How I ruined my face during my adolescence

G

griaturo

Iron
I unintentionally developed my face downward during my adolescence.

until I was 13 I was the most handsome and popular boy in my school, but some told me that I had a face that was too wide and I thought so too, so I started to stop clenching my jaw and lowered my upper jaw as soon as I could.

as I lowered my jaw, my tongue was no longer on my roof of the mouth and over time this led to a narrow roof of my mouth, teeth that were crooked whereas they were previously straight, my nose started to curve , my face became narrow and my cheekbones disappeared, my middle face became catastrophic, my jaw did not evolve forward as it had before I was 13 and even my eyes became dead eyes with a small negative canthal tilt.

in short I became the worst version of myself and I started to notice it once it was too late, I even had my wisdom teeth removed 1 year ago when they were growing normally and that my jaw had welcomed them perfectly. fortunately I have fairly good genetics (green-blue eyes, good lips, fine nose) which means that I can still get by around women but I honestly think I have gone from an 8.5/ 10 has a 6/10.

I have a twin brother (false twin) who hasn't made the same mistakes, and currently he steals the spotlight wherever he goes with me, it's really hard to live with because since we were little it's I was always the handsome guy who attracted all the girls and now he has taken my place at the moment when I have a libido and I could have fucked them all.

So I'm trying to correct my mistakes with meewing and thumbpulling, for the moment I don't see much results but I hope that it will be possible for me to find my perfect proportions that I had before, that's really sad when I think that I potentially ruined my face permanently just by having taken my tongue off the roof of my mouth, if only I would have come across this forum or what meewing was when I was still young, my life could have been totally different...

so be careful guys, the position of the tongue is not bullshit

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Lying ass nigga

I don"t like liars lil boy, keep a blanket over you ass . you gonna be raped tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12, Kavkaz777, Miant Gimplants and 4 others
Lying ass nigga

I don"t like liars lil boy, keep a blanket over you ass . you gonna be raped tonight
why would I make up such a story?
besides on what point do you think that I am a liar?
the position of the tongue is really more important than we think

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
dnr blast steroids and get surgeries or die

why would I make up such a story?
besides on what point do you think that I am a liar?
the position of the tongue is really more important than we think
Incels hear like to cope and say it’s all genetics so they feel better

I unintentionally developed my face downward during my adolescence.

until I was 13 I was the most handsome and popular boy in my school, but some told me that I had a face that was too wide and I thought so too, so I started to stop clenching my jaw and lowered my upper jaw as soon as I could.

as I lowered my jaw, my tongue was no longer on my roof of the mouth and over time this led to a narrow roof of my mouth, teeth that were crooked whereas they were previously straight, my nose started to curve , my face became narrow and my cheekbones disappeared, my middle face became catastrophic, my jaw did not evolve forward as it had before I was 13 and even my eyes became dead eyes with a small negative canthal tilt.

in short I became the worst version of myself and I started to notice it once it was too late, I even had my wisdom teeth removed 1 year ago when they were growing normally and that my jaw had welcomed them perfectly. fortunately I have fairly good genetics (green-blue eyes, good lips, fine nose) which means that I can still get by around women but I honestly think I have gone from an 8.5/ 10 has a 6/10.

I have a twin brother (false twin) who hasn't made the same mistakes, and currently he steals the spotlight wherever he goes with me, it's really hard to live with because since we were little it's I was always the handsome guy who attracted all the girls and now he has taken my place at the moment when I have a libido and I could have fucked them all.

So I'm trying to correct my mistakes with meewing and thumbpulling, for the moment I don't see much results but I hope that it will be possible for me to find my perfect proportions that I had before, that's really sad when I think that I potentially ruined my face permanently just by having taken my tongue off the roof of my mouth, if only I would have come across this forum or what meewing was when I was still young, my life could have been totally different...

so be careful guys, the position of the tongue is not bullshit
You can shift with the Law of Asumption, trough the Void State 😉

Im very sorry to hear that bro, i hope you can fix it, what age are you now?