How likely is it to ascend from 4.5PSL to 6PSL

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Considering of course getting surgeries and not have a average/bad pheno

Percentage wise, I.e HTN to Chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
its possible if youre getting lower jaw surgery and already have a good eye area, and midface. eye area and midface are hard to change and likely cant be changed unless its a simple nose job imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, hypergamy and LightSkinNoob
extremely low

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 18776 and 2 others
its possible if youre getting lower jaw surgery and already have a good eye area, and midface. eye area and midface are hard to change and likely cant be changed unless its a simple nose job imo
Agreed, eye area is fundamental, personally I’m getting jaw surgery but no surgeries will make my eye area above average RIP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
bella hadid did it:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Bakin donuts 🍩, Oberyn and 4 others
Agreed, eye area is fundamental, personally I’m getting jaw surgery but no surgeries will make my eye area above average RIP.
brow ridge could help if u dont have it, but you need a slightly sloped forehead for it to look good
in any case its hard to be ugly as a normie with a great lower third

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and LightSkinNoob
brow ridge could help if u dont have it, but you need a slightly sloped forehead for it to look good
in any case its hard to be ugly as a normie with a great lower third
I have a projected brow ridge just no undereye support and NCT, gonna get infraorbital + saddle, canthoplasty and lower lid retraction late next year, already spoke to a surgeon in my area. Hopefully get .5 PSL from that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 8608
I have a projected brow ridge just no undereye support and NCT, gonna get infraorbital + saddle, canthoplasty and lower lid retraction late next year, already spoke to a surgeon in my area. Hopefully get .5 PSL from that
mirin

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
She is most likely 5.5 PSL make up gives 1 PSL to all women
rating womenn withoutmakeup is pointless.

for men salludon,mahfud,amnesia did it but results mostly depend on luck and how good the surgeon is.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LightSkinNoob
Psl 6 very low. Most people ascend by 0.5-1 psl and that is after surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 8608
Think im a case close to it actually more cuz i started even lower. Its about grinding

Psl 6 very low. Most people ascend by 0.5-1 psl and that is after surgery.
Agreed 0.5-1PSL seems an optimistic average

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 8608
You were fat before tho.
Yes i think i didnt read the thread fully. I mean you can ascend 2 psl if you really are fully looksminned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 8608
Considering of course getting surgeries and not have a average/bad pheno

Percentage wise, I.e HTN to Chad
It really depends. It has happend. But albeit your base for surgery and looksmaxxing has to be perfect.

I.e having a good midface, FWHR, PFL, IPD, Medial canthus etc.

Like me for example. I have a near 1.1 midface and 2.0 FWHR. But my jaw(s) are recessed and downward grown. If I get bimax and jaw angle implants I would probably have a chadlite(ish) jaw. This bringing me from a 4.5psl to a 5-5.5psl.

But if I had a long midface and a low FWHR, it would be over. No bimax + implants could save me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
There is no “cap”
4.5 to 7psl is completely possible, it just depends on your inhibition and $
just get ready to break your skull open

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
And i havent finished looksmaxxing yet plus 6 psl is top tier just get to chadlite and youll slay
Yeah, I mean that it's much harder togo from mid psl to high than low to mid

• JFL
It really depends. It has happend. But albeit your base for surgery and looksmaxxing has to be perfect.

I.e having a good midface, FWHR, PFL, IPD, Medial canthus etc.

Like me for example. I have a near 1.1 midface and 2.0 FWHR. But my jaw(s) are recessed and downward grown. If I get bimax and jaw angle implants I would probably have a chadlite(ish) jaw. This bringing me from a 4.5psl to a 5-5.5psl.

But if I had a long midface and a low FWHR, it would be over. No bimax + implants could save me.
I’m almost the same 1.1 midface and 1.9 FWHR, my PFL is slightly low but IPD is ideal, medial canthus is average, I’m recessed and have shit eye area yet most users have rated me HTN, I hope I can get to chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and hypergamy
There is no “cap”
4.5 to 7psl is completely possible, it just depends on your inhibition and $
just get ready to break your skull open
Delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Oberyn and Deleted member 8608
Delusional how? Besides pheno (which is kinda fixable to an extent) tell me ONE falio that isn’t fixable.
Harmony is what constitutes 7 PSL, the most invasive surgeries can only minimally increase harmony, I concede that you could potentially get to 5.5 maybe even 6 if you had enough money and TIME.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Harmony is what constitutes 7 PSL, the most invasive surgeries can only minimally increase harmony, I concede that you could potentially get to 5.5 maybe even 6 if you had enough money and TIME.
You have much to learn.

lmfao dont listen to any of the users here they have no knowledge and are mostly a bunch of rotten degenerate 14 year olds
yes its possible anythings possible with surgery don't let these pessimists tell you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I will do it with skinmaxxing via fraxel laser, blasting MT2 and ccwr trimax with wedge cut genio and ramus widening Dr. Pagnoni

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and LightSkinNoob
I will do it with skinmaxxing via fraxel laser, blasting MT2 and ccwr trimax with wedge cut genio and ramus widening Dr. Pagnoni
Ginger falio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If you have failos of the skull then its over
nah, you can make up for peanut skull with thick volumous hair, thats what i plan to do

• Love it
Delusional how? Besides pheno (which is kinda fixable to an extent) tell me ONE falio that isn’t fixable.
Cranial Base, PFL, IPD, skull shape and Long midface. All more or less unfixable unless you are ready to get obscure surgeries and have your skull cut open in half.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypergamy, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
Cranial Base, PFL, IPD, skull shape and Long midface. All more or less unfixable unless you are ready to get obscure surgeries and have your skull cut open in half.
Cantho can increase PFL other then that agreed, especially cranial base

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
(deleted)

My goal was to ascend into chadlite territory, but impossible with normal softmaxxing. Except if you are a literal retard who has never done the basics. If reverse headgear worked safe for adults I would be 6 psl+. It Changes everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy
I’m almost the same 1.1 midface and 1.9 FWHR, my PFL is slightly low but IPD is ideal, medial canthus is average, I’m recessed and have shit eye area yet most users have rated me HTN, I hope I can get to chadlite.
With these stats and right pheno + height you can.

My only problems are NCT with recessed infraorbital, Recessed maxilla and recessed downswung mandible, high gonial angle, short ramus and mandible and height.

Plans right now (tentative)
2-4mm Lefort 1 + 6-9mm BSSO, appropriate CCW and 4-6mm genioplasty with Ramieri.
Jaw angle and infraorbital rim implants.
LL femurs 6cm with Paley.
Canthopexy.

My softmaxxing rn is
Lean bulking
Accutane
Beta Caretone
Growing hair out

Rate myself a good 4.5-5psl and could achieve a 6psl with high SMV with my looksmaxxing goals.

We’re all gonna make it.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and LightSkinNoob
With these stats and right pheno + height you can.

My only problems are NCT with recessed infraorbital, Recessed maxilla and recessed downswung mandible, high gonial angle, short ramus and mandible and height.

Plans right now (tentative)
2-4mm Lefort 1 + 6-9mm BSSO, appropriate CCW and 4-6mm genioplasty with Ramieri.
Jaw angle and infraorbital rim implants.
LL femurs 6cm with Paley.
Canthopexy.

My softmaxxing rn is
Lean bulking
Accutane
Beta Caretone
Growing hair out

Rate myself a good 4.5-5psl and could achieve a 6psl with high SMV with my looksmaxxing goals.

We’re all gonna make it.
My plans are similar except no LL (I’m 6’1) and canthoplasty instead, I’m getting IMDO in place of BSSO

Good luck buddy

• +1
My plans are similar except no LL (I’m 6’1) and canthoplasty instead, I’m getting IMDO in place of BSSO

Good luck buddy
Thanks you too.

Also why IMDO? Iirc it produces an unaesthetic result. And why cantholasty? I’ve researched somewhat heavily about eye surgeries and canthopexy is less invasive and produces a better aesthetic result.

• +1
Thanks you too.

Also why IMDO? Iirc it produces an unaesthetic result. And why cantholasty? I’ve researched somewhat heavily about eye surgeries and canthopexy is less invasive and produces a better aesthetic result.
IMDO can grow the jaw in three dimensions whilst providing up to 16.5mm of forward movement, generally if your a candidate for it, it is better than BSSO, also the recovery is shorter.

Canthoplasty for me is to fix the tilt of my eyes (NCT) and give me slightly more PFL whilst manipulating the shape of my eyes slightly, I haven’t read much about canthopexy tbh

• +1
IMDO can grow the jaw in three dimensions whilst providing up to 16.5mm of forward movement, generally if your a candidate for it, it is better than BSSO, also the recovery is shorter.

Canthoplasty for me is to fix the tilt of my eyes (NCT) and give me slightly more PFL whilst manipulating the shape of my eyes slightly, I haven’t read much about canthopexy tbh
Got it.

I thought canthoplasty shortened PFL? And what doc you going with? I’m going with Taban just because experience.

are you white ? - yes
are you black ? - yes
are you asian/curry - no

• +1
Got it.

I thought canthoplasty shortened PFL? And what doc you going with? I’m going with Taban just because experience.
One in Sydney, not travelling across the world for Taban, I dont need OD, it’s can shorten and increase.

• +1