How is this htn (Chico) able to get so many females wet?

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
2 million views over an average dude with good collagen its so over. Chico barely has bones, shit coloring, high set thin eyebrows, chincel, inward gonion, no brow ridge, flat maxilla.

Screenshot 20240514 164002 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 163954 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 163804 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 163815 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 163914 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 163933 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 163946 TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane, murdah and 3 others
Nigga he's 6psl….

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, nathan and maxxmclooks
he is cutecel like me, kys us babyfacecels are best

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, prodigy_Ix, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, datboijj, halloweed and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Diarrhoea, nathan and 1 other person
i agree bro you probably mog him to death right? thats why you get so much pussy right bro?
No I'm truecel, but a lot of niggers mog him

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
ya man true averege htn who is invisible mogs him
this nigger has no striking features, nothing he gets mogged to death by De La Cruz but De La Cruz doesn't even have half the fame of this nigger, he is so overrated

Attachments

• ed8be39e6481238c1da3f4783b674572.webp
    ed8be39e6481238c1da3f4783b674572.webp
    159.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240424-083454_X.gif
    Screenshot_20240424-083454_X.gif
    261.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah and maxxmclooks
He has bones, good coloring, above average eyebrows. This post gotta be bait
JFL AT THE ABOVE AVERAGE EYEBROWS 🤣🤣🤣 THIS NIGGER HAS THE MOST FEMININE EYEBROWS I HAVE SEEN, SAME FOR HIS CHIN AND HIS COLORING IS SO ASS 99% OF THE POPULATION HAS IT

this nigger has no striking features, nothing he gets mogged to death by De La Cruz but De La Cruz doesn't even have half the fame of this nigger, he is so overrated
Da la Cruz is gigachad nigga ofc

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
How, this nigger is the most average looking prettyboy
tbh i 100% agree, ive never really understood the hype around chico, i mean yeah he is good looking no question about that but he doesnt have like anything striking, looks just basic imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
No shit he mogs him, that dudes 7psl+

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and 97baHater
high trust, i dont' think any psl god comes close to chico in terms of appeal

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lowiqNormie
Tiktok is fulled of teenaged girls, they probably find chico more attractive than this dude

tbh i 100% agree, ive never really understood the hype around chico, i mean yeah he is good looking no question about that but he doesnt have like anything striking, looks just basic imo
Thats what I'm saying how can foid worship him when there are 100s of better looking niggas

JFL AT THE ABOVE AVERAGE EYEBROWS 🤣🤣🤣 THIS NIGGER HAS THE MOST FEMININE EYEBROWS I HAVE SEEN, SAME FOR HIS CHIN AND HIS COLORING IS SO ASS 99% OF THE POPULATION HAS IT
It’s positively tilted and and long and thick, they're good eyebrows, the average white guy doesnt have any eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and 97baHater
Tall skull

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
Only people on earth attracted to hella striking features are nerds like u on this forum women would prefer chico to an extra striking guy lol

Only people on earth attracted to hella striking features are nerds like u on this forum women would prefer chico to an extra striking guy lol
No need to be extra striking, just a lil, chico is so tasteless

• +1
No because jon Eric hexum and vito baso appeal mog him (hexum mogged him back in his era probably not today)

• +1
Reactions: F36 and 97baHater
but i dont care what women think, i want to look psl10 level striking

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, ggg.tv🤫, 97baHater and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, maxxmclooks and 97baHater
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and dehydrated
Chico is not anything like you. You’re an ugly faced subhuman.
kys ugly mutt, imagine my mother and father being like jing jang hahaha, i mog you to oblivion niggy

• JFL
IMG 0254

“How is this 7 psl chad making women wet he has muh high eyebrows :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Ratios

• +1