how i lost 40kgs in 4 months

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
If you want to pull this off, you must be angry and hurt. Think of all the hoes who bend over for him but not you, fatass. The way to do it is simply 1000 calories a day. Whatever you want, just not more than a thousand. I was a 6'3 O-lineman who was OBESE, and I believed the blue pill and thought my personality was enough. I was most likely at least 40% bf at 273. In the first month I lost 20 pounds by putting down the damn fork, there is no magic drug fatass just you and your pain and will to change.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 23359, flippasav and 1 other person
brutal in 5 months ive lost like 3 pounds

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
There's Twincretins.

how many bitches have you gained

If you want to pull this off, you must be angry and hurt. Think of all the hoes who bend over for him but not you, fatass. The way to do it is simply 1000 calories a day. Whatever you want, just not more than a thousand. I was a 6'3 O-lineman who was OBESE, and I believed the blue pill and thought my personality was enough. I was most likely at least 40% bf at 273. In the first month I lost 20 pounds by putting down the damn fork, there is no magic drug fatass just you and your pain and will to change.
Nigga motivates me even if i'm in the ideal range, keep up the fucking work and u'll get there

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, BloodClot and Mr. President
Please say this is real

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
pics?

• +1
957882EC A787 4826 A055 B71CE11A284D
2AB8345B 8A7A 4E0B 960A 098FAC957403
B74DDC47 3962 4655 BBF6 F5869F61EC5B
Sorry for the poor quality this what i could get on short notice and im going to get invisalign to solve the overbite @Chadelite and @flippasav

There are magic drugs idiot

I’ve never struggled with my weight op but i’m mirin you. Congrats

• +1