How hard is it to get this nose job?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
wow first nose job result on man i actually like, so i guess its pretty hard.
i would go to this exact surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, inceI, Roamer and 2 others
wow first nose job result on man i actually like, so i guess its pretty hard.
i would go to this exact surgeon.
Man this exactly what I want too. My nose has hump i would ascend if i get this result

• +1
Reactions: ALP, subhuman incel and newperson
not hard

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm pretty sure I'm going to this dude for my revision:

It's $12k for a revision and includes hotel for a week. I think, but I'm not 100%, that it's $7k for a primary rhino. The dude only does noses.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and subhuman incel
I'm pretty sure I'm going to this dude for my revision:

It's $12k for a revision and includes hotel for a week. I think, but I'm not 100%, that it's $7k for a primary rhino. The dude only does noses.
So 15k should be enough to get it done and if there is a need for revision you still got money

So 15k should be enough to get it done and if there is a need for revision you still got money
Yes, $15k is more than enough. If you haven't had rhinoplasty previously, then it's like only $7k, at least that's the price people on Google ratings were complaining about. His male noses are great I think:

All his female noses look the same because that's the style in Turkiye that all the women want.

His waiting list is pretty short, too, like 1-2 months. I can DM you my results if you want. I think I'm gonna go in July.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and newperson
Yes, $15k is more than enough. If you haven't had rhinoplasty previously, then it's like only $7k, at least that's the price people on Google ratings were complaining about. His male noses are great I think:

All his female noses look the same because that's the style in Turkiye that all the women want.

What about the doctor in the video I posted. That rhino is really great and he talks about keeping the nose natural

His waiting list is pretty short, too, like 1-2 months. I can DM you my results if you want. I think I'm gonna go in July.

Can you inform me about your process? Im Turkish by the way .But do not live in İstanbul ,so I cant go and see doctor right now

Can you inform me about your process? Im Turkish by the way .But do not live in İstanbul ,so I cant go and see doctor right now
I'm not sure what it is you want to know? The process of scheduling surgery?

I'm not sure what it is you want to know? The process of scheduling surgery?
No like , is he good surgeon and if you want you can share the results. I want to get a nose job too, I would be happy to learn who is doing their job good. (my english isnt the best,i hope you understood me)

What about the doctor in the video I posted. That rhino is really great and he talks about keeping the nose natural
Yeah, that's a good result. There was another dude's that looked really good - that giant ass nose. You'd probably be safe with him.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
No like , is he good surgeon and if you want you can share the results. I want to get a nose job too, I would be happy to learn who is doing their job good. (my english isnt the best,i hope you understood me)
Oh, like the results? Yeah, I can DM you the details, B&A, and tell you about the process.

I think he is one of the best in Turkiye. I couldn't find anyone who had anything bad to say about him, aside from people whining about trivial matters on Google. Usually there is at least one person saying a surgeon botched them.

Just scroll through his Insta. That's like as good as it gets. Hundreds of perfect results.

"Two cases from today" Guy is a machine.

Oh, like the results? Yeah, I can DM you the details, B&A, and tell you about the process.

I think he is one of the best in Turkiye. I couldn't find anyone who had anything bad to say about him, aside from people whining about trivial matters on Google. Usually there is at least one person saying a surgeon botched them.

Just scroll through his Insta. That's like as good as it gets. Hundreds of perfect results.

"Two cases from today" Guy is a machine.

His results are good but not different from cheaper Turks like eyup bozkurt or even hardal. All these Turks just do the same trick. Why does he charge 2x the price?

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
His results are good but not different from cheaper Turks like eyup bozkurt or even hardal. All these Turks just do the same trick. Why does he charge 2x the price?
You 100% right. Dude is charging too much. You can get the same thing much cheaper. There are some great ones in Izmir ;) Avoid Istanbul bcause they charge double for the same result

Yeah. Dm your results!
Did you have a hump too?

You 100% right. Dude is charging too much. You can get the same thing much cheaper. There are some great ones in Izmir ;) Avoid Istanbul bcause they charge double for the same result
Could you name some from Izmir? I'd like to check it out

Yeah. Dm your results!
Did you have a hump too?
I originally had a hump, but that was a long time ago. My original surgeon completely botched my nose.

Eyup Bozkurt appears on the "botch list" that's passed around facebook groups. It's not based on only a single botch either. There's also people saying he posts fake positives on Google. His noses don't look perfect. To me, nearly every Soylu nose looks perfect. His male noses have variety, not just a "trick." I'm not saying he's the best in the world or anything, but that's why I'm willing to pay more for him. Also, hard to believe Bozkurt only charges $6k for complex revision + hotel stay.

the rhinoplasty which you posted here regarded reducing the nose hump (dorsum) and probably reducing the lower tip (hanging columella). In this case the rhinoplasty only addresses the appearance on the nose in the side profile, unlike other rhinoplasties who may change how nose looks frontally

f you read the chart of 8 common signs of bad rhinoplasty you see that with a side profile rhinoplasty the possible risks are lower than a rhinoplasty that also addresses the nose shape in the front

how much does this cost. Im ready to work for years to get this

My nose fucked my life too damn

the rhinoplasty which you posted here regarded reducing the nose hump (dorsum) and probably reducing the lower tip (hanging columella). In this case the rhinoplasty only addresses the appearance on the nose in the side profile, unlike other rhinoplasties who may change how nose looks frontally

f you read the chart of 8 common signs of bad rhinoplasty you see that with a side profile rhinoplasty the possible risks are lower than a rhinoplasty that also addresses the nose shape in the front
So you think it’s safe to get it cheap being that it’s low risk?

So you think it’s safe to get it cheap being that it’s low risk?
you should get rhinoplasty with a surgon whom you are comfortable with.
I did rhino yesterday with a local surgeon and I was comfortable with him.
Meanwhile other friends of mine preferred riding miles to the capital and undergo rhino with a high reputation surgeon who charges almost the double

you should get rhinoplasty with a surgon whom you are comfortable with.
I did rhino yesterday with a local surgeon and I was comfortable with him.
Meanwhile other friends of mine preferred riding miles to the capital and undergo rhino with a high reputation surgeon who charges almost the double
Where are you located?

wtf I am nosepllied now

I wish I had nose bump

Cope. His nose looks better after
Strong disagree. You could argue he looks better because a smaller nose is more proportional to his smaller facial features, but there was nothing wrong with the original nose on its own.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Strong disagree. You could argue he looks better because a smaller nose is more proportional to his smaller facial features, but there was nothing wrong with the original nose on its own.
I think you right but some guys do ascend with a nose job especially in the side profile

If he had mogger forward grown jaw his nose would have suited his face. Now he looks cutecel. Nose is rarely ever the main issue for men unless it's super wide like blackgymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Also, hard to believe Bozkurt only charges $6k for complex revision + hotel stay.
I got an estimate and it was $8k, without hotel, which I guess is like $500 value for a week, so about $3500 cheaper than Erakn Soylu. Not worth it for the risk to me, but maybe for a primary.