How long until you see beta carotene results?

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101
i dont fucking know, ive been eating 10 carrots a day for 4 months and skin hasnt changed one bit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, DeformedCell, Manletmachine and 2 others
It took me about a month and a half until the results were really good. I first noticed the change after a month, but I've been on it 3 months now and the results for me plateaued at 1.5 months.

It took me about a month and a half until the results were really good. I first noticed the change after a month, but I've been on it 3 months now and the results for me plateaued at 1.5 months.
Did you have any sun exposure? Also do you have pics?

Did you have any sun exposure? Also do you have pics?
no sun exposure, im too lazy to take pics bro, wtf are you even asking how long it takes to work anyway? just buy it, its $5, and take it until you see results. If there are no results for you, stop taking it. Simple as is. Literally 0 effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Brutal, might be cope then.
Did you try self tanners?
nah, they look fake af, i will soon order melanotan 2

i will buy it off of swisschems
Okay, be careful about the side effects
If you actually start dosing it, let me know if it worked.

• +1
You gotta take the supplements everyday for like 4 months or so jfl . If you have patience then its somewhat worth it , I used a self tanner on my face recently and it did the job overnight

You gotta take the supplements everyday for like 4 months or so jfl . If you have patience then its somewhat worth it , I used a self tanner on my face recently and it did the job overnight
Can I see pics?
I'll probably get the self tanner tbh.

Can I see pics?
I'll probably get the self tanner tbh.
Sorry brother , i didnt take pictures because i wasnt planning on making a thread but next time i apply it i’ll take a before and after . This is what my result looked like , It’s super natrual and dosent leave spots . Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize beforehand .

EACBD8A4 0A4F 473C 88DF 5ECF1BA0FAED D078DC12 7416 4B26 805D A9ACCE699F9E

• +1
Sorry brother , i didnt take pictures because i wasnt planning on making a thread but next time i apply it i’ll take a before and after . This is what my result looked like , It’s super natrual and dosent leave spots . Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize beforehand .

View attachment 2123199 View attachment 2123198
Not much difference, did you have a more tanned tone than this?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Not much difference, did you have a more tanned tone than this?
You can get a darker shade but i didnt because i did not want to go overboard and make it look unatrual and cakey . This was my first time ever tanning my face with tan drops so the risk of me fucking up was high . Tbh i like the look since it looks natrual . If you want a more darker look , you can re apply after 30 mins

• +1
You can get a darker shade but i didnt because i did not want to go overboard and make it look unatrual and cakey . This was my first time ever tanning my face with tan drops so the risk of me fucking up was high . Tbh i like the look since it looks natrual . If you want a more darker look , you can re apply after 30 mins
Can you send me a pic of yourself with it?

like one month

• +1

View attachment 2123199 View attachment 2123198
U got medium of that? I have medium and it turns me indian when I put it on

2-3 months for me

Drink home made carrot juice everyday (1 glass/4-5 carrots) and tell me the results. Might take 4-6 weeks, depending on your current skin. Do beta carotene supplements even work?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Eating 2-4 carrots per day
I think it started around 3-4 weeks

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Eat carrots, spinach, sweet potato, peppers. Depending on your underlying skin tone will determine if you're yellow vs. golden, but you will need some sun to emphasize it anyways.

• +1
be careful. apparently eating excessive carrots was what killed steve jobs

• JFL
i dont fucking know, ive been eating 10 carrots a day for 4 months and skin hasnt changed one bit

You might want to be careful on carrotmaxing my dude

"According to the Dermatology Clinic at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, eating foods high in beta-carotene can cause a yellowish discoloration of the skin, which is called carotenemia. It’s typically noticed in a person’s palms or soles, and usually occurs in children"

These worthless dogs apparently tortured a kid by force feeding him carrots.

• +1