how is my forward growth?

N

no-mogger-no-cry

Silver
568FCBCB D6C1 4960 B020 B7BFDF7DB776 FE59CB2E E3E8 44AC 8031 2C9515F6CBD1

you don't have any you just tilted your head up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 50511, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Your forward growth is average to above average. You're good. No surgery required.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
retarded point of measurement, OP has a low nasal root.

yes, forward growth is not that attractive.
Browridge measurement is way more low IQ than nasion. He is forward grown and it's clear as day, only people who have 0 experience judging faces struggle to discern forward growth. Over for orccels.

The reference point is the nasion, not the brow ridge, otherwise a pronounced brow ridge would skew measurements. he is NOT recessed, actually has anteface and MOGS
A5562F46 7ED3 4897 9DEF E229E138E815

here’s a better picture

In your definition it isn‘t, psl wise it is
psl'ers are retarded and don't know what forward growth looks like.

most models are frauding it just like OP.
Browridge measurement is way more low IQ than nasion. He is forward grown and it's clear as day, only people who have 0 experience judging faces struggle to discern forward growth. Over for orccels.
OP does not have a prominent brow, he has a sloping forehead with a low nasal root.

there is ZERO forward growth in his face, matter of fact his jaw is down-grown at three points, the gonion slopes, the mandible body slopes, the mental protuberance slopes.

pseudo-intellectual cope.

OP does not have a prominent brow, he has a sloping forehead with a low nasal root.

there is ZERO forward growth in his face, matter of fact his jaw is down-grown at three points, the gonion slopes, the mandible body slopes, the mental protuberance slopes.

You're far more pseudointellectual by naming all those anatomic references you have no idea how to interpret. Use logic, does he look bad? No, his profile looks good, so he's forward grown. The reference line will confirm it, though, but its only applicable in the nasion

I've said many times that cavill isn't particularly forward-grown.

almost no models are.
At least this is facts, Cavill isn't impressively forward grown, but he is forward grown, though

almost no models are.
maybe becasue its not (all) about how forward placed your jaws are. Maybe there is a vertical component

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 7.39.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 7.39.15 PM.png
    952.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 7.39.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 7.39.06 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
View attachment 2736951

here’s a better picture
better picture aka even more frauded.

3949576 A5562F46 7ED3 4897 9DEF E229E138E815

You're far more pseudointellectual by naming all those anatomic references you have no idea how to interpret. Use logic, does he look bad? No, his profile looks good, so he's forward grown. The reference line will confirm it, though, but its only applicable in the nasion
I never said he looked bad, he looks fine but has no forward growth which is specifically what he asked for.

good profiles are not particularly forward grown.

your 'reference line' is shit, all asians are forward grown using this point of reference simply because their nasal roots are low, it is utter gibberish.

forward growth is cope anyway, focus on what u can fix in front

View attachment 2736960

I never said he looked bad, he looks fine but has no forward growth which is specifically what he asked for.

your 'reference line' is shit, all asians are
forward grown using this point of reference simply because their nasal roots are low, it is utter gibberish.

how do i take this picture then, that’s at a side angle, head forward, shoulders upright, with my teeth touching

Excuse me, but what forward growth are you talking about? 🤣

View attachment 2736960

your 'reference line' is shit, all asians are forward grown using this point of reference simply because their nasal roots are low, it is utter gibberish.
Yeah but its so clear his maxilla is forward by looking at how his face slopes, he's more forward grown than Cavill, so there's no way the nasal root is recessed given his maxilla is obviously very well developed.

You just wanted to bully the guy cause he's flexing, but you're spreading disinformation this way.

Also in your adjusted picture he's still forward grown, you can't convince anyone he's recessed because he isn't.

Whats a good example of forward growth?

how do i take this picture then, that’s at a side angle, head forward, shoulders upright, with my teeth touching
neutral position looking forward, you are tilting your head up, you can tell by the angle of the gonion and the nose.

don't worry though, all models are doing the same and aren't forward grown at all.

That's not Frankfurt plane, that's tilting down more
However, the photo is taken from slightly below which makes it look more forward grown.

All in all, in a proper photo in Frankfurt plane, his chin probably aligns with brow, and chin isn't disproportionately large

This I agree with, I made a thread on this years ago

Yeah but its so clear his maxilla is forward by looking at how his face slopes, he's more forward grown than Cavill, so there's no way the nasal root is recessed given his maxilla is obviously very well developed.

You just wanted to bully the guy cause he's flexing, but you're spreading disinformation this way.

Also in your adjusted picture he's still forward grown, you can't convince anyone he's recessed because he isn't.
we're not measuring an orangutan and the only millimeters protruding past neutral are skin deep rather than skeletal, forward growth is both the jaw AND the maxilla and his jaw is far behind the line due to the mandible sloping at three separate points.

low nasal roots aren't a sign of recession although they are associated with several deformities, they're just an anatomical feature found in some groups, which is why it's a shit point of reference, other groups have insanely high nasal roots that attach flat to the forehead, it can create the illusion of a brow even when it's not there.

sometimes they correct the nasal root with surgery and it makes people look like retarded sharks, but this also occurs naturally.

Whats a good example of forward growth?
do you want good looking forward growth or just forward growth?

we're not measuring an orangutan and the only millimeters protruding past neutral are skin deep rather than skeletal, forward growth is both the jaw AND the maxilla and his jaw is far behind the line due to the mandible sloping at three separate points.

low nasal roots aren't a sign of recession although they are associated with several deformities, they're just an anatomical feature found in some groups, which is why it's a shit point of reference, other groups have insanely high nasal roots that attach flat to the forehead, it can create the illusion of a brow even when it's not there.

View attachment 2736986

sometimes they correct the nasal root with surgery and it makes people look like retarded sharks, but this also occurs naturally.

View attachment 2736984

I wanna see both.

I wanna see both.

there's two types of forward growth.

mandibular forward growth (normal/flat maxilla):

and maxilla forward growth (normal/sloping jaw):

sometimes you see both but not very often:

keep in mind all of these are models, but most models have neither, and people that do have it aren't always attractive.

• +1
Reactions: FBl

I have a SFS query I'd like to run by you. Can I PM you? I saw your thread on the guys eyes and would like some confidential advice/reasoning behind something. If you're too busy then no worries.

• +1

View attachment 2736986

View attachment 2736984

No matter how hard you try to prove otherwise, he is forward grown, read the other comments, everyone here agrees.

No anatomical landmarks are even needed to judge the case, the maxilla development is obvious and the jaw follows with it. He doesn't have a strong chin but the mandible body is very strong so he looks good anyway. He is forward grown.

according to you people like momoa would be recessed, don't you see your criteria doesn't work?

You're right that the nasion isn't perfect, actually not even the SNA angle is perfect, I was wrong to advertise the nasion, but the brow ridge is definitely not perfect at all, and even if it was, if his picture was a perfect side profile rather than partially oblique he'd still pass the reference line.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rulothecab, diamondbill and Orc
I have a SFS query I'd like to run by you. Can I PM you? I saw your thread on the guys eyes and would like some confidential advice/reasoning behind something. If you're too busy then no worries.
PM me

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
No matter how hard you try to prove otherwise, he is forward grown, read the other comments, everyone here agrees.

No anatomical landmarks are even needed to judge the case, the maxilla development is obvious and the jaw follows with it. He doesn't have a strong chin but the mandible body is very strong so he looks good anyway. He is forward grown.

View attachment 2736997
according to you people like momoa would be recessed, don't you see your criteria doesn't work?
I do not care what you or other retards using made-up reference points to feel better about themselves agree upon.

Naamloose3e33e

by your definition, this is forward grown, simply because a low nasal root, in reality there is no forward growth whatsoever, in fact this face is recessed.

You're right that the nasion isn't perfect, actually not even the SNA angle is perfect, I was wrong to advertise the nasion, but the brow ridge is definitely not perfect at all, and even if it was, if his picture was a perfect side profile rather than partially oblique he'd still pass the reference line.
OP doesn't have much of a brow in reality, that's just a sloping forehead with a low nasal root, I am not measuring it from the brow-ridge by the way I'm measuring it from the forehead.

it's hard to find pictures of the true profile of this man but his face is not particularly well developed even if it is forward growth, it looks uncanny as fuck.

OP doesn't have much of a brow in reality, that's just a sloping forehead with a low nasal root, I am not measuring it from the brow-ridge by the way I'm measuring it from the forehead.

View attachment 2737028

it's hard to find pictures of the true profile of this man but his face is not particularly well developed even if it is forward growth, it looks uncanny as fuck.
It's very well developed and this picture isn't in the Frankfurt plane so you frauded the line.

Wdym uncanny? dude this guy is famous because of his looks

this picture isn't in the Frankfurt plane so you frauded the line.
there aren't any pictures of his true profile, he also has a low nasal root by the way, a lot of male actors have this, you can often tell because with age they develop a distinctive wrinkle at the root of their nose.

from what I can tell he's one of those people with a large brow and mandibular forward growth, but his mid-face is normal and doesn't really grow forward, this is typical in anatomically modern humans by the way, despite him resembling a neanderthal due to the orbitals.

dude this guy is famous because of his looks
they don't cast him because he's pretty, he's literally the go-to for ogre roles in movies, i,e barbarians or pirates.

Last edited:
there aren't any pictures of his true profile, he also has a low nasal root by the way, a lot of male actors have this, you can often tell because with age they develop a distinctive wrinkle at the root of their nose.

from what I can tell he's one of those people with a large brow and mandibular forward growth, but his mid-face is normal and doesn't really grow forward, this is typical in anatomically modern humans by the way, despite him resembling a neanderthal due to the orbitals.

they don't cast him because he's pretty, he's literally the go-to for ogre roles in movies, i,e barbarians or pirates.
Brother the fact he has a low nasal root and a projected brow was literally my point, he is similar to OP and both are good looking and forward grown.

Yeah, momoa is not a chimp, but you said it yourself, we're not judging chimps, we're judging normal human anatomy and he is definitely not recessed therefore he is forward grown.

Also they do cast him because he's good looking, nobody would want to watch aquaman and nobody would care about khal drogo if momoa was just average. He's a chad.

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
he is definitely not recessed therefore he is forward grown.
forward growth isn't the standard, anatomically modern humans are rather flat-faced, not having it doesn't make you recessed.

most male models are not very forward grown, it's mostly just a gimmick feature that you see in some ethnic groups (i.e scandinavians tend to have mandibular forward growth and some regions in africa have maxilla forward growth)

Recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
You are forward grown

• +1