How i used to make money on high school (high schoolcels GTFIH)

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
How i used to make money on high school

Well, this is going to be a story about how I made money in my senior year of high school.

Disclaimer:
probably wont work on some circumstances but mostly it will.

Background

In my school used to be a sports tournament every year (basketball and American football) but something I saw was that there were people that play soccer and coaches didn’t care about them. so I ask them if I can make my own tournament in the school and they said “fine”.

How can it work on your case?

you need to see what sports are more play it in your school or in what sports the school is good. Example my school were really good in basketball and American football so they care about those sports but they didn’t care about soccer because they suck and guys in my school were interesting and play it.

requirements
  • Knowing about the sport or playing the sport.
  • Being somehow sociable (just don’t be an aspie theory)
  • Psl 4 minimum (if you want to get females attention…. Going into details later)

How to make profit?

1.- advertising your tournament.

this is the most important step, because the more teams you get more the more profit you make.

Strategies
  • Go to the soccer/basketball/American football field and asks the guys if they would be interesting to play.
  • Make posters and stick them on your school’s walls
  • Go to each classroom and ask the guys if they wanna join.

Experiences

I get almost all of the teams when I ask them in the soccer field and I received some whatsapp messages from people interesting. 3 option wasn’t necessary
  • 2.- have contact with the coach of your school
  • Why is this important? Well, if you have a good relationship with the coaches they can help you to get the trophies and support you with footballs/basketballs
  • Why are these good news? Well, it means that you wont have to make any investment in your tournament. So you will get more profit.

• Experience
  • The coach support me with 6 footballs and give me 4 trophies for the season (2 for champions and 2 for top scorers) and he got them to me with school money (that’s why is the importance of having a good relation with the coaches)

• 3.- how to monetize your tournament

• Here you have 2 options
  • 1.- charge for a subscription
  • 2.- charge for arbitration.

• Experience
  • In my opinion the best option was to charge for arbitration, because for subscription some teams think that it was too much and wasn’t interesting (I was gonna charge 100 dollars for subscription)
  • what I did was to charge for 2 dollars per player in the team (note because the soccer field was so small was only possible to play 5 vs 5 and substitution. Note some teams didn’t have substitution and other ones have 3)

• 4.- how to get the most of your tournament

• well, you have to consider the fact that you will have time limitation. The best option to me was to play 12 minutes each time and 2 minutes to rest. I just have to stay 1 or 2 hour more in school

5.- how to make the tournament interesting

1.- make playoffs every 2 months

guys would be more exciting if they know they can win a tittles often.

2.- 8 teams makes the playoffs

more teams more motivation to be in the tournament.

3.- let the teams fight

the best way to make people interesting in those games is if they know there are fights or rivalries. so in the games dont be bitch and let physical games.

how does it help to socialmaxxing?

well, you gonna meet a lot of people and you gonna make a lot of new friends. this will help you to be more ntmaxxing and to get people in ig followers. before the tournament i used to have 150-200 likes in ig and after i get 250-300. also if you have the tournament it helps you to statusmaxxing in your school because people know who you are and makes you relevant.

how to get laid?

i got laid because before and after the games i use to talk with some teams, so one of the things the we use to talk was about girls. and i remember they use to tell me which one were the sluts ones and they usually invite to their parties and sometimes i used to get lucky a fuck some of those girls. also some of them use to send message in Facebook with the the bullshit excuse " i saw you arbitrating" but almost all of them were landwhales or girls with bad bone structure, only 2 of them were hot but sophomores.

notes

this tournament help me to complete my social service.

i got $5,480 in my senior year

if you guys like it, i will make a thread about to get laid inchurch groups

@Chadelite @TheMewingBBC

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Hector, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
Its true, i was this 5480$

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Hector, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
Just sell drugs bruh
Over for this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and xefo
How i used to make money on high school

Well, this is going to be a story about how I made money in my senior year of high school.

Disclaimer:
probably wont work on some circumstances but mostly it will.

Background

In my school used to be a sports tournament every year (basketball and American football) but something I saw was that there were people that play soccer and coaches didn’t care about them. so I ask them if I can make my own tournament in the school and they said “fine”.

How can it work on your case?

you need to see what sports are more play it in your school or in what sports the school is good. Example my school were really good in basketball and American football so they care about those sports but they didn’t care about soccer because they suck and guys in my school were interesting and play it.

requirements
  • Knowing about the sport or playing the sport.
  • Being somehow sociable (just don’t be an aspie theory)
  • Psl 4 minimum (if you want to get females attention…. Going into details later)

How to make profit?

1.- advertising your tournament.

this is the most important step, because the more teams you get more the more profit you make.

Strategies
  • Go to the soccer/basketball/American football field and asks the guys if they would be interesting to play.
  • Make posters and stick them on your school’s walls
  • Go to each classroom and ask the guys if they wanna join.

Experiences

I get almost all of the teams when I ask them in the soccer field and I received some whatsapp messages from people interesting. 3 option wasn’t necessary
  • 2.- have contact with the coach of your school
  • Why is this important? Well, if you have a good relationship with the coaches they can help you to get the trophies and support you with footballs/basketballs
  • Why are these good news? Well, it means that you wont have to make any investment in your tournament. So you will get more profit.

• Experience
  • The coach support me with 6 footballs and give me 4 trophies for the season (2 for champions and 2 for top scorers) and he got them to me with school money (that’s why is the importance of having a good relation with the coaches)

• 3.- how to monetize your tournament

• Here you have 2 options
  • 1.- charge for a subscription
  • 2.- charge for arbitration.

• Experience
  • In my opinion the best option was to charge for arbitration, because for subscription some teams think that it was too much and wasn’t interesting (I was gonna charge 100 dollars for subscription)
  • what I did was to charge for 2 dollars per player in the team (note because the soccer field was so small was only possible to play 5 vs 5 and substitution. Note some teams didn’t have substitution and other ones have 3)

• 4.- how to get the most of your tournament

• well, you have to consider the fact that you will have time limitation. The best option to me was to play 12 minutes each time and 2 minutes to rest. I just have to stay 1 or 2 hour more in school

5.- how to make the tournament interesting

1.- make playoffs every 2 months

guys would be more exciting if they know they can win a tittles often.

2.- 8 teams makes the playoffs

more teams more motivation to be in the tournament.

3.- let the teams fight

the best way to make people interesting in those games is if they know there are fights or rivalries. so in the games dont be bitch and let physical games.

how does it help to socialmaxxing?

well, you gonna meet a lot of people and you gonna make a lot of new friends. this will help you to be more ntmaxxing and to get people in ig followers. before the tournament i used to have 150-200 likes in ig and after i get 250-300. also if you have the tournament it helps you to statusmaxxing in your school because people know who you are and makes you relevant.

how to get laid?

i got laid because before and after the games i use to talk with some teams, so one of the things the we use to talk was about girls. and i remember they use to tell me which one were the sluts ones and they usually invite to their parties and sometimes i used to get lucky a fuck some of those girls. also some of them use to send message in Facebook with the the bullshit excuse " i saw you arbitrating" but almost all of them were landwhales or girls with bad bone structure, only 2 of them were hot but sophomores.

notes

this tournament help me to complete my social service.

i got $5,480 in my senior year

if you guys like it, i will make a thread about to get laid inchurch groups

@Chadelite @TheMewingBBC

Interesting bro!
I don't think anyone in my school ever even did this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and the next o'pry
insanely good thread, would rep+10 if I could

Cant wait for churchsexmaxing + maybe have other creative ways to get laid?
Are u experienced with any online money making methods to locationmaX?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and the next o'pry
High IQ and creative entrepreneurmaxxed as fuck bro

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
Be chad

Pimp out femoid classmates

• +1
So much effort.
Just get a job in a supermarket part-time and you'll make way more than that. Currently making £7,300ish/year (almost $9,000) doing almost nothing for 16 hours a week.
Don't understand why everyone here's looking for weird af ways to make money (scamming, onlyfans, whatever this is, etc) when it's more difficult and lower-paying than a normal job.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Chad69 and Arkantos
insanely good thread, would rep+10 if I could

Cant wait for churchsexmaxing + maybe have other creative ways to get laid?
Are u experienced with any online money making methods to locationmaX?
maybe ill do the churchmaxxing next week, about other ways to get laid not too many tbh maybe i can explain how to get laid with inner circle? not so much, im still trying to make money ewhoring
High IQ and creative entrepreneurmaxxed as fuck bro
thanks bro

So much effort.
Just get a job in a supermarket part-time and you'll make way more than that. Currently making £7,300ish/year (almost $9,000) doing almost nothing for 16 hours a week.
Don't understand why everyone here's looking for weird af ways to make money (scamming, onlyfans, whatever this is, etc) when it's more difficult and lower-paying than a normal job.
cope, it isnt so much effort.
1.- just ask the one who is in charge of the field if you can make your tournament. how difficult is that??
2.- be the referee? if you have play the sport for a long time im sure you know the rules easily.
3.- getting the teams is easy, you just need to know what sports are the more played.

reasons why IF you have the option to do this is better than supermarket part-time
if you follow the game time i posted
1.- you will be there 2 hours max and in part time 4 hours
2.- you wont be too many people in the market and i dont think anyone would be as low inhibitation to get a girls number have the option to get rejected in front of her mother and the cashier.
i agree that if youre focus only on to get as much money as possible your option is better
but with what i do you will get more than money, you will get friends and can get laid (if youre truecel wont work)

but if you dont like sports, you cant do this, so the supermarket part time is the best for you.

Interesting bro!
I don't think anyone in my school ever even did this.
try to do it bro, do you play any sport?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibIncel, Romnel and Kingkellz
thank you guys.

cope, it isnt so much effort.
1.- just ask the one who is in charge of the field if you can make your tournament. how difficult is that??
2.- be the referee? if you have play the sport for a long time im sure you know the rules easily.
3.- getting the teams is easy, you just need to know what sports are the more played.

reasons why IF you have the option to do this is better than supermarket part-time
if you follow the game time i posted
1.- you will be there 2 hours max and in part time 4 hours
2.- you wont be too many people in the market and i dont think anyone would be as low inhibitation to get a girls number have the option to get rejected in front of her mother and the cashier.
i agree that if youre focus only on to get as much money as possible your option is better
but with what i do you will get more than money, you will get friends and can get laid (if youre truecel wont work)

but if you dont like sports, you cant do this, so the supermarket part time is the best for you.

try to do it bro, do you play any sport?
I already graduated bro
in college now

• So Sad
Sounds like a mission in
D35Ef20 390x400 3x 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and the next o'pry
whats your psl and height? Don’t think anyone can pull this off

I would get stoned to death on the account of being a faggot of the highest degree by my fellow classmates

Just network a bunch and apply to paid internships. This is pretty easy if you live in a city. I did paid internships for all 4 years of highschool and made quite a bit.