How I almost doubled my testosterone naturally in 2-3 months

WeCryTogether

WeCryTogether

Iron
Most people are deficient in vitamin D, I highly encourage you to get your blood work done to check your hormones and vitamin D.

Started with 507 ng / DL testosterone, after a few months, it's at 840 ng / DL due to taking vitamin D 10k IU/day with Vitamin K2 MK7 500mcg every other day (K2 extremely important so calcium doesn't get built up in your bones which leads to serious problems)

Always consult your doctor and research before taking any supplements.

Currently on this stack now:

Vitamin D 10k IU/day
K2 MK7 500mcg (every other day)
KSM-66 ashwaganda 1g/day (cycle 5 days on 2 days off)
Tongkat Ali 500mg/day (cycle 5 days on 2 days off)
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg/day (before bed)

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Shrekguy3838, CT03 and 10 others
HTN profile pic

250mcg mk7 is omega dose you can't have taken that without sides. I'm talking itchy rashes on your body the very least, possibly more

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
250mcg mk7 is omega dose you can't have taken that without sides. I'm talking itchy rashes on your body the very least, possibly more
Are you thinking of mg? 500mcg is perfectly fine considering im taking 10K IU vitamin D/day

Are you thinking of mg? 500mcg is perfectly fine considering im taking 10K IU vitamin D/day
I took what you did and had pretty bad sides. just know that if you get hypertension or rashes it's due to the mk7. 100mcg max since then

also took 5k IU D with it

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and WeCryTogether
mk4 is better

useless

useless

useless just eat oysters
mk7 is converted into mk4. in fact mk7 supplementation can lead to higher mk4 levels in certain tissues when compared to mk4 supplementation. mk7 is absorbed and converted to mk4 in the tissue perhaps while mk4 breaks down too quickly.

How is ashwa and tongkat "useless". They literally boost libido and energy a lot

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Shrekguy3838
10K IU of vitamin D every day? Isn't 4K the upper limit?

10K IU of vitamin D every day? Isn't 4K the upper limit?
Technically yes, doctors usually recommend 2k-5k IU, but 10k is safe for most people especially if you are deficient (as long as it's taken with K2). Studies show problems start happening at 30-40k IU/day.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and buflek
Technically yes, doctors usually recommend 2k-5k IU, but 10k is safe for most people especially if you are deficient (as long as it's taken with K2). Studies show problems start happening at 30-40k IU/day.
Alright I'll probably up my dosage then because I live in a place with very low levels of sunshine. As for abhwagandha, isn't low levels of cortisol a bad thing? Im clueless about this stuff, but what is the benefit of low cortisol?

Everything is cope
The sooner you realise that the only fuckin way is pinning test the better

You just copied this you dog

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
any point in taking k2 if I already eat a lot of eggs?

You just copied this you dog

Lol and? I was trying to find that guy to tag him but It was so long ago I saw that post, but what's your point?

Most people are deficient in vitamin D, I highly encourage you to get your blood work done to check your hormones and vitamin D.

Started with 507 ng / DL testosterone, after a few months, it's at 840 ng / DL due to taking vitamin D 10k IU/day with Vitamin K2 MK7 500mcg every other day (K2 extremely important so calcium doesn't get built up in your bones which leads to serious problems)

Vitamin D 10k IU/day
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day
Jfl at reading this h2o thread while taking my daily 30k IU vitD and 750mcg K2 MK7

Jfl at reading this h2o thread while taking my daily 30k IU vitD and 750mcg K2 MK7
Nice, definitely not safe for long periods of time, totally unnecessary as well. But enjoy

Nice, definitely not safe for long periods of time, totally unnecessary as well. But enjoy
Nah, Jews don't want you to become a man. I grew a square chin this way.

Vitamin D 10k IU/day
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day
COPE

Vitamin D 10k IU/day - Go outside and eat salmon
K2 MK7 500mcg (every other day) - Eat Natto, Bone marrow, Goose live paste, eggs

KSM-66 ashwaganda 1g/day (cycle 5 days on 2 days off) - Literally ginseng, buy some from the supermarket
Tongkat Ali 500mg/day (cycle 5 days on 2 days off) - Eat animal testicles
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day - Eat organ meats
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg/day (before bed) - Nuts and seeds yada yada veggies. Really only the hard one to come by

COPE

Vitamin D 10k IU/day - Go outside and eat salmon
K2 MK7 500mcg (every other day) - Eat Natto, Bone marrow, Goose live paste, eggs

KSM-66 ashwaganda 1g/day (cycle 5 days on 2 days off) - Literally ginseng, buy some from the supermarket
Tongkat Ali 500mg/day (cycle 5 days on 2 days off) - Eat animal testicles
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day - Eat organ meats
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg/day (before bed) - Nuts and seeds yada yada veggies. Really only the hard one to come by
lmao guessing ur an anti supplement weirdo, you know how much of those foods you'd have to eat to even get close to enough of the vitamin? essentially impossible to do regularly lol

Vitamin D 10k IU/day
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day
only the d zinc and mag did anything to T in this stack

Jfl at reading this h2o thread while taking my daily 300k IU vitD and 20000mg K2 MK7. We all gonna make it brah

only the d zinc and mag did anything to T in this stack
Don't spread wrong information if you don't know what you're talking about. I increased my T with just vitamin D (along with diet and lifting among other things).

After I raised my T I got on the cycle with zinc and mag which definitely help raise it more..I will do bloodwork again in a few months

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Don't spread wrong information if you don't know what you're talking about. I increased my T with just vitamin D (along with diet and lifting among other things).

After I raised my T I got on the cycle with zinc and mag which definitely help raise it more..I will do bloodwork again in a few months
what wrong information? show me any evidence whatever that tongat ali and k2 did to ur t levels

and what was the diet?

what wrong information? show me any evidence whatever that tongat ali and k2 did to ur t levels

and what was the diet?
Im literally saying vitamin D was what increased my t levels BY ITSELF. Diet is high protein/fats (salmon, eggs, some chicken/beef lots of olive oil, veggies and low processed grains etc) pretty much mediterranean diet

Raising T levels with tonkat ali works, but there was another hormone that was raised along side with it. I forgot its name. Basically it kind of makes the increase in testosterone pointless, because it just lowers conversion efficiency or something. Not sure about that though

• +1
Reactions: WeCryTogether
lmao guessing ur an anti supplement weirdo, you know how much of those foods you'd have to eat to even get close to enough of the vitamin? essentially impossible to do regularly lol
Actually im the biggest supplement user on this entire forum. I think i have bought upwards of 300+ or supplements in my life and at least 70 bottles in my room.

Supplements have such poor bioavailbility that it is a joke when compared to real food. Real food that isn't goyslop is expensive, so your better off saving money and buying real food. Also it takes a toll on your body taking supplements for years and isnt a good long term solution.

• +1
Reactions: WeCryTogether
What was your base vitamin d level

Lol i litterally get worshiped by girls buddy
Any other pics? Your pfp doesn't do you justice, there's lens distortion making your face appear longer.

Actually im the biggest supplement user on this entire forum. I think i have bought upwards of 300+ or supplements in my life and at least 70 bottles in my room.

Supplements have such poor bioavailbility that it is a joke when compared to real food. Real food that isn't goyslop is expensive, so your better off saving money and buying real food. Also it takes a toll on your body taking supplements for years and isnt a good long term solution.
The only real form of supplementation is a pill in the anus. @David Rothschild knows best.

Vitamin D 10k IU/day
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day

Just be born to rich parents theory

Vitamin D 10k IU/day
Zinc Citrate 30mg/day
Any anhedonia or numbing effect from Ashwagandha? Also what brand did you use for your ashwagandha?