How does the blackpill explain Kaka, a 6'2 Pretty boy Chad who's rich and status maxxed get cheated on

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
Why incels say chad can't lose? Yes ofc he will have other replacement but still he got played, cucked
All love to kaka❤️
Hqyqgrzvvi3a1

@BigJimsWornOutTires thoughts if u r a football fan?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires thoughts if u r a football fan?
No sports for me. At one time, I was a big figure skater fan. I supported athletes like Tonya Harding or any slut in general.

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
Chad can't lose is incel cope. IRL Chads get cucked by HTNs and MTNs all the time, women have unlimited options and are just evil

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, arabcelxxx, WINGLESS ANGEL and 6 others
Is he pardo or white brazilian?

Plenty of Chads get cheated. He is not the first nor the last. Hotter richer more high status Chads than this guy have been cheated on.

Cheating has nothing to do with the woman's looks or her man's looks, it's all about character.

• +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
He's a soft cuck

Prettyboy is probably shit for LTR so you aren't intimidating. It's mainly that guys have no standards nowadays though and just date non-virgin sluts without question.

• +1
Reactions: med
personality and having balance in the relationship being too nice will cuck you sometimes it's fine to yell and show your anger , also it has to do with the woman some women are just dick chasers doesn't matter if you're a chad she will cuck you with htn+ , and some are chill and will be loyal to you if she finds you physically attractive , at the end we all gambling nothing is guarantied . you just have to read through her behavior . and trust me there are loyal women out there

• +1
Reactions: kas589, Sprinkles and WINGLESS ANGEL
why do people want to fit everything into the blackpill somehow? shit happens. he could get run over by a car if he is unlucky, this is how life works

You're American right? White one precisely?
No sports for me. At one time, I was a big figure skater fan. I supported athletes like Tonya Harding or any slut in general.

• +1
Chad can't lose is incel cope. IRL Chads get cucked by HTNs and MTNs all the time, women have unlimited options and are just evil
So looks isn't all that matter?

Plenty of Chads get cheated. He is not the first nor the last. Hotter richer more high status Chads than this guy have been cheated on.

Cheating has nothing to do with the woman's looks or her man's looks, it's all about character.
I agree chads get cheated on but the men's looks could be factor of getting cheated on

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Prettyboy is probably shit for LTR so you aren't intimidating. It's mainly that guys have no standards nowadays though and just date non-virgin sluts without question.
So being top of the food chain guarantees no loyalty?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
You're American right? White one precisely?
I'm the American preparing for the apocalypse but not building a doomsday bunker nor storing up supplies.

Why the personal question, Glowie?

personality and having balance in the relationship being too nice will cuck you sometimes it's fine to yell and show your anger , also it has to do with the woman some women are just dick chasers doesn't matter if you're a chad she will cuck you with htn+ , and some are chill and will be loyal to you if she finds you physically attractive , at the end we all gambling nothing is guarantied . you just have to read through her behavior . and trust me there are loyal women out there
Loyal even if an attractive superior male show them attention?

why do people want to fit everything into the blackpill somehow? shit happens. he could get run over by a car if he is unlucky, this is how life works
I meant that having everything doesn't make u immune to cheating

I'm the American preparing for the apocalypse but not building a doomsday bunker nor storing up supplies.

Why the personal question, Glowie?
Just curious, i like ur takes u seem somelike mature

• +1
modern environment. Foids are not shamed, killed, or exiled for shitty behaviour. They have carte le blanche, so when they get bored they just leave.

modern environment. Foids are not shamed, killed, or exiled for shitty behaviour. They have carte le blanche, so when they get bored they just leave.
I thought woman commit to chad

E445AFE3 D05F 4C39 976C 1DDC4F959F8D

Yeah this is def a chad i wish i looked like him totally

2nd, maybe hes soy and too nice

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
I thought woman commit to chad
In this age it doesn't last long. Foids have easy access to other chads in such ridiculousle abundance thanks to social media.Imagine a foid doing what's "right" while her friends are hoeing it up and she witnesses this on social media everyday and triggers her FOMO.

Also chad's are not immune to betabux situation, they may get longer commitments but still, they are also not immune to age pill.

If a goid isn't locked up and denied access to certain environment this will happen at a higher probability

So being top of the food chain guarantees no loyalty?
What are you talking about lmao.

Also, I realised Kaka is pretty masc so his case is an exception anyway.

the blackpill doesnt say the negation of it so there is no contradiction. The blackpill simply shows how love value women are along with how much looks matter to them where even people like andrew tate and steven seagal who are successful get called rapists

Blackpill for slay, redpill for LTR