Imo very important

Place your vote

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Very little importance

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
important but no as much people make it here its like the cream of the crop

If the rest of your face looks good eye color doesn't matter, colored eyes just are a bonus

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kamui
Not a falio but more like a lack of halo

Light colored eyes are huge halos.
Remember meeks wouldn't be famous if he had brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, MonoTBB and Yaarhuni
not important whatsoever tbh

Let's get it like this. If a normie has them it's a big halo. So 80 % of the population looks better with them but there are exceptions like chico he looks really cute with his natural eyes and looks okay with blue.i was wrong back then(honestly I still thought chico is ideal pretty boy but listened to muh blonde blue eyes crowd) chico mogs any blonde pretty boy edited non edited(he is just ideal pretty boy cannot stress this enough) .As For masc yeah same Maher looks absolute dark triad with t50. It matters for normie's but ideal pretty boy doesn't need flashy colouring(chico) also dark traids mog hard with them(think ballou yes he doesn't look good with a10 they look bleached his t50 mog hard) .but mascs like gandy( closest man to psl 8) kinda needs them to look alert. Same for women(i guess haven't researched it tho).

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and dna_cel
It’s way more of a halo to have a good eye color than is is a falio to have a bad one

Light colored eyes are huge halos.
Remember meeks wouldn't be famous if he had brown eyes
He would if he had Amber / light brown or hazel . T50 would look too dom on him

greey eyes or death in 224

Of little importance. Sure having great blue eyes, especially when it contrasts the rest of your coloring(think adriana lima or some med dark haired slayer), might look quite impressive, but in general it ranks low in the list of priorities. A sub5 with the best eye color is still a sub5. A Chad with the best eye color might start looking like a GigaChad in specific situations.

Corrected
just be Kenshin Theory

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Not important at all. Its only failo if you got anything darker than light brown. On dark triad good bone looking men the darker the better

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Yes I need A10s