How I absolutely destroyed a manlet IRL

low inhib + i do this too i call people ugly and point out their failos, they never expect people to say it out loud

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos and embarrass them easily.
i do this aswell but it’s risky because im short and have a few failos

On a ski trip in Canada right now with my family along with another family we’re friends with. Was skiing with my sister and her JB friend and the friend came close to turning into another skier and hitting him. Theres tons of wierd ediquette about who has the right of way im not gonna try to explain but any skier Bhais will get what I mean. Anyways, the guy freaks out due to the near collision and starts screaming at this girl whos just a kid acting all tough, then I show up being a tall frame mogger I get in his face and tell him to change his tone. He does but hes still whinning like a fag so I told him hes a 5”6 manlet and he needs to know his place in this world. His face went cold and it was like I hit him with a stun gun. I reminded him of the lifetime of trauma he had endured from living as a short male his entire life. He stuttered a few seconds later and called me pathetic for pointing something like that out and then went on his way JFL.

The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos and embarrass them easily. I didnt record this interaction because it all happened so quick but ill try to record as much as possible like you guys all saw in my YT lol.
Based I j got back from Skiing in Andorra and the amount of faggots that catch an Ego on the slopes because they're better at Skiing is insane... Niggas need to know they're place.

On a ski trip in Canada right now with my family along with another family we’re friends with. Was skiing with my sister and her JB friend and the friend came close to turning into another skier and hitting him. Theres tons of wierd ediquette about who has the right of way im not gonna try to explain but any skier Bhais will get what I mean. Anyways, the guy freaks out due to the near collision and starts screaming at this girl whos just a kid acting all tough, then I show up being a tall frame mogger I get in his face and tell him to change his tone. He does but hes still whinning like a fag so I told him hes a 5”6 manlet and he needs to know his place in this world. His face went cold and it was like I hit him with a stun gun. I reminded him of the lifetime of trauma he had endured from living as a short male his entire life. He stuttered a few seconds later and called me pathetic for pointing something like that out and then went on his way JFL.

The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos and embarrass them easily. I didnt record this interaction because it all happened so quick but ill try to record as much as possible like you guys all saw in my YT lol.
3993042 IMG 7040

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
As a looksmaxer I love you.

As a snowboarder I hate you.
Im equally good at both jfl

They dont allow boarding at some mountains so i just bring my skiis lol

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Lmao why didnt he roast u back

I would kill myself if someone called me a deathnic 5'11 manlet irl man its underrated asf

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel

dnr idc kys fag

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Clavicular
I would kill myself if someone called me a deathnic 5'11 manlet irl man its underrated asf
Its rare to get height mogged at 5”11 bad enough they can call u a manlet tho atleast

What is your height op?

Brutal. The manlet is prolly browsing .is rn

• JFL

based af

No im stone cold
some users say your what they call a "fakecel" or "volcel" how do you respond to serious allegations like that ?

some users say your what they call a "fakecel" or "volcel" how do you respond to serious allegations like that ?
I ignore the copers

• +1
Its rare to get height mogged at 5”11 bad enough they can call u a manlet tho atleast
But still I live in a relatively short country the avg here is 173-4 or smthn and I'm 180.5 in the morning, yet I remember that there was this one 6'8 inches guy at my gym and he took all female attention away from me damn I felt like dropping a 20kg plate on my fucking head and killing myself that day. Nigga had a Jordan Barrett jawline and was sandnigger with Hazel or green hooded hunter eyes and an insane jaw, with prolly the most insane frame I've ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

This is the reality for manlets. They can cope all they want, but all it takes is for non-manlets look down at them and call them short for it to all go away. Odds are this guy will eventually go to therapy for all of the abuse he's taken about his height.

• +1
brutal

• +1

brutal