How I boosted my squat record by 10kgs in day

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
In summer I was gymcelling. So, one day, I was bored, my parents were away and I wanted to go outside. Since I have no real friends or girlfriend, I can only go to isolated places.

Near were Ilive, there is a lake, a really beautfiul lake. It takes a car to go there and 40 mins of walking since the trail is not suited for cars.

The weather was hot af, like 40 degrees Celsius. I parked my car in the outskirts of the town. I had no water with me, not even a hat. I had miscalculated the distance, it was much lomnger than i thought and it was all uphill.

I was walking under the burning sun, dehydrated, tired, my heart was stressed to the limits, i felt i was gonna faint. My whole life passed right in front of my eyes. There wasn't anyone around, the place is a desert, not even animals live there.

Somehow i survived. As soon as I reached the lake, i took my shirt and shoes off and jumped in it to cool myself up. I threw some water on my face and head but it was to muddy to drink it. After 10 minutes of playing in the water i dediced to head back.

Next day, it was leg day. With all the walking in a stressful situation doing 150kg squat felt like a cakewalk. And im only 73 kg at 5'11 with no supplements or roids. I went fom 140kg to 150 in one day. You won't give a fuck about lifting weight in a control enviroment after walking through earthly hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Steph4gr
its a different kind of stress.
and it was neurologcal adaptation or you breaking yout mental barrier strenght gain from that is different than gaining 10kg from builduing new tissue

just have a near death experience, bro

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Interesting story.