How I ended up here, Incel friends and the importance of having outgoing friends [Saturday Night Ramblings]

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I never was the type of dude to be sitting alone at school, i always was with people and I was outgoing.

Happens that a few girls rejected me for being short in middle school so I got fat and became a pro at fortnite.

Then covid hit and I lost everything, all my social skills. I remember going out for the first time after covid and I had a panic attack and went home after walking past a group of people my age.

Then I got Redpilled and studied PUA for 2 years roughly and I started approaching girls and doing small talk with random people. Before I knew it i was also gymmaxxed and social again, but unfortunately I lost all my friends and had to unite with an Incel friend group i knew (still my only group of friends till now).

Then I got gyno surgery and discovered this place but never got into it because i didn’t care enough.

I started attracting girls and making out with them at clubs, that built confidence but I still got rejected a lot.

Fast forward the tiktok trend starts after I finish high school and I remember this forum and come and check it out. I was working 12h a day so I didn’t go out at all if not on weekends with that Incel friend group.

And now i’m here, the thing is that I ascended even harder when I started looksmaxxing and I’m getting to a point where I can get with an MTB+ if the environment is right.

Unfortunately i’m doomed anyway, my friend group is full of Incels that don’t want to go near people,clubs, and social settings.

I cannot go alone because even if I approached a girl and was alone it would be weird as fuck.

I’m not popular and my instagram is shit (working on it), but having outgoing friends is something that is not often talked about here and I believe is a major thing that’s holding me back.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, hypernormie, Mewton and 5 others
read every pixel

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, KingCartierrr23, ascension and 1 other person
No one cares, even indians have better things to do than me on a Saturday night…

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, aleksander, goodgamebro and 7 others
new schoolmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, RichardSpencel, Primalsplit and 2 others
New friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i have a good social circle and get invited to parties often but i am scared of women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mewton and PseudoMaxxer
New friends
how i’m 19…

Every friend group is already complete, they don’t want nor need new people.

Friend groups are made to get sex easier, they are already all fucking each others and other guys don’t want more competition. You won’t get accepted.

Only way is to go to UNI (i don’t want to since i’m working a full time job and trying to build an online side hustle) and form a new group at the first year. But i don’t give a fuck about studying and shit so why do it and lose years of grind just to fuck around with some hoes?

I know I would go crazy on bitches in Uni, but still…

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, KingCartierrr23, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Making new friends is an impossible task
Oh yeah I know, if I don’t go to Uni it’s impossible to infiltrate in a new friend group tbh.

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and Ricky212
I never was the type of dude to be sitting alone at school, i always was with people and I was outgoing.

Happens that a few girls rejected me for being short in middle school so I got fat and became a pro at fortnite.

Then covid hit and I lost everything, all my social skills. I remember going out for the first time after covid and I had a panic attack and went home after walking past a group of people my age.

Then I got Redpilled and studied PUA for 2 years roughly and I started approaching girls and doing small talk with random people. Before I knew it i was also gymmaxxed and social again, but unfortunately I lost all my friends and had to unite with an Incel friend group i knew (still my only group of friends till now).

Then I got gyno surgery and discovered this place but never got into it because i didn’t care enough.

I started attracting girls and making out with them at clubs, that built confidence but I still got rejected a lot.

Fast forward the tiktok trend starts after I finish high school and I remember this forum and come and check it out. I was working 12h a day so I didn’t go out at all if not on weekends with that Incel friend group.

And now i’m here, the thing is that I ascended even harder when I started looksmaxxing and I’m getting to a point where I can get with an MTB+ if the environment is right.

Unfortunately i’m doomed anyway, my friend group is full of Incels that don’t want to go near people,clubs, and social settings.

I cannot go alone because even if I approached a girl and was alone it would be weird as fuck.

I’m not popular and my instagram is shit (working on it), but having outgoing friends is something that is not often talked about here and I believe is a major thing that’s holding me back.
Atleast you have friends

Atleast you have social skills

• +1

I also had gyno surgery. How long did you use surgical tape after the procedure? MY doc told me 6 months

• +1
I also had gyno surgery. How long did you use surgical tape after the procedure? MY doc told me 6 months
you mean tape on the scar? I don’t remember well, it was 2 years ago but I guess around 1 maybe 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Social clubs or sports clubs are probably the easiest way. From there you meet 20+ people your age and they will each have their own friend groups so the network is massive. Especially if they have a social side (to the club)

• +1
you mean tape on the scar? I don’t remember well, it was 2 years ago but I guess around 1 maybe 2 months
I had the tape for 6 months

I could stop using the tape after maybe 2 but it felt uncomfortable, not painful just a weird feling

How did it feel for you when u stopped using the tape?

• +1
Why not uni? You will get a good job and good freinds.

I had the tape for 6 months

I could stop using the tape after maybe 2 but it felt uncomfortable, not painful just a weird feling

How did it feel for you when u stopped using the tape?
I totally get what you are saying, it felt weird as fuck. I was always scared that if i Lifted my arm up it would all pop and open up.

But it won’t, it’s just a feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Social clubs or sports clubs are probably the easiest way. From there you meet 20+ people your age and they will each have their own friend groups so the network is massive. Especially if they have a social side (to the club)
It would probably be so hard to walk up to a group your age and network. They would probably reject you because they already have a large group, so they see no reason to waste time on a random person

If networking goes wrong it would be so humiliating

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, RichardSpencel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Why not uni? You will get a good job and good freinds.
how i’m 19…

Friend groups are made to get sex easier, they are already all fucking each others and other guys don’t want more competition. You won’t get accepted.

Only way is to go to UNI (i don’t want to since i’m working a full time job and trying to build an online side hustle) and form a new group at the first year. But i don’t give a fuck about studying and shit so why do it and lose years of grind just to fuck around with some hoes?

It would probably be so hard to walk up to a group your age and network. They would probably reject you because they already have a large group, so they see no reason to waste time on a random person

If networking goes wrong it would be so humiliating
exactly, if i was out with my friends and a random guy walked up to us we would not accept him in our group. Only if it were a girl.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I need network to fuck whores, i don’t need 30yo friends. I want fresh JB meat

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
how i’m 19…

Yeah u could go to uni to try ur luck
I went there in hope to building social circles and getting bitches
But guess what 0 bitches and just small talks here and there
Those who are in social circles already knew each other for years

• So Sad
Yeah u could go to uni to try ur luck
I went there in hope to building social circles and getting bitches
But guess what 0 bitches and just small talks here and there
Those who are in social circles already knew each other for years
But don’t people who just start Uni don’t know anyone there?

Like I could make friends and build a Uni group of friends like many people I know did

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
But don’t people who just start Uni don’t know anyone there?

Like I could make friends and build a Uni group of friends like many people I know did
Thats usually the case i just got unlucky ig
Like 15 out of 30 people came from the same school and they formed a group
I speak to like 5 people but its just bs smalltalk
the rest are just looking at their phone and dont even speak

• +1
Thats usually the case i just got unlucky ig
Like 15 out of 30 people came from the same school and they formed a group
I speak to like 5 people but its just bs smalltalk
the rest are just looking at their phone and dont even speak
brutal, I hope I make friends if I decide to go. I would need to find a way to make money online before september tho because I care more about becoming rich than fucking used up cum rags

• +1
Reactions: marek937
brutal, I hope I make friends if I decide to go. I would need to find a way to make money online before september tho because I care more about becoming rich than fucking used up cum rags
wish u luck
i get my degree this summer then wageslave till i die
life of a blackpilled npc

• Love it
Forming friendship is crucial man, I've noticed some people's problems are mostly that they're just lonely but not everybody realizes that so soon. Even worse when your parents don't encourage or care about you making meaningful connections during developmental years

• +1
making friends is impossible, every relationship adn circle is already estabilished for everyone and everywhere
and how the fuck do you start? just introduce yourself to random people? lmao

• +1
making friends is impossible, every relationship adn circle is already estabilished for everyone and everywhere
and how the fuck do you start? just introduce yourself to random people? lmao
exactly

and what the fuck do you do after they know you (if they didnt see you as weird for randomly cold approaching you and accepted in the first place that is) you ask them to hang out or what?

• +1
and what the fuck do you do after they know you (if they didnt see you as weird for randomly cold approaching you and accepted in the first place that is) you ask them to hang out or what?
you won’t get to that point so don’t bother thinking about it.

They won’t accept you, guys will say you are weird and girls (if sub-Chad) will do the same.

Guys hate competition so they won’t let you in their friend group to fuck their crush jfl

I def feel for you bhai. I think that's one of my problems with girls honestly. I just don't put myself in situations where I can meet girls. Even when I go out it's usually with my male friends to some place where it may be more awkward to approach than at some party

Socialcirclemaxxing is one of the ways some of these ugly fuckers get laid and leave .org users confused

Last edited:
  • +1
Having NT friend circles require you to be NT, popular and some looks level

Being NT requires you to be around people who give you positive feedback

Tfw endless cycle

• +1
Do you have any interests?

• Hmm...
If you’re goal is to go out, be social and pull girls from club environments than yes having a outgoing NT friend group is very important

Bars are still a good place to pull alone though because it’s not weird to go to a bar by yourself

• +1
Over if you don't have hobbies.
Tbh I work all day and only have a couple of hours free which I spend in the gym (which I enjoy).

I got out on saturdays and stay home relaxing on Sundays, I have to find something to do on sundays other than gym.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Tbh I work all day and only have a couple of hours free which I spend in the gym (which I enjoy).

I got out on saturdays and stay home relaxing on Sundays, I have to find something to do on sundays other than gym.
You can sign up to dancing classes or something. Easy lay.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
how i’m 19…

Would be interested to know more about your online side hustle, this seems interesting

• +1

Don’t u live in Italy and aren’t u like 16 bro everyone there short bro