How is the ideal face shape the oval?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I thought having a both long face and round jawline was bad aesthetically. But apparently the oval face shape is the ideal according to a British study. With David Gandy having the most ideal face. Both Chris Hemmsworth(PSL 8) and Chris Pratt(PSL 7) have the oval face shape and are rocking it well.

But then I see incels with the same face shape, but they look deformed. So how does this work?

Eye area, forward grown mandible, and harmony can make an oval face shape look good.

The only irredemable face shape is a lightbulb shaped head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ElliotRodgerJr, Achathin and 1 other person
It's really versatile, so you can try a lot of hairstyles with it.
Oval doesn't necessarily mean bad bones (It could be long just because the jaw is tall for example).
Gandy, Hemmsworth, etc. all have above average bone structure.
People think it's bad because the ratios that come with it are usually not that good (kind of low fwhr and midface ratio)
But some people like Gandy happen to have excellent midface ratio, jaw height, etc for example. and REALLY makes up for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Achathin and Arkantos
It's really versatile, so you can try a lot of hairstyles with it.
Oval doesn't necessarily mean bad bones (It could be long just because the jaw is tall for example).
Gandy, Hemmsworth, etc. all have above average bone structure.
People think it's bad because the ratios that come with it are usually not that good (kind of low fwhr and midface ratio)
But some people like Gandy happen to have excellent midface ratio, jaw height, etc for example. and REALLY makes up for it.
fuck, im still fat as shit, so i dont know what my face looks like. but when i pulled the skin back to see the jaw, it looked like an oval. im not sure if i have the aesthetics to make up for it tho. i might end up gymmaxxing to end up as PSL 4 tbh

do you know how to tell if you have a good midface ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Guest
do you know how to tell if you have a good midface ratio?
Distance between pupils/Distance between pupil and upper lip. Anything above 1 is good

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Distance between pupils/Distance between pupil and upper lip. Anything above 1 is good
mine seems between 1-1.15. normal midface?

• +1
What about from nasion to upper lip?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back