How long does it take to go from 20 to 13%bf without losing muscle?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Im already looking skinny. Whats the best approach here? Im training since 1 year and i dont wanna lose my progress

Lift, do cardio and eat more protein than when you bulk at caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and hebbewem
I dont fully understand what you mean
Lift normally. Eat more protein than when you eat normally to retain muscles and also eat at caloric deficit so you could lose body fat. Add cardio to burn calories and fat faster. You can get it in 1-2 months if you stick to it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
So I did a dexa scan two months ago and I was at 19.4% bodyfat and I expect my next one in April to be 15% and then 12% three or four months after that. My strategy is fasting. It takes 72 hours of caloric deficit before you start burning muscle. So I will do a 60 hour fast beginning two days after my last workout. I do about 3 per month. It has taken a few months to build up to 60 hours. I am actually in the middle of one right now.

he asked for time son. u need to iqmax.
And how the fuck am i supposed to know how much will it take when i don't know at which deficit would he cut.

Whats ur weight?

And how the fuck am i supposed to know how much will it take when i don't know at which deficit would he cut.
then dont post son tbh

3 days. Diarrheamaxxing. Srs just drink LOTS of water.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
Quickest results for me came on keto diet

• +1
Reactions: trainwreckstv
3-4 months if everything goes perfect

Don’t be a bitch

losing sex drive is the most overlooked thing while losing bf on this forum

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
use drugs or steroids

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
You won’t lose your gains on a cut. Yes they will look shrunk for a while but I promise after a couple weeks in the gym to deactivate them you will get it all back

They will just go inactive people mistake this for muscle wasting

• +1
eat enough protein and fats and you'll shred fast as fuck without losing muscles. With enough cardio and probably a 1000 caloric deficit I'd say 2-3 months. Use ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin to speed up your fat burning.

Do intermidiate fasting for 20 hours a day and perform workouts and cardio during fast, this is fastest way to lose bodyfat and keep muscle, eat foods that have low calories - Oatmeal, Lean Meats, Egg Whites, Whole Wheat Bread, Low Calorie Popcorn, Low Calorie Yogurt, Protein Shakes

Taking SARMS and Steroids on a cut can help you gain muscle while losing bodyfat at same time

• +1
How much caloric deficit are you going and how long?

eat enough protein and fats and you'll shred fast as fuck without losing muscles. With enough cardio and probably a 1000 caloric deficit I'd say 2-3 months. Use ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin to speed up your fat burning.
Aspirin?dafuq
Y bro

its not about having sex, its about WANTING to have sex
if you lose sex drive you lose everything including interest in looksmaxing
Maybe its a good thing not to want sex anymore

its not about having sex, its about WANTING to have sex
if you lose sex drive you lose everything including interest in looksmaxing
Wanting to looksmax to have sex and not to mog... not going to make it mate.