How does one achieve this heavily nichemaxxed look?

plukee

plukee

This forum is cancer and full of narcy schizos

Can’t tell if there trans causes there bio litrarally says he has a penis
What are his good features?
i think i might be too ogre to look like this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar and Xangsane
i spawned like this but no effects and weird style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and plukee
mental illness and get abused

• +1
Reactions: sozz, Adonis007, Raydolf_Peatler and 6 others
mental illness and get abused
its just a white mentally ill dude
we all look like this if weird makeup weird style weird filter

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra, Deleted member 32973 and plukee

i cant see the pics, or anything lol my school is blocking them

• +1
Reactions: plukee
its just a white mentally ill dude
we all look like this if weird makeup weird style weird filter
And took estrogen maybe. I don’t have the same skull or soft features as this person at all and i don’t think it would suit anyone except @Aloha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
the question is why would you want to look like that?

• +1
Reactions: recessedd, Hortensia and schizo echochamber
the question is why would you want to look like that?
Cause this is unironically a mogger style (in America specifically LA and canada)
person already has 5 bodies by now but they confirmed last it was 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
And took estrogen maybe. I don’t have the same skull or soft features as this person at all and i don’t think it would suit anyone except @Aloha
now that i looked it again yes too much softness probably 0 test 100 estrogen transition by a jew doctor

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and plukee
I

see it now lmao they are cool af, i would get hella piericings if i didnt wanted to model, but to achieve this style first grow hair out and get a haircut that goes wth the style GO TO A ALT SALOON not some nigga barber, obsiouly get piercings angelbites, snakebites anything would help. mogger person no joke, it will look better with some hard filters on top of it aka a jawline and a strong nose, full lips are a most eyes and eyebrows dont matter anyway much since the bangs are gonna cover them, get a good style i can help you with. where you from btw plukee? big cheekbones also help, they arent even that soft i can tell they are guy eitehr way

Last edited:
  • Love it
I love how i put nichemaxxed in the title and now my altmaxxing bhai @666nevada is currently observing the thread

• Love it
I

see it now lmao they are cool af, i would get hella piericings if i ddintw anted to model, but to achieve this style first grow hair out and get a haircut that goes wth the style GO TO A ALT SALOON not some nigga barber, obsiouly get piercings angelbites, snakebites anything would help. mogger person no joke, it will look better with some hard filters on top of it aka a jawline and a strong nose, full lips are a most eyes nd eyebrows dont matter than much since the bangs are gonna cover them, get a good style i can help you with. where you fro btw plukee? big cheekbones also help, they arent even that soft i can tell they are guy eitehr way
Im from Scotland unfortunately. Which isn’t a good area for this type of stuff. It’s a very non lookist country people fuck ugly people most of the time it’s insane. You are by far the best altmaxxer on this forum btw. I know you’re in LA and I would love a looksmaxx meet up that’s one of my goals in life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 32973
That's a pretty dope hairstyle

Griffithmaxxed

• Love it
Im from Scotland unfortunately. Which isn’t a good area for this type of stuff. You are by far the best altmaxxer on this forum btw. I know you’re in LA and I would love a looksmaxx meet up that’s one of my goals in life
scottish alt girls go insane tho, jelly lets do a meetup i wanted to go to glasglow either way next year or so i will stay in this forum for u bhai. either way most people here dont know shit about alt maxxing tbh im here to help you pooks

• Love it
makeup, contacts, piercings, wig longer hair but in the end its just frauding

• +1
scottish alt girls go insane tho, jelly lets do a meetup i wanted to go to glasglow either way next year or so i will stay in this forum for u bhai. either way most people here dont know shit about alt maxxing tbh im here to help you pooks

Bro nah it’s good id rather visit LA cause there’s actually attractive people there and we will both be 18. Try not to get banned on here i also want to become a model and i feel ya on the piercings part i got a septum piercing and i don’t want it to go away so i got this clear placeholder to keep it there for when i feel like it

• Love it
Bro nah it’s good id rather visit LA cause there’s actually attractive people there and we will both be 18. Try not to get banned on here i also want to become a model and i feel ya on the piercings part i got a septum piercing and i don’t want it to go away so i got this clear placeholder to keep it there for when i feel like it
ight for sure, i got hella places to show u if you come here i have a car so no need to ubermaxx. imma try to get a place by the time that shit happens lmao

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 32973
ight for sure, i got hella places to show u if you come here i have a car so no need to ubermaxx. imma try to get a place by the time that shit happens lmao
Gotta make it out somehow and we can try to approach

• +1
  • Love it
no its not lmao😂
Need some masc features with feminine features for that harmony. No joke my piercing shaped my nose. When i took it off my dad said recently my nose looks sharper now and it is more upturned

• +1

looks very beautiful, but with your incel jaw you will look like a tranny school shooter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and plukee
looks very beautiful, but with your incel jaw you will look like a tranny school shooter
I don’t have an incel jaw. Id still look school shooter simply because of that especially if it was dyed black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and capybar
just be brutal in this style, try to copy it lol

• Ugh..
why coping
just try guessed
@666nevada @kwacker777 point and laugh, his bio states lm is cope but he’s on here rotting in his basements

• JFL
@666nevada @kwacker777 point and laugh, his bio states lm is cope but he’s on here rotting in his basements
I was just joking and it offended you, nigga :feelswhy: :lul::lul:

• Ugh..
@666nevada lick my penis

• Ugh..
@666nevada cry about it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 32973