How is it illegal to sell your kidney?

RSzeiS

RSzeiS

Bronze
Think about it, it makes no sense. I could improve someones life immediately, possibly even SAVING it. Noone gets hurt in the process, literally the only person that could get hurt long-term is myself. It's a fair trade between two (well three, technically, including the surgeon) consenting adults.

My theory is that the government secretly controlls organ trade and doesn't want any competition by the free market.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, MoggerGaston, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Think about it, it makes no sense. I could improve someones life immediately, possibly even SAVING it. Noone gets hurt in the process, literally the only person that could get hurt is myself. It's a fair trade between two (well three, technically, including the surgeon) consenting adults.

My theory is that the government secretly controlls organ trade and doesn't want any competition by the free market.
Yeah China does them en masse no point in it

It's literally communism.

In poorer countries, buying and selling organs is just usual business...

Its illegal to prevent people from forcefully getting their organs removed.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
If it was legal people would literally breed humans to force them to sell their kidneys at gunpoint

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
If it was legal, it would be breeding and harvesting children’s organs simulator in america

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, IWantToMax and ItsOver999
If they just banned work they could end slavery as well!
Tbh i cant comprehend what u r even trying to say but if u r trying to say making it illegal doesnt prevent anything.. it does actually, people have 0 incentive to force anyone to get their organs removed because there would be no where to even sell it.

If it was legal and there was an organ shop in every city, people would be getting forced to have their organs removed daily

Yes people can still get their organs removed even tho its illegal, if this is really what u r bothering to argue about youre just a retard. Realistically this isnt an issue.

Last edited:
Tbh i cant comprehend what u r even trying to say but if u r trying to say making it illegal doesnt prevent anything.. it does actually, people have 0 incentive to force anyone to get their organs removed because there would be no where to even sell it.
It's like banning private property to ban theft.

It's like banning private property to ban theft.
Youre retarded lol. U r missing the entire point, you 100% are autistic if u r this retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and RSzeiS
Just imagine drugs were illegal. people had 0 incentive to force anyone to make drugs because there would be no where to even sell it.

well ur theory is retarded but its really an absurd. The same way is an absurd that suicide is prohibited and the cops can stop you from doing it. Makes no sense that the state can control if someone doesnt want to live. But if the state acted accordingly to ethic he wouldnt even exist in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS
Just imagine drugs were illegal. people had 0 incentive to force anyone to make drugs because there would be no where to even sell it.
People want drugs, making drugs illegal doesnt stop that. Nobody wants an organ that they have no where to sell it to. If organ selling was legal there would be organ shops. You are literally a braindead autist.

Since organ selling is illegal there are not organ shops and therefore nobody has a reason to kidnap people and force them to have babies in order to make organ farms.

You are literally dumber than a nigger.

You think you're intelligent but you are clearly one of the dumbest people on this website lmao.

So once again the reason selling organs is illegal is to prevent people from having a reason to kidnap people and create human organ harvesting farms.

If you ended your life the worlds average iq would go up 20 points, your iq is fucking negative you retard.

Kidnapping, slavery, mayhem is already illegal.

least selfish .org user

But it is legal to chop your cock off because you feel like a woman

Only country where its legal is Iraq

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa