How i fixed my dark eye circles.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I had pretty bad underye dark circles. I always thought it was because of my recessed upper maxilla, but then i saw some people with recessed upper maxilla but decent looking undereye skin. So i tried some whitepill stuff and over the course of two weeks it improved a lot, almost completely.

What i did:

1. No caffeine.
I used to drink strong tea every afternoon. Then i stopped. I believe this had the biggest impact.

2. More sleep. I usually slept 8 hours, coz i had to wake up to school. Now i sleep 9+ hours.

3. Sunning. Sunning improves my skin overall and helps to tan the undereye area so it doesn't look dark.

4. Nutrition. I aslo had lots of good food lately. Steak every day, raw meat, eggs, milk, fruit. However, this likely didn't have as much of an impact, since i saw no correlation with diet in the past.

Fix your dark circles, bruh.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti @deNNN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Manletmachine and 14 others
Idkw most ethnics have giga dark eye circles and i have never had them

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 21044
If doing all this also doesn't work coz of lack of bones then tear trough implants are there .

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, It'snotover, LowTrust and 2 others
Bro has to sleep 9+ hours in order to not look like a crack junkie 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: casety, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 21044
I tried everything and it doesn't work. I inherited them from my mother. All my siblings have them too.

I'm getting infras so hopefully it will correct it the hollowness but for the coloration I think fat graft is the best solution.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I tried everything and it doesn't work. I inherited them from my mother. All my siblings have them too.

I'm getting infras so hopefully it will correct it the hollowness but for the coloration I think fat graft is the best solution.
Most likely caused by recession then.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 21044
9 hours of sleep is life changing, you feel so good every fucking day.

jfl at the bluepilled science muh 6 hours is enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: casety, schizo echochamber, Sigmapsycho and 2 others
I fixed my hollowness but I still have some degree of capillary permeability, which is what causes the dark coloration. Tbh it has more to do with your soft tissue than anything else. Habits have some say as well, but it’s (mostly) cope. However, getting enough (good) sleep is one of the things that does improve it a bit.

However, the good news is that it ultimately doesn’t matter that much. You can have a chad eye area with some dark discolouration underneath, if anything it can add some appeal. What matters most is that you aren’t hollow (recessed), you don’t have terrible UEE and that your PFL, eye colour, brows, canthal tikt and lashes are good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 21044
Zinc + magnesium bhai

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: casety and Deleted member 21044
I had pretty bad underye dark circles. I always thought it was because of my recessed upper maxilla, but then i saw some people with recessed upper maxilla but decent looking undereye skin. So i tried some whitepill stuff and over the course of two weeks it improved a lot, almost completely.

What i did:

1. No caffeine.
I used to drink strong tea every afternoon. Then i stopped. I believe this had the biggest impact.

2. More sleep. I usually slept 8 hours, coz i had to wake up to school. Now i sleep 9+ hours.

3. Sunning. Sunning improves my skin overall and helps to tan the undereye area so it doesn't look dark.

4. Nutrition. I aslo had lots of good food lately. Steak every day, raw meat, eggs, milk, fruit. However, this likely didn't have as much of an impact, since i saw no correlation with diet in the past.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti @deNNN
Interesting...
Idk why but my dark circles dissapear imeddiately after drinking 2 coffes in the morning
Also I think the best tip is to go to bed early like 10-11 pm

• Hmm...

What i did:

1. No caffeine.

i have probab the most brutal dark circles in this sites, and this is sleeping 9 hours always, i never drank caffeine. Truly brutal to be honest.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 21044

What i did:

1. No caffeine.

Do you think sitting at a screen 14 hours+ per day might be the reason why I can see the blood vessels under my eyes?

Do you think sitting at a screen 14 hours+ per day might be the reason why I can see the blood vessels under my eyes?
I doubt it. Maybe not getting enough sunlight.

Its because recessed infraorbital nigga

David Gandy have it (bcs mogger supraorbital carrying him) and... it doesnt really matter for man unless its giga hyperpigmentation

Images 1

To lighten hyperpigmentation or dark under eyes try

Vitamin D

Retin A on cheekbone to increase blood flow under eyes

Last edited:
  • JFL
increasing collagen also helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: mogthemoggers and Deleted member 21044
No before after

Cope

U're like the peoples who claims "no fap improved my skin"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, LowTrust and Deleted member 21044
dark circles are good for dark triad

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and Deleted member 21044
I doubt it. Maybe not getting enough sunlight.
I have a positive vector but because my ue skin is thin it looks like I have dark circles. They are slight but still noticeable. Would tanning in the sun really fix it?

• Hmm...
I have a positive vector but because my ue skin is thin it looks like I have dark circles. They are slight but still noticeable. Would tanning in the sun really fix it?
It will improve it for sure.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and Deleted member 21044
Fat graft

• Love it
Zinc + magnesium bhai
yea magnesium might help a bit. No caffeine made the biggest difference for me tho, probably because it impacts sleep as well

• +1
Reactions: mog222
yea magnesium might help a bit. No caffeine made the biggest difference for me tho, probably because it impacts sleep as well
You should drink it in the morning, when i drink coffe my body awakens to the fullest and improves my blood flow after 5 10 minutes and I become so energetic.
I think that if u use caffeine it helps if u use all your energy during the day not just sitting so ur body uses all your energy levels and u should go to bed for example at 10-11pm(natural sleep hours) and I ll assure you'll fall asleep easier.
Most of you stay on this site too long and dont get enough good sleep(there s a difference between good sleep and long sleep)
This improved my undereyes drastic maybe it works different for me unlike you but u should try it guys for a day and see.

• Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss
depending on kind of eye circles, purple, brown, puffed? Most probs can be a sign of liver problem (derived from ur previous normie era toxins lifestyle) if not sleep, fix liver, look prettier. anyone who tells u eye circles is aesthetic is cope. If liver not problem then fix your thyroid.
eye circles is a part of your body's reaction to something.

Last edited:
  • +1
ncie will try

What i did:

1. No caffeine.

My eye bags a caused by maxillary recession. No diet for lack of bones

Interesting...
Idk why but my dark circles dissapear imeddiately after drinking 2 coffes in the morning
Also I think the best tip is to go to bed early like 10-11 pm
Because caffeine is a vasoconstrictor.

That’s why you have stuff like the ordinary 5% caffeine solution for under eyes, which I apply every day. Tbh, drinking coffee and using that serum has only improved my under eyes. Same goes for nicotine. But everyone reacts differently, some get extremely puffy eyes.

• Hmm...
This wouldn’t work well if you have low set cheekbones. Cosmetic procedures like the Hyaluronic acid filler are the only remedies.

Your skin at the under eyes are 7-8 times more thinner than the normal skin.

I cope with a night time under eye cream that does nothing, albeit being said so from various doctors too, I still use it as a cope.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5'7 zoomer

What i did:

1. No caffeine.

I don’t drink coffee or tea or energy drinks so my caffeine intake is extremely low but I still look like a raccoon