HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY 👀

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
When I was 11, I was washing my dad's car when a supermodel walked by and asked if she could give me a blow job. We ended up having sex for four hours straight. I have a 9-inch penis at such a young age, so she really enjoyed it. After that, five of her friends, who were all top supermodels from Victoria's Secret, saw what was happening and started stripping. They were all impressed with my slayer features and started complimenting me as usual. I ended up having sex with all of them from behind, and then they started asking to be beaten up. Being the dark triad sigma that I am, I started beating all of these women while ejaculating inside them. Thanks to my exceptionally large penis and good looks, I have had sexual encounters with most of the top models you can think of before the age of 13. Now, I have a son. Thanks for reading, this is the most true story about sexual encounters with women in BOTB.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, synock21, LooksThinker and 14 others
Bump this amazing story

found crisick's alt

@ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TikiXVI, brucewayne78, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
If you're not married then it's called fornication. Don't be a fornicator.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 61895
If you're not married then it's called fornication. Don't be a fornicator.
I have been fornicating hoes since birth foool

do ya thang GIF by Ice Cube

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, PseudoMaxxer, socialcel and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and brucewayne78
DUDE WTF FAKECEL!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
this is more believable than your surgery larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and Gigatyrone69
You are the same prideful moron who sliced his own face up.
I’m not the only one who does stupid shit ylvren stuck a PDO thread in his balls

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Its true guys, i was there

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and CoreSchizo
I’m not the only one who does stupid shit ylvren stuck a PDO thread in his balls
What.
Link thread.
No way, someone is that retarded.
You are still number two you utter cretin but this one takes the cake.

YES BHAI! I remember I saw you fucking Adriana Lima good times bro
on gang bro:p she was taking this 10 inch castizo cock like a champ screaming like a hyena

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
epic tales of awesomeness

• +1
relax your penis wont be getting any more action then fucking your hands when your parents are asleep

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
relax your penis wont be getting any more action then fucking your hands when your parents are asleep
Uh buddy didn’t you read the story I fucked 6 Victoria Secret models at 11

Realest story on .org

• +1
When I was 11, I was washing my dad's car when a supermodel walked by and asked if she could give me a blow job. We ended up having sex for four hours straight. I have a 9-inch penis at such a young age, so she really enjoyed it. After that, five of her friends, who were all top supermodels from Victoria's Secret, saw what was happening and started stripping. They were all impressed with my slayer features and started complimenting me as usual. I ended up having sex with all of them from behind, and then they started asking to be beaten up. Being the dark triad sigma that I am, I started beating all of these women while ejaculating inside them. Thanks to my exceptionally large penis and good looks, I have had sexual encounters with most of the top models you can think of before the age of 13. Now, I have a son. Thanks for reading, this is the most true story about sexual encounters with women in BOTB.
Relatable

Another @WishIwasChico thread I see

tales from mumbain

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and CoreSchizo
You forgot to mention it's 9 inch flaccid. :feelshah:
16 inches erect I’m the world record holder I pull bitches out of the slums with my big cock

• Love it
@Clavicular Shots fired.
@masterbreeder is coping cuz he did diy buccal fat removal while being an overweight fatcel

• JFL
L
@masterbreeder is coping cuz he did diy buccal fat removal while being an overweight fatcel
I lost 80 lbs before doing anything like this, and my face still looks bloated. Why would I do it if my face didn't have stubborn extra buccal fat? 🤣