth? jfl
Dr Z is literally next to you

i need le fort 1, bsso, ccw rotation, zso, chin wing and possibly genio. I like how we use need instead of want

You can consult with Arnett and Gunson for a small fee and use their information that they give you to guide your european surgeon so you can get top tier results for the price of a 2nd world surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
jsf is a good resource, other than that just google it bro.

it's all welland good saying you want ccw etc but it might not be feasible for your case.

Dr Z is literally next to you
I have an appointment with him soon, but i've heard hes very conservative so since my face is not entirely deformed i fear he wont agree to surgery and his advice will be bluepilled

You can consult with Arnett and Gunson for a small fee and use their information that they give you to guide your european surgeon so you can get top tier results for the price of a 2nd world surgeon
Bro it is different hands and experience

Tbh i agree with @KEy21 that the US might be the safer bet but pulling out $55k is a big sum of money. I see raffaini and zarrinbal everywhere on many forums so i am surprised by his opinion
just warning you that if you want the best 55k would be a low price.
I have an appointment with him soon, but i've heard hes very conservative so since my face is not entirely deformed i fear he wont agree to surgery and his advice will be bluepilled
he's definitely conservative but just hear him out. most probably will push chin wing on you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There was a guy on psl who got chin wing and he is among the few that offer it but he got amazing results

high iq idea, thanks
jsf is a good resource, other than that just google it bro.

it's all welland good saying you want ccw etc but it might not be feasible for your case.
what is jsf?

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo
No chance I'll go to the US for it, fortunately my surgeon is pretty open minded and right away offered the bimax + mento, even talked about CCW and harmony, I've seen some of his results (in women, it's mostly women who do that shit) and they were good, it's gonna be it

No chance I'll go to the US for it, fortunately my surgeon is pretty open minded and right away offered the bimax + mento, even talked about CCW and harmony, I've seen some of his results (in women, it's mostly women who do that shit) and they were good, it's gonna be it
Which surgeon and how much

Which surgeon and how much
Random surgeon in my country, health insurance will cover most of it, I'll get pay the equivalent of like 1,7k USD :lul:

Random surgeon in my country, health insurance will cover most of it, I'll get pay the equivalent of like 1,7k USD :lul:
Wow good job do you have genuine health issues?

Im pretty sure this dude needed oestomies but eppley gave him implants to fix his recession? lol

View attachment 130614

Im pretty sure this dude needed oestomies but eppley gave him implants to fix his recession? lol

Yeah it's dumb because his teeth are gonna stay back...So it really makes no sense...The gums and teeth need to be moved forward..

He's bluepilled and lazy now...His implants are pretty much his top thing he does for guys..And they can be placed in like an hour at most..

• +1
I remember questioning the stability of a post-operational jaw. Then realized bones begin to fuse shortly after the surgery, so the titanium screws could theoretically be removed (just as an example of a bone fusion success). One thing I still do not understand is how the fuck the "bump" that must form after you moved a part of a bone will not be at least palpable. When you break an arm, a surgeon places it back in it's previous place while in case of Le Fort the whole meaning of the procedure is to remove it from it's initial place.

Also, if there are blood vessels in a bone, then bone fusion could be an answer to that.

When you have good forward midface but dog shit orbital rims