How, just HOW?

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Just how did his jaw change that much and got those few mm's of growth. Late puberty? Test? What can i do to have similar growth as those mm's could ascend me to cavill level
IMG 20240209 150549
IMG 20240209 150606
Screenshot 2024 02 09 15 06 25 257 commiuivideoplayer

Chads ascending more to gigachads meanwhile we are stuck at htn's and chadlites. May God be with us.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, jflsnowdzz, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Your face just loses fat as you get older so cheekbones get more prominent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, Allornothing, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
Your face just loses fat as you get older so cheekbones get more prominent
Yep your right vut at the same time his mandible had down growth with it. Like is chin became taller so did his ramus for a fuller jaw. He got more volume in his jaw. That's my main question. How does someone get more colume in there jaw? Henry did it so did salludon but his is in question.

• Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max
he sucked big jewish cocks and drinker their jewish cum

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, soover4me, One Rep Max and 1 other person
I think test and dht will help u achieve this, u gotta pin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max and shahid khan
he sucked big jewish cocks and drinker their jewish cum
Hahahaha very funny. Jfl. Lmao. But still doesn't answer my question just like your dad doesn't answer yours when you ask him why he didn't wore a condem that night.

• Love it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max, heightmaxxing and shahid khan
Dht? Can you elaborate please
I ain't researched about this enough but loox said this, he got the most impressive bone growth from roids, u gotta dig deep into this, I'm currently studying it

• +1
  • Love it
Thanks bud. Much appreciated but i can't pin because I didn't make it a question. Lemme see if i can do that now

• Love it
@androgenic hey bro can u help some brothers out what roids to take🙏🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Please do not inject during puberty, you will botch yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, One Rep Max and shahid khan
Thanks bud. Much appreciated but i can't pin because I didn't make it a question. Lemme see if i can do that now
nah I mean u gotta pin roids, mb for not elaborating

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Yes, should only inject at 18 yrs old
This is where u can be safe, past puberty ur face would be more chiseled combined that with high T, this is the only hope if u lack bones at after puberty, at 22 ur bones wouldn't grow that much on roids

• +1
  • Love it
I ain't researched about this enough but loox said this, he got the most impressive bone growth from roids, u gotta dig deep into this, I'm currently studying it
Well i have heard that injecting hgh directly into your chin and near tragus helps you with your jaw growth and has a reasearch stufy on it but it was only done on rats and no one has tried it. Meanwhile if you want to grow bones you need high levels of roids like test and hgh which ofcourse has alot more side effects and loox didn't gain much from his cycle in terms of bone just had fat loss

• Love it
Well i have heard that injecting hgh directly into your chin and near tragus helps you with your jaw growth and has a reasearch stufy on it but it was only done on rats and no one has tried it. Meanwhile if you want to grow bones you need high levels of roids like test and hgh which ofcourse has alot more side effects and loox didn't gain much from his cycle in terms of bone just had fat loss
He got a lot of bones especially his brow ridge, injecting it in ur face idk about that, seems like u need a team of researcher to monitor u 24/7

U think mk677 might help while pinning test, cause if ur face grow from hgh it also means ur organs will be enlarged, mk677 is poor mans hgh tho so idk

Personally I'd make myself a research subject, in 5 months I'll try growing bones

Chewing falim plus bonesmashing would certainly help if u wanna grow bones tho

• +1
  • Love it
He got a lot of bones especially his brow ridge, injecting it in ur face idk about that, seems like u need a team of researcher to monitor u 24/7

U think mk677 might help while pinning test, cause if ur face grow from hgh it also means ur organs will be enlarged, mk677 is poor mans hgh tho so idk

Personally I'd make myself a research subject, in 5 months I'll try growing bones

hit me up in august, I'd try growing bones, I'm currently 18

• +1
  • Love it

I mean browridge is quite easier to grow in my opinion. But on the other hand your mandoble is pretty hard to grow. It needs overall growth like vertically and and horizontally. Plus there is alot more bone to grow. As in example you'd need your ramus to grow. Then your chin in width then in height etc etc. Now as your saying mk677 is a shitty drug indeed & it works mostly on overdosi g it with severe side effects unless you get results with lower dose if you had low hormones from the start. I think igf-1 dac and some alternative to tren might help but that too with overdosing it for atleast 3-5 months as per my reaserch. Was doing the research for heightmaxxing but stumbled upon this. It's pretty expensive and tbvh your subtle signs of aging will occur if your even slightly overdosing examples like elongated philtrum and ears, sagging of skin, bigger nose, smaller lips etc etc. Which makes up for a very aged face just like the tren twins. Idk if it's worth it unless you are certain that you could get a few mm out of 3 months of one cycle or less.
Would you spend like atleast 10k-20k?

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat123, One Rep Max and shahid khan
your fat pads shift around in your 20's sometimes it causes facial masculinisation, more often than not it causes twink death without any improvement.

• +1
  • Love it
D1BBCEC4 74F8 4FA7 A3DD 4D964D967CB4

7A0CCEE1 848B 473B 80C2 517745D6EE4C

look at delon jfl

• +1
  • Love it
your fat pads shift around in your 20's sometimes it causes facial masculinisation, more often than not it causes twink death without any improvement.
Oh shit. Tbvh would take your amswer for it as your good at this all but don't you think he atleast got somewhere from 5-10mms of bine in his jaw?

• Love it
Oh shit. Tbvh would take your amswer for it as your good at this all but don't you think he atleast got somewhere from 5-10mms of bine in his jaw?
no I think what happened is that the fat shifted from his cheeks to his chin, specifically the thick patch of skin around the protuberance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shahid khan and One Rep Max
no I think what happened is that the fat shifted from his cheeks to his chin, specifically the thick patch of skin around the protuberance.
Damn holy shoots. Can you make that happen yourself????

• Love it
Damn holy shoots. Can you make that happen yourself????
happens to a lot of older men, the volume loss in the cheeks often makes them sag but if you were lean your entire life it shouldn't be significant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shahid khan and One Rep Max
happens to a lot of older men, the volume loss in the cheeks often makes them sag but if you were lean your entire life it shouldn't be significant.
Man thanks a shit ton. Appreciate your answers as usual. May God bless you

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
thats why men peak in 25
IMG 9856

What's your current height and are your fibula and tibia open?
I'm talking about the dude that I replied lol, this dude injects a lot of things at 15 yrs old

• Love it
I'm talking about the dude that I replied lol, this dude injects a lot of things at 15 yrs old
Yeah but If you could've allowed me i could answer it for you. Did all the reasearch for it possible to some context. Infact ask @Splinter901 or @thereallegend they know the most

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and One Rep Max
Yeah but If you could've allowed me i could answer it for you. Did all the reasearch for it possible to some context. Infact ask @Splinter901 or @thereallegend they know the most
Nah bro I'm 18, I'm 183cm exactly, I think I'm done growing, personally I don't believe the height growth with pinning hgh during puberty.

cause fking hell they're at puberty obviously they'll grow

Like does this people think they can go past their height potential

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Men are not fully developed until their mid 20s, anything before that is irrelevant because it's not final form

Yo do u think u can be 6'4 at 18 after all the cycles?
nah i have like 200 ius still but im not using them because im cutting rn,i will try to take as much hgh as possible while im on cycle for 4 months and i hope that i will grow at least 4 more cm

Just how did his jaw change that much and got those few mm's of growth. Late puberty? Test? What can i do to have similar growth as those mm's could ascend me to cavill level
View attachment 2732021View attachment 2732022View attachment 2732025
Chads ascending more to gigachads meanwhile we are stuck at htn's and chadlites. May God be with us.
Weight loss and skin thinning with age.
Probably a bit of puberty too my face changed quite significantly after 16

if you measure, its the same width same chin projection same everything basically, its just a matter of bodyfat which he lost as he aged he didnt magically gain mms of bone in his jaw lmao like be fr

if you measure, its the same width same chin projection same everything basically, its just a matter of bodyfat which he lost as he aged he didnt magically gain mms of bone in his jaw lmao like be fr
Actually no. His chin became taller and his mandible had much more volume aka downgrowth. Might not be visible to every eye but if you have looked into mandibles long enough it's a shit ton of growth visible to the eye

yoooo my dad got me real hgh from an endocrinologist and I take 3.6 ng/dl as told but do u think this can fix short ramus, small brow ridge, prey eyes. Ik that hgh won’t fix everything and major flaws will prob stay but what could make a big difference thru puberty? (i turned 15 a lil bit ago) also taking anastrozole since my plates fused a little faster than normal

yoooo my dad got me real hgh from an endocrinologist and I take 3.6 ng/dl as told but do u think this can fix short ramus, small brow ridge, prey eyes. Ik that hgh won’t fix everything and major flaws will prob stay but what could make a big difference thru puberty? (i turned 15 a lil bit ago) also taking anastrozole since my plates fused a little faster than normal
Nah it won't. Especially the ramus and brow ridge. Those generally grow the most at ages like 1-6

• +1
Reactions: goat123
Nah it won't. Especially the ramus and brow ridge. Those generally grow the most at ages like 1-6
damn im kinda fucked then :( u know any good guides or anything for my problems?