How important is colouring? As in sickly pale vs. healthy tan?

Red Fox

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
Does it matter?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Top tier coloring + avg bones >> Top tier bones + avg coloring

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Either is fine, imo. I think a nice tan can go well with lighter eyes and hair:
MV5BNmNjMTFiZWUtYTZmMi00OGI2LWI4NDAtYmNmMjNlNTk5ODY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ V1 FMjpg UX1

Not to mention it should hide dark circles and even any blemishes out. Big issue is the damage sun does to your skin.
Pale is pale:
EXzhHzFvYh0

I don't think it looks good without makeup on men or if you have facial hair. You likely have dark circles and other imperfections. General trend is for women to be paler, and for men to be tanner. At least that's how it goes where I live. But when it's summer season tan is more in for women as well.

Last edited:
Either is fine, imo. I think a nice tan can go well with lighter eyes and hair:
View attachment 2882405
Not to mention it should hide dark circles and even any blemishes out. Big issue is the damage sun does to your skin.
Pale is pale:
View attachment 2882410
I don't think it looks good without makeup on men and you have facial hair. You likely have dark circles and other imperfections. General trend is for women to be paler, and for men to be tanner. At least that's how it goes where I live. But when it's summer season tan is more in for women as well.
interesting!

I meant more a "lifeless" skin tone, sickly, not healthy, it's obvious you're never outside vs. healthy, fresh, slightly tanned tone

1-

2-

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon