how I make my 6 figures as a remote programmer consultant

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
90% of my day is spent in Zoom webcam meetings, where I:
*Sit and nod for the camera while shopping for my fashionmaxxing
*Look and laugh at everyone with tiny jaw
*Think about what kind of panties all the girls in the chatroom has, and how tight their panties are pushing up on their buttholes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, thereallegend, germanlooks and 4 others
buy me "Ready or Not" on steam then

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingCel133
buy me "Ready or Not" on steam then
I'm 40 now bro, I need every cent of this cash to buy ipads for 18 year old sugababies

• JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, thereallegend, Pumanator and 7 others
*Think about what kind of panties all the girls in the chatroom has, and how tight their panties are pushing up on their buttholes
This is a lot like my day bhai

This is a lot like my day bhai
I wonder if girls ever found out that this is what all guys are thinking during meetings,if they would still have their cameras on

I wonder if girls ever found out that this is what all guys are thinking during meetings,if they would still have their cameras on
I dont think the panty bit cos in my meetings there arent any attractive people

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
What hard work do you need to do, also what are the requirements / prerequisites

What hard work do you need to do, also what are the requirements / prerequisites
No hard work, it's just consulting, so it relies on my experience and (as demonstrated throughout this forum) high IQ

Dude woke up from bed at 4:00 AM just to make this post :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Can I have 1k for hgh

I'm 5"6 I need it boomer

Dude woke up from bed at 4:00 AM just to make this post :lul::lul::lul:
I did, part of being a slightly older young adult is to spread your wisdom to the new generation. just because you don't appreciate it or anything, doesn't mean there aren't tons of other users on this forum who worship my wisdom

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I did, part of being a slightly older young adult is to spread your wisdom to the new generation. just because you don't appreciate it or anything, doesn't mean there aren't tons of other users on this forum who worship my wisdom
4 am in the morning seems a bit earlier to “spread wisdom to the new generation” don’t ya think?:kys::kys:

Most men will be asleep with their wives/girlfriends:lul::lul:

Can I have 1k for hgh

I'm 5"6 I need it boomer
sorry bro, I'm all about teaching a man how to fish rather than letting my dead fish stay dead just because I couldn't get any 18 year old girl to spark life into it

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I do appreciate it though :cool::cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
sorry bro, I'm all about teaching a man how to fish rather than letting my dead fish stay dead just because I couldn't get any 18 year old girl to spark life into it
Im gonna be manlet Mike tyson and become world champion i already have fishing rod

Just give me money for bait

4 am in the morning seems a bit earlier to “spread wisdom to the new generation” don’t ya think?:kys::kys:

Most men will be asleep with their wives/girlfriends:lul::lul:
I sleep with my GF yes, not that that's anythign to brag about, as it's miserable, but one day I will dump her if she hasn't dumped me already,and then I will upgrade to young newer models, production-year no earlier than 2000

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and latincell95
I sleep with my GF yes, not that that's anythign to brag about, as it's miserable, but one day I will dump her if she hasn't dumped me already,and then I will upgrade to young newer models, production-year no earlier than 2000
So betabuxx young foids?

Im gonna be manlet Mike tyson and become world champion i already have fishing rod

Just give me money for bait
if you're really so young, just keep on cold showers and nofapping and wish for the best. alternatively if you're not nofapping, then you simply deserve 5'6 or lower

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Gaygymmaxx
So betabuxx young foids?
maybe, it would definitely be worth it, but I'm not sure if it works, it seems that betabuxxing is such an attractionkiller that it might be better to just age-fraud HARD, we'll see

maybe, it would definitely be worth it, but I'm not sure if it works, it seems that betabuxxing is such an attractionkiller that it might be better to just age-fraud HARD, we'll see
You should just geomaxx tbh. You’re white, 40 yrs old, and rich, I’m sure you can do better somewhere else :kys::kys:

You should just geomaxx tbh. You’re white, 40 yrs old, and rich, I’m sure you can do better somewhere else :kys::kys:
i'm afraid geomaxxing is cope and cucked. imagine renting JFL, imagine not having a fly car JFL, imagine not being strapped JFL, pathetic!
geomaxxing is only good when you're a young minimalist and don't have those things anyway

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and latincell95
@sytyl look at op. He WANTS to live your live. poor 40 yo man

How many 6 figures? If we're talking $100-200k, then you're a normie.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
How many 6 figures? If we're talking $100-200k, then you're a normie.
Not high 6 figures, but I'm not in America, where I live I make about 3x of what normies make. But I know that if I go to America I would be moneymogged by even regular people with regular jobs who for some reason just make well over 6 figures for no sane reason

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and House Lannister
Mirin bro. What path did you take to get to this point? Are you a self taught programmer?

Mirin bro. What path did you take to get to this point? Are you a self taught programmer?
self-thought idiot-savant basically. I would probably pick being a NT HTN any day if I had a choice

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and House Lannister
No hard work, it's just consulting, so it relies on my experience and (as demonstrated throughout this forum) high IQ
yes but you need to have a degree right?

self-thought idiot-savant basically. I would probably pick being a NT HTN any day if I had a choice
Is frontend a meme that is being saturated by Indians?

yes but you need to have a degree right?
in my case no but I'm 40 so the landscape on how to get your foot into the door is probably quite different these days.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern