Reactions: tombradylover, oragamifolds, poopoohead and 1 other person
Idk

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NorwoodAscender
It's good because I get to cuck 3 inch asian dicklets like @Dicklet3incher

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Cope retard.
really? so do you think your life is harder than a 10/10 russian chad born in 1721 as a slave miner in the ural mountains?

go live in the real world. our challenges are all relative sure but theyre still there. being attractive makes (some) parts of life somewhat easier, but don’t be retarded and put it on a pedestal.

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
really? so do you think your life is harder than a 10/10 russian chad born in 1721 as a slave miner in the ural mountains?

go live in the real world. our challenges are all relative sure but theyre still there. being attractive makes (some) parts of life somewhat easier, but don’t be retarded and put it on a pedestal.
Wow, using a retarded out there example to prove your "point" and calling yourself a self proclaimed slayer, kill yourself. Being attractive makes life 10x more easier and enjoyable.

Wow, using a retarded out there example to prove your "point" and calling yourself a self proclaimed slayer, kill yourself. Being attractive makes life 10x more easier and enjoyable.
you are retarded seeing as you completely missed the point, appreciate what u have u ugly fuck instead of whining because someone thousands of miles away from u got a good face card and that makes initially attracting women easier

you are retarded seeing as you completely missed the point, appreciate what u have u ugly fuck instead of whining because someone thousands of miles away from u got a good face card and that makes initially attracting women easier
You're unbelievably cringe just stop posting :feelsuhh:

If it were so easy, Hexum, Stepanov wouldn’t have roped.

• +1
Reactions: F36