D

Deleted member 26837

eyecel
does it genuinely help with debloating or is it a massive cope

It's a scam

You can do the same shit with your finger

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
What do you think your face is made out of, Play-Doh? JFL if someone thinks rubbing Chinese rocks against their face will increase their PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales, Christopher, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
What do you think your face is made out of, Play-Doh? JFL if someone thinks rubbing Chinese rocks against their face will increase their PSL
the mechanism of action is undisputed here faggit its just whether it gives significant results or not

the mechanism of action is undisputed here faggit its just whether it gives significant results or not
The best I see it doing is encouraging bloodflow. People pinch their cheeks to do that. JFL this is just as bad as the frauding you see on r/mewing

611pv2qeWL AC UF350350 QL80

I don't see how it'd do anything for debloating. It'll probably just help with obtaining reddish undertones

Site images Lanshin 02

The best I see it doing is encouraging bloodflow. People pinch their cheeks to do that. JFL this is just as bad as the frauding you see on r/mewing

View attachment 2147960

I don't see how it'd do anything for debloating. It'll probably just help with obtaining reddish undertones

View attachment 2147963
fucking bluecel retard, it obviously is supposed to squeeze the water away from the face

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro