How far away i am from an healthy bodyfat

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240228 205717

Does It make sense to look for a job in this state or am i completely invisible?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, LooksThinker, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 30679, WishIwasChico and 4 others
Holy shit you've gained some weight. Atleast 10 pounds of fat. You're like 26 bmi

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and LooksThinker
you have lost your abs

10kg minimum

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, LooksThinker and PseudoMaxxer
I mean you're tall so I'd say if you're over 95kg lose 15 pounds or so (like 7kg)

I mean you're tall so I'd say if you're over 95kg lose 15 pounds or so.
Losing weight Is impossible that's the best form i could reach After watching what i eat and avoiding sugars for 5 months. Went multiple times on water fast too

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Losing weight Is impossible that's the best form i could reach After watching what i eat and avoiding sugars. Went multiple times on water fast too
Do keto + intermittent fasting bro. It's the quickest way.

I'm already barely eating. I'm on like 1200 kcals per day.
If you cut calories that drastically your body will want to hold onto body weight because of a lack of availability of food (might be bro science idk) so you need to just cut at a normal rate + reduced carb intake.

Just eat less slop and go for walks.

Try to hit 10k steps a day while eating healthy and you’ll look good by this
summer.

If you cut calories that drastically your body will want to hold onto body weight because of a lack of availability of food (might be bro science idk) so you need to just cut at a normal rate + reduced carb intake.
I never eat pasta anymore. I've done everything i could and that's the best i could achieve. Meanwhile pre pills i used to eat McDonald's and coca cola and had a 6 pack.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and TechnoBoss
Just eat less slop and go for walks.

Try to hit 10k steps a day while eating healthy and you’ll look good by this
summer.
I don't eat slop anymore. No pasta. 1200 kcal a day and can't go lower than this. Calories in calories out Is another jewish scam.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and MoggerGaston
if you wear a shirt, i dont think they will care

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if you wear a shirt, i dont think they will care
What if i pull?? Can't do shit. The government owes me neetbux for what they've done to me.

• JFL
What if i pull?? Can't do shit. The government owes me neetbux for what they've done to me.
pull a girl?

fuck with shirt on

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
I don't eat slop anymore. No pasta. 1200 kcal a day and can't go lower than this. Calories in calories out Is another jewish scam.
it’s not a scam, just keep eating healthy and eat more than 1.2k or you’ll rape your metabolism.

2.4k calories are fine with 10k steps a day and gym, then slowly drop your calories by 200 every 2/3 weeks.

• +1