How i grew my arms 6 inches in 6 months.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Step 1: Be happy with your beckie! She will never leave you or do harm to you bcs she loves you!!!
Screenshot 20240505 231533 comwhatsapp

Step 2: Fuck her and get her pregnant! She will never abort your son and she will want your chad genes
Screenshot 20240505 231427 comwhatsapp

Step 3: Become schizo because she aborted and make her hate you and brake up with her

Step 4: Use steroids to numb the pain, but hey now you can bench 160kgs and have 19 inch arms for the cost of having infertility and ur nuts getting smaller!!!! :chad:
Screenshot 20240505 231627 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Timmy, Bosniacel and 1 other person
can you just buy roids at the store in bolivia

can you just buy roids at the store in bolivia
Most people buy they from facebook marketplace or gym coaches.
I buy them half the price with my own dealer, he brings the roids from the paraguayan border

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision and ChiraqJihad
first pic you look like young arnie

you can do better than that squareface girl

Step 1: Be happy with your beckie! She will never leave you or do harm to you bcs she loves you!!!
View attachment 2900512
Step 2: Fuck her and get her pregnant! She will never abort your son and she will want your chad genes
View attachment 2900514
Step 3: Become schizo because she aborted and make her hate you and brake up with her

Step 4: Use steroids to numb the pain, but hey now you can bench 160kgs and have 19 inch arms for the cost of having infertility and ur nuts getting smaller!!!! :chad:
View attachment 2900518
Tbh you looked better in the first pic,now just a jacked ogre

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2900512
View attachment 2900514

View attachment 2900518
did she actually abort ur baby?

Maldita perra, bueno, es de esperar de una boliviana

Con tus genes deberías reproducirte en un país con mujeres de mayor valor ¡Como Chile o Argentina!

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2900512
View attachment 2900514

View attachment 2900518
Im so sorry to hear that bro…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back