How hopeless am I, rate

N

NakedWarrior

Iron
Reddit2refacuta
Reddit2refacuta
Craciun
Craciun

Please don't tell me you're from balkans lmao. Otherwise, you look like a spic. Your main failos are: long midface, mediocre eyes, receding hairline. Things aren't looking good, buddy-boyo.

save up for taban because your eye area is your biggest problem. rn you are avg looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
If you fix your eye area you could be HTN

Please don't tell me you're from balkans lmao. Otherwise, you look like a spic. Your main failos are: long midface, mediocre eyes, receding hairline. Things aren't looking good, buddy-boyo.
View attachment 1764371
I actually am from the balkans:)) but what this have to do with anything?

I actually am from the balkans:)) but what this have to do with anything?
Welp, we have some people that say that everyone's white in europe and yet you look like a gypsy.
Slavoids1

If you fix your eye area you could be HTN
Hmm strange, the only compliments I reveived from girls regarding my looks are on my eyes. They said I have very good eyebrows and long eyelashes(can't be seen in pic here) What can I do to "fix my eyes"

Welp, we have some people that say that everyone's white in europe and yet you look like a gypsy.
View attachment 1764417
I had gypsies told me that I was gypsy, they wanted to recruit me in their clan or smth:)) Both my parents had this very "tanned" skin but they were "pure-blood" european. Having this color doesn't really matter here though, civilized gypsies have a lot of success with girls

What people said about eye area. You can fix uee with some filler, lack of support with implants (will help those dark circles) and you can get a more positive tilt with canthoplasty.
Other than that, of you're willing to sutgerucel, consider a lip lift to shorten your philtrum.
Your a normie who can surgerycel to HTN.
You also look gigaethnic, but if that's how people look in your country that's not a problem.
Finally make photos of your hairline every mouths, if it's receding time to take finasteride.

budget joe jonas

• +1
Reactions: NakedWarrior
I had gypsies told me that I was gypsy, they wanted to recruit me in their clan or smth:)) Both my parents had this very "tanned" skin but they were "pure-blood" european. Having this color doesn't really matter here though, civilized gypsies have a lot of success with girls
Welp, it's not because of the skin it's because of your features. You look like really romani.

budget joe jonas
Funny, Someone on photopheeler told me the same thing, I take it as a positive I guess, could be worse

• +1
Reactions: eyes
What people said about eye area. You can fix uee with some filler, lack of support with implants (will help those dark circles) and you can get a more positive tilt with canthoplasty.
Other than that, of you're willing to sutgerucel, consider a lip lift to shorten your philtrum.
Your a normie who can surgerycel to HTN.
You also look gigaethnic, but if that's how people look in your country that's not a problem.
Finally make photos of your hairline every mouths, if it's receding time to take finasteride.
Thanks for advices. Yes being ethnic in an ethnic country is not an issue:)), also my hairline looked like this from birth. Can you also tell me my strong points (if any)?