Explain it to me you sex havers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, lookismfugee and Deleted member 1464
Overrated

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Chico Chicowski, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
The penetration itself is kind of lame. Worse feeling than fapping, it's mostly about the validation. It's weird, fapping is twice better than sex imo. but I still miss it, if I don't have sex for a few days and after the sex I always remember that how lame it is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RAITEIII and Deleted member 6341
The penetration itself is kind of lame. Worse feeling than fapping, it's mostly about the validation. It's weird, fapping is twice better than sex imo. but I still miss it, if I don't have sex for a few days and after the sex I always remember that how lame it is.
Of course sex doesn't feel as good if you're a circumcised Jew

jk bro don't ban me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6217, Entschuldigung and 3 others
This is where the real fun is at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
Of course sex doesn't feel as good if you're a circumcised Jew

jk bro don't ban me
Hahha. I feel like sex would feel like better than masturbation, if you're circumcised. I think that's why they used to circumcise people in the US, to stop them from fapping and get them fucking more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5683
Mmmmm i just enjoy so much giving pleasure lol. Wouldn't compare it to cooming ever. I mean when u really are into the whore.

If u fuck good everyone will fall in love. Take this sex pill.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
You feel so strong and indestructible

How to have sex?????

Depends, I hate hookup sex but relationship sex is the best thing in the world, theres no replacement or cope for it especially if you cuddle afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Heirio and Chad69
It's like playing an instrument anon, you've to practice to get better at it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chad69
i am a virgin

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680 and Chad69
WHAT IS SEX?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
For those saying it's overrated and worse than masturbation. How does it compare to a fleshlight? If it's on the level of a fleshlight, there's no way it's worse than masturbating with a hand. The difference is massive.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and hairyballscel
jb pussy is better than fapping

Its the best feeling im the world you feel like an animal doing your job the best is if you are minimum 5,5psl like me than those bitches are gonna be submissive af and you can do everything you want with them its honestly the best fucking feeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and hairyballscel
huh?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
Depends, I hate hookup sex but relationship sex is the best thing in the world, theres no replacement or cope for it especially if you cuddle afterwards.
Are u rubbing it in my face that am single

Tbh tbh I think it mogs masturbating ten fold. The feeling of wetness and warmth of being inside a chick is amazing, changing rhythms, going fast then slow, seeing her facial expression change when you go real deep

When you speed up and start fucking harder and harder or when you slow down and go deep etc. Plus (if ur into it) choking, slapping, covering her mouth, telling her to be quiet etc all this shit makes it much more fun than just cooming for the dopamine rush

And the validation is ofc great as well

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel and lookismfugee
sex isn't real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 5258, NorwoodMilitant and 2 others
Tbh tbh I think it mogs masturbating ten fold. The feeling of wetness and warmth of being inside a chick is amazing, changing rhythms, going fast then slow, seeing her facial expression change when you go real deep

When you speed up and start fucking harder and harder or when you slow down and go deep etc. Plus (if ur into it) choking, slapping, covering her mouth, telling her to be quiet etc all this shit makes it much more fun than just cooming for the dopamine rush

what if you have the penis of a greek statue.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Heirio
Feels like a really fucking unsatisfying fap where you have to please someone else too. Its like exercising basically. But tbh u stopped jerking off then sex is much better than jerking

what a madman u wanna make ppl rope bro?
how big my nigga? mine is only a little over 6 inches
im gonna post pics of my schlonger be warned faggots why miss opportunity :feelsez:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio and Deleted member 1464
It feels amazing, anyone saying masturbation is better must be having sex with roastie corpses, warm, wet and tight pussy beats being hunched over a computer watching another man have sex and feeling shameful after, but the best thing is the validation, you can ride off that feeling forever tbh, its euphoric

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Romnel and Heirio

this tbh, sums it up perfectly

• Love it
Reactions: Heirio
IMAGINE PUTTING YOUR DICK IN WARM CUSTARD

THE FEELING OF POWER AND ACHEIVMENT IS MUCH GREATER THAN THE PHYSICAL FEELING

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
I do believe with right requirements it can be good.

With a small penis and dead pussy i understand why some people might not find it exciting.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I got some valuable information from this thread.

At the end of the day everything new is good and it get's old over time, i believe that's how sex is.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1680

At the end of the day everything new is good and it get's old over time, i believe that's how sex is.
Only valuable info I got is that I must rope

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I do believe with right requirements it can be good.

With a small penis and dead pussy i understand why some people might not find it exciting.
This tbh. My girl has respect for me and acts like I'm doing her great pleasure when we have sex, fakes orgasms and says I feel good during sex. However the blackpill hit me right in my face, when I was fingering her one day and started off with 2 or 3 fingers as usual. Then she said ''you can put 2 fingers if you want''. And as a tall guy, I have pretty big hands. It felt like a slap to the face, and I did my math and realized she couldn't probably even feel my little above 6 inch cock in her vagina when we had sex.
My Darkest Days | The REAL Story Of Alpha M. - YouTube

I now realise how it is.

Inside my head i imagine it would feel so good and i fantasise all these sex stuff but in reality it's far from that romantic view, media has skewed my idea of sex.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Most of the sex fun is about domination imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Most friends i talked to, said even the first time they had sex, it was overrated and they just preferred fapping.
For me its about the validation and the submissiveness of the girl, the actual sensation of p in v is overrated

Better than anything else in life

i will never know.

Last edited:
So if love isnt real does that mean your parents don't love you

Have you seen the new Elliot Rodger video on inceltv channel. I was really feeling for Elliot. I can understand why he turned into a narcissistic and cold guy

Parents and first family love you unconditionally, a foid sees one flaw and tosses you out like a piece of trash quickly

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and owlofathena
It feels amazing and so intense especially when you orgasm at the same time with your partner

I miss it :(

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena