How is my selfie???

Kind of weird that you're pulling the same expression in every pic; although you probably look better in motion.
Thats my neutral expression tbh...and i rarely smile in pics ...i dont know many say me to smile......my eyes are deep set into the skull

you look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: badromance

Attachments

• IMG_20190307_060726.JPG
    IMG_20190307_060726.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 49
nice, mine is kinda similar but brown in middle

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 22
try to look more alive

nice, mine is kinda similar but brown in middle
we both have same colour eyes....hazel eye colour depends on the lightening too...

you look kinda sad in that pic

Good improvement OP.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I
Bro.. I don't know what you're looking at but he is skinny as all hell.
My face looks masculine but body still looks thin and..i need to hit the gym fast before oldpill hits me ...

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Normally I say currycels have no hope in the west. You are an exception. Your'e good to go boyo get out there and enjoy yourself.
Chadpreet light/10 AT LEAST.

• +1
Normally I say currycels have no hope in the west. You are an exception. Your'e good to go boyo get out there and enjoy yourself.
Lol
Normally I say currycels have no hope in the west. You are an exception. BYour'e good to go boyo get out there and enjoy yourself.
thx man ...the only thing i hate the most is my dark circles in certain lightening that ruins the colouring...is there any cream for the eyes which can have permanent effect

Lol

thx man ...the only thing i hate the most is my dark circles in certain lightening that ruins the colouring...is there any cream for the eyes which can have permanent effect
Look man, I didn't even notice that and still can't see it tbh. If aspie looksmaxxers can't see it, you have nothing to worry about.

Looking at your photos again, are you sure your'e indian? You don't look it tbh. Just curious

Last edited:
Look man, I didn't even notice that and still can't see it tbh. If aspie looksmaxxers can't see it, you have nothing to worry about.

Looking at your photos again, are you sure your'e indian? You don't look it tbh. Just curious
Yup m indian....maybe coz of my eyes i dont appear as indian???

Last edited:

Attachments

• 14b04b44b8be6ec4aca96a42541c9d2b.png
    14b04b44b8be6ec4aca96a42541c9d2b.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 18
How many girls you fucked so girl?

i guess 13-15 girls ...and few times fucked the same girl ....though slaying here is little bit hard here..and till 21 i was a shy and introvert guy so i was a late bloomer
Do i need to squint in pics or they look good this way as in pics...but now i think my lower eyelid is automatically pulled up even when i dont take pics.....when i first started to squint

Attachments

• IMG_20190308_150728.jpg
    IMG_20190308_150728.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190308_152709.jpg
    IMG_20190308_152709.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
i guess 13-15 girls ...and few times fucked the same girl ....though slaying here is little bit hard here..and till 21 i was a shy and introvert guy so i was a late bloomer

Do i need to squint in pics or they look good this way as in pics...but now i think my lower eyelid is automatically pulled up even when i dont take pics.....when i first started to squint
No need to squint bro eyes look good like that, slayer tbh how old are you now

• +1
25 going to be 26 in november
Yah i know before lookism...i had a normal posture of the eyes after that i started squinting ...and now whenever i click pics my lower eyelid is automatically pulled up lol

Last edited:
27925 squinting 27927 not

Last edited:
sorry for the bad quality pics

i dont know just clicked 3 to 4 pics randomly and posted the 2 pics which were better..