How i will get an office job

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
I will train my typing speed to 200 words per minute, people will then assume i'm intelligent

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, egiuh and PseudoMaxxer
If you're a woman you just need to sit on your boss's lap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Saisei, diamondbill and 6 others
If you're a woman you just need to sit on your boss's lap
true, women can get an office job easier they just have to smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egiuh and Tylermax
Fuark I graduate this summer, then gonna relax for a few months at home, then gonna need to get a job though

Fuck wageslaving, also most jobs are cringe af, and all the good jobs are taken

• +1
Reactions: egiuh, romanstock and hiwasuwor
Fuark I graduate this summer, then gonna relax for a few months at home, then gonna need to get a job though

Fuck wageslaving, also most jobs are cringe af, and all the good jobs are taken
What ur major

Try to have a good friend that knows a company

• +1
Reactions: egiuh and hiwasuwor
What ur major
Marine biology, way too much competition + cba to do a masters

I need to find some shitty job but have no other interests I could get paid for
Considered security jobs to do fuck all but the hours change and would have to wake up at 5 am and shit sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Marine biology, way too much competition + cba to do a masters

I need to find some shitty job but have no other interests I could get paid for
Considered security jobs to do fuck all but the hours change and would have to wake up at 5 am and shit sometimes
Why u need job when u got parents to pay for u.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
over if u didnt have that by age of 13 tbh + no ones gives af about typing speed jfl

I will train my typing speed to 200 words per minute, people will then assume i'm intelligent
jus enter da building wit a suit on and pretend ur a worker find someone who is out sick and jus pretend to work if questioned jus repedidly claim you work there if you are being kicked out start tweaking on and floor or fake chokeing and cause chaos show dem who you are that you will work for anything:feelsokman::redpill::redpill::redpill::what::what::what:

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh
jus enter da building wit a suit on and pretend ur a worker find someone who is out sick and jus pretend to work if questioned jus repedidly claim you work there if you are being kicked out start tweaking on and floor or fake chokeing and cause chaos show dem who you are that you will work for anything:feelsokman::redpill::redpill::redpill::what::what::what:
bhai:lul::lul:

Last edited:
fr then you return everyday til they except you as one of them oooorrrr you can silently take out one of the other workers steal his suit and replace him if you look a wee bit different you jus say yo whent on vacation and got a haircut and a shave

• JFL
Reactions: egiuh
fr then you return everyday til they except you as one of them oooorrrr you can silently take out one of the other workers steal his suit and replace him if you look a wee bit different you jus say yo whent on vacation and got a haircut and a shave
have you tried it???