How is "the immigrants are stealing all our jobs" thing not true?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Ive applied to like 20 cleaner jobs and I only have 1 interview

Let alone retail jobs n other shit

Can't even get hired to fucking clean

Cuz of some Indian who don't give a shit about the country

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and nathan
It is true, but the general idea that its the immigrants fault is very convenient for the companies which are literally seeking and doing business tactics to hire these low paying workers. The government assists these companies and thus illegal minorities in the form of grants and other cohere means. They are the honest to god problem before we turn to immigrants. Basically, to have you ignore the elephant in the room, a clown is presented to you. This clown is the idea that its immigrants stealing your jobs and not the companies looking for a higher profit margin., or the governmental infrastructure which panders to these occurrences everyday for its own agenda.

This is important in may ways. As the public execution and hate turns to immigrants. And i think this is overall not beneficial. Especially when discord is encouraged between both crabs in the same bucket. But this blame shift works so well because tribalism and patriotism, is essentially racism, and a dormant trait in the human biological preposition.

But i agree with what your trying to say 100%. In my local area, most jobs have outright started to post their job hire information in Spanish of course to encourage Spanish workers and immigrants to apply. Interestingly enough, they also fail to publicly display their hourly wage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Iasacrko and nathan

you get iq mogged as simple as that

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and FBl
It is true, but the general idea that its the immigrants fault is very convenient for the companies which are literally seeking and doing business tactics to hire these low paying workers. The government assists these companies and thus illegal minorities in the form of grants and other cohere means. They are the honest to god problem before we turn to immigrants. Basically, to have you ignore the elephant in the room, a clown is presented to you. This clown is the idea that its immigrants stealing your jobs and not the companies looking for a higher profit margin., or the governmental infrastructure which panders to these occurrences everyday for its own agenda.

This is important in may ways. As the public execution and hate turns to immigrants. And i think this is overall not beneficial. Especially when discord is encouraged between both crabs in the same bucket. But this blame shift works so well because tribalism and patriotism, is essentially racism, and a dormant trait in the human biological preposition.

The concept behind the idea is true though. In my local area, most jobs have outright started to post their job hire information in Spanish of course to encourage Spanish workers and immigrants to apply. Interestingly enough, they also fail to publicly display their hourly wage.
The problem is always the root I ain't saying it's the immigrants themselves it's the fact that there's immigrants

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo

Wagie jobs are usually filled through employees’ friends, networks etc. No one has time to go through applications and interview people on a wagie job, they are already short on time etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Wagie jobs are usually filled through employees’ friends, networks etc. No one has time to go through applications and interview people on a wagie job, they are already short on time etc.
I dunno anyone

But i agree with what you’re trying to say 100%. In my local area, most jobs have outright started to post their job hire information in Spanish of course to encourage Spanish workers and immigrants to apply. Interestingly enough, they also fail to publicly display their hourly wage.
Companies will always seek profits that’s the nature of capitalism they aren’t doing anything wrong. The only one to blame is the government letting in illegals and importing to many foreigners.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada