How does using a different language to say something change how it’s perceived?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
People often say phrases like “French is the language of romance” “German is the most precise language” “the depth and complexity of Russian literature in its original language”

these assume that the structure of the language alter its perception. Sapir-whorf hypothesis

@Sny (love this guy, underrated user, very nt) made the observation that a word like “mog” has a natural power because of its short length and the harshness of the “og” syllable

However for an expert to say this invites two massive BTFOs in the academic field that would make you a pathetic laughingstock

1. It’s YOU who can’t express yourself in that language. Here are 50 examples that show you are not only wrong but (meme adjective) wrong. Maybe you shouldn’t be a professor

2. Your a racist. It’s not much of a stretch that an Ooga booga language of aboriginals who haven’t yet discovered the secret of fire, CANNOT express how to make a nuclear bomb. Explain that to a PHD in feminism who flunked algebra II

• +1
Reactions: Sny and kebab
Na that’s too much thinking for me 😫😫 I just wanna bust a fat nut to self suck tranny videos leave me alon

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Na that’s too much thinking for me 😫😫 I just wanna bust a fat nut to self suck tranny videos leave me alon
how is busting a fat nut to self suck tranny videos different if the tranny is speaking in Spanish?

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and Vermilioncore